What's new

Hardcore Kashmiri militants turn on their masters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Razpak sitting in USA has appointed himself as the spokesperson of all Punjab. There is no Punjabi Taliban, because he is from Punjab and he says so.

By that logic, many of us are from India, and we don't have even burglars in the country, let alone a terrorist. Because we are from India, and we say so.

But I can't stoop to his level and attack the character of other people's wives.

RazPak you should apologize.

Seriously.

Very disappointed after I stood up for you when you did the same for @Joe Shearer

Don't stand up for me. These idiots over here read a headline and all of sudden become experts.

It makes me laugh and also makes me sick to see that media can play such a role in propaganda.

I will not stand for my peaceful city to become target of these lunatics that want drones and blood bath over false pretenses.

Punjabi Taliban?

**** off. There are no Punjabi Taliban. And around these parts, I have family that are religious and involved in big mosques.

Last edited by a moderator:
Baba Indushek. I am not as old as I'd like to be. ;)

In any case, I don't get miffed by any snotty kid posing as his Papa. Even the glasses can't do the trick.

Aye aye captain on the age thing, i got the impression from some of ur posts. Well kid or no he has a title deserved or not and he should act accordingly.

Sitting in Canada with a wife that probably sees other men, and you make such grandiose assumptions. Hilarious. Punjabi taliban? Track one down first, otherwise keep barking the same old dogma that your media enforces you to.

Very much reflects your own character and upbringing when you spit such venom against others.... but then not much expected from your either!

Course she is able to see other men; I dont encase her in a black tarpaulin. After all goD gave her eyes to see. Or you deny that as well?
Hadd ho gayi.

:lol::lol: Some of these chaps don't understand that their "galli" insults only resonate in ....well their "gallis".. To paraphrase a more famous quote, you can take some men out of a "galli" but you can never take the "galli" out of that man.......

Very much reflects your own character and upbringing when you spit such venom against others.... but then not much expected from your either!

Guys can we please stop quoting that stupid post and ignore him?? We all agree on the quality of it so just leave it at that.

Aye aye captain on the age thing, i got the impression from some of ur posts. Well kid or no he has a title deserved or not and he should act accordingly.

The title is awarded by PDF. The worth or prestige of the title would depend on PDF and how they choose to let their members behave. If I started giving prizes for medical achievements, it wouldn't have much value, unlike the nobel committee giving one.

If senior/elite/whatever members are allowed to behave this way, we should start treating these titles for what they are - worth less than a fly's excrement on a window of a skyscraper.

Don't stand up for me. These idiots over here read a headline and all of sudden become experts.

It makes me laugh and also makes me sick to see that media can play such a role in propaganda.

I will not stand for my peaceful city to become target of these lunatics that want drones and blood bath over false pretenses.

Punjabi Taliban?

**** off. There are no Punjabi Taliban. And around these parts, I have family that are religious and involved in big mosques.

RazPak, do not get personal here. That's all I said.

Whatever you have said can be said in a different manner.

I am sorry for being extremely blunt here, but out here in India, those who get down to sisters, mothers, and wives belong to the lower strata of society.

No education. No money. No prospects. No class.

Very often Muslims.

You say you are a chaudhry (land owner)? Why don't you behave like one?

Age is no excuse man. Once you cross your teens, you are treated as an adult.

And an adult who speaks like you, does no favor to the impression people make and carry of his upbringing at home.

The title is awarded by PDF. The worth or prestige of the title would depend on PDF and how they choose to let their members behave. If I started giving prizes for medical achievements, it wouldn't have much value, unlike the nobel committee giving one.

If senior/elite/whatever members are allowed to behave this way, we should start treating these titles for what they are - worth less than a fly's excrement on a window of a skyscraper.

Boohoo Indian.

I have already requested about 9 months ago that webmaster remove my post counts and or any title given to me.

I don't care for this trivial ****.

I only care about voicing my opinion.

Sure i agree but he alone doesn't represent PDF we all collectively do, hell he can't even represent Pakistan on his own. Our duty is to report him and i did. The onus is on the mods now. There are many reponsible and sensible posters here from all nationalities and one bad apple cant determine our thoughts.

I am sorry for being extremely blunt here, but out here in India, those who get down to sisters, mothers, and wives belong to the lower strata of society.

Very often Muslims.

And an adult who speaks like you, does no favor to the impression people make and carry of his upbringing at home.

I am a chaudhry and telling these gentlemen the truth. Not some star plus NDTV masala bullshit. But the idiots here don't realize that perhaps.....PERHAