What's new

Harvinder Singh slaps Sharad Pawar

I don't know how corrupt Indian minister is but i remember he said India is facing inflation and high food prices because bharatio ne khana jaida kar diya ha..:rofl:

I don't know how corrupt Indian minister is but i remember he said India is facing inflation and high food prices because bharatio ne khana jaida kar diya ha..:rofl:
He said because the middle class is growing and income increasing hence the inflation...achhi tarah yaad toh kar le bhai.
And yes..Pawar is very corrupt..very very corrupt :coffee:

I will give u reason for high food prices, just look at this moron's big fat belly :lol:

pawar_slapped2.jpg

Watched the footage, he looked to me another Sunny Paaji... Finger pointing, waoo..

yesterday Yashwant singh warned that people may resort to violence if inflation keep on running high. And today we have the results.

There are currently 198 users browsing this thread. (11 members and 187 guests)

He is also ICC president right?

Ya right that`s why cricket is degrading now a days....

sala saari world teams ko kha jayega aur dakaar bhi nahi lega.. bull dog..:frown:

Indian cricket ko to tawayaf bana diya hai paisa kamane wali....

Sharad Pawar is the known god father of dawood ibrahim and he is the one of the politicians who is the root of India's many problems like dawood ibrahim, rot in agriculture, food inflation, suicides by farmers, underdevelopment in Vidharba, problems of Mumbai etc. etc.

Back
Top Bottom