What's new

Hardcore Kashmiri militants turn on their masters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Punjabi Taliban

The Punjabi Taliban (Urdu: پنجابی طالبان‎), sometimes called the Tehrik-i-Taliban Punjab, is an alleged loose network of members of banned militant groups based in South Punjab, the southernmost region of Pakistan's most populous Punjab province. Major factions of the so-called Punjabi Taliban include operatives of Lashkar-i-Jhangvi, Sipah-i-Sahaba Pakistan and Jaysh-i-Muhammad, who have previously been involved in the Kashmir insurgency with India in Indian-administered Kashmir, a territory claimed and disputed by Pakistan. TTP has significant recruits from Punjab based sectarian organizations also called Punjabi Taliban.[93] The Punjabi Taliban has also developed strong connections with the Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan, the Afghan Taliban, Tehreek-e-Nafaz-e-Shariat-e-Mohammadi and various other groups based in the North West Frontier Province (NWFP) and the Federally Administered Tribal Areas (FATA).[94][95] It has increasingly provided the foot-soldiers for violent acts and has played an important role in attacking Ahmedi, Shia, Sufi and other civilian targets in the Punjab.[9][96]

The term "Punjabi Taliban" is politically sensitive among Pakistanis,[9] given that Punjabis are the largest ethnic group in the country and have historically been disassociated with the Taliban, an organisation that has Afghan and Pashtun roots. Although the Punjabi Taliban are claimed and believed to be an established militant group, the Government of Punjab has denied and rejected their existence.[97] Shahbaz Sharif, the Punjab Chief Minister, has claimed that the term Punjabi Taliban is "an insult to the Punjabis" and accuses that it was coined by Rehman Malik purposely on ethnic grounds.[98] During a 17 March 2010 cabinet meeting Malik confirmed that Punjabi militants had joined Waziristan-based Taliban to stage attacks inside Punjab.[95] Georgetown University's C. Christine Fair writes that "the movement is composed of Pashtuns and Punjabis, among other Pakistani and even foreign elements."[9]

The Lahore police accused them as responsible for the attack on the Sri Lankan cricket team which took place in Lahore on 3 March 2009.[99]

The group also claimed the 2009 Lahore bombing shortly after the attack, although the attack was also claimed by Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan,[100] and the May 2010 attacks on Ahmadi mosques in Lahore which were aimed at the Ahmadi minority sect.[101]

Pamphlets found at the scene of the March 2011 assassination of Shahbaz Bhatti implicated the Punjabi Taliban.[96][102

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tehrik-i-Taliban_Pakistan

Ok i take that argument of yours...... Now my question is... Where they based at???.. What are all their activities??? and why are they fighting against pakistan??? Who are they fighting for?? ( im talking about this so called punjabi taliban )

Their main cause is freedom of Kashmir and for this weakening India is an objective, they are based in Kashmir but has links in Afghanistan, it's a big network, they don't fight Pakistan, But TTP fight Pakistan as raw supports them.

Oye yaaar this is what the Chief Minster of Punjab himself said so & nor are the Punjabi Taliban a figment of my imagination. No its got nothing to do with the Madrassas, its not institutionalized...the Taliban there, from what I've heard, are recruiting & kidnapping youth...though the 80,000 figure is absolute nonsense...it can't be more than a few hundred. But even still there are as many Punjabi Taliban as there are Sindhi, Baloch or others...which is to say this isn't a 'Punjabi Movement' or anything of the sort thats been projected its just a bunch of youth numbering barely in the few hundreds joining up with the enemy...nothing Punjabi or Pashtun about them.

That said the article is pure BS; there isn't a shred of evidence throughout those 2000 or so words & if anyone has had the misfortune of listening to this guy in some of the interviews or talk shows (as I have) he gets caught out routinely by the hosts themselves because he hasn't been able to back up his claims any of the time I listened to him.

P.S These Punjabi Taliban, if they can be called as such, have got nothing to do with Kashmir or the insurgency !

Oy, Punjabi Taliban Lun MERA.

We sent my cousin to a very harcore madrassa in the area, and he is now completing his MBA.

Nobody showed him a gun or violence. He became a hafez of Quaran, Don't let this propaganda mess with your head.

There is no Punjabi Taliban.

If you want to know about the Taliban that come to our area, I can tell you a couple stories, but there is no local taliban.

That is bs they feed to kids.

Oy, Punjabi Taliban Lund MERA.

We sent my cousin to a very harcore madrassa in the area, and he is now completing his MBA.

Nobody showed him a gun or violence. He became a hafez of Quaran, Don't let this propaganda mess with your head.

If you want to know about the Taliban that come to our area, I can tell you a couple stories, but there is no local taliban.

Oyee mein ne kahaa nahin haiii its pure sensationalism there is no Punjabi Taliban in the manner in which it is projected to be !

Oy, Punjabi Taliban Lund MERA.

Oyee mein ne kahaa nahin haiii its pure sensationalism there is no Punjabi Taliban in the manner in which it is projected to be !

Dude in south east Punjab, the Taliban send representatives. They ask for money or for grain which they buys weapons with.

Also, they pick up X-rays from dump sites and try to makes you feel guilty for not giving them money. They utilize many tactics to raise funds.

Don't let these retarded Indians tell you bs.

I've had a close encounter with a Taliban rep, where I beat his *** and had him receive chapals in the middle of the village.

These Indian idiots try to act like they know about our country, let alone our indigenous areas.

Just ignore them.

The million dollar question surfaced again? Is unstable Pakistan is good for India? It seems reduction in terrorism in Kashmir is proportionate with increase of terrorism in Pakistan.

Their main cause is freedom of Kashmir and for this weakening India is an objective, they are based in Kashmir but has links in Afghanistan, it's a big network, they don't fight Pakistan, But TTP fight Pakistan as raw supports them.

Actually Afghan Taliban went to khalistan to help Sikhs liberate from India, while their stay in khalistan they learned Punjabi, when Indians saw Punjabi speaking freedom fighters fighting for khalistan freedom looking like Taliban, they named them Punjabi Talibans :D

Now I am Confused....

Yeh to abhi start hua hai... Pakistan will face the true wrath of this menace once Amrika leaves the area... Two options Pakistan will have: either accept their version of islam or, fight a perpetual war without amrikan aid...

Punjab is infested with jihadis some known culprits were caught from here

http://tribune.com.pk/story/338400/keeping-mum-about-the-punjabi-taliban/

Leader of the Jaish-e-Muhammad Masood Azhar was running a training camp of warriors in Cholistan, receiving financial aid from al Qaeda, also protected by the deep state. Thousands of Jaish militants were living in Bahawalpur where Masood Azhar too secretly resided. He frequently visited the Taliban and al Qaeda leaders on the Afghan border. Malik Ishaq, once in jail for killing dozens of people, belongs to Rahim Yar Khan and is leader of Lashkar-e-Jhangvi. He used to rule the territory from jail, even talking from prison to the political leaders of Punjab. The case against him was wrecked after witnesses against him got killed and the living ones resiled.

The mastermind of the Mumbai attack Hamid Amin belonged to Rahim Yar Khan. In Bahawalpur, thousands have gone to join the war in the Tribal Areas from Madrassa Usman-o-Ali established by Masood Azhar.

Former governor Salmaan Taseer’s son was kidnapped from Lahore allegedly by Punjabi Taliban and taken to North Waziristan and is being reportedly kept — right in front of the Haqqani camp — by them and their Uzbek cohorts.

Oy, Punjabi Taliban Lun MERA.

Oh Well !!!!

ostrich.jpg

Now I am Confused....

Its not you who is confused :D

Indians making retards of themselves once again.

Do you any of you ever try to look for reality, or just go on with the propaganda bandwagon?

No wonder your intelligence agencies suck.

Do you any of you ever try to look for reality, or just go on with the propaganda bandwagon?

This is from Pakistnai media unless they lying lol and if our intelligence agencies so bad what is yours?

"There is no Punjabi Taliban", "there are no terrorists in Pakistan", "Osama was never in pak", "Everything bad that happens in pak and the world are RAW's false flag attacks to malign the pure name of Pakistan", "Kashmiris are being raped and murdered by the thousands by Indian army every day", "Kashmiris are just eagerly awaiting the pious liberators from across the border" etc etc etc. Let them keep living in denial, who suffers? Not us, because India has a terrific army to protect us from the threats. They suffer, and they only.

In '65 their SSG who landed here were handed over to the police by our kashmiris, and since then they have been given repeated reminders as to where kashmiris' loyalties lie. If they cant accept the truth on that, and can't accept the truth on the religion inspired maniacs they churned out, that's their problem, their country suffers, they have bomb blasts and gun attacks almost every week, while they live and breathe in pride about 26/11.

I don't understand you guys, one day you say that RAW is to be blamed for the unrest in Pakistan. And the next day switch to that RAW sucks. You guys need to make up your mind.

Its better than to have an anti-democracy & extremist Intelligence agency :cheesy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom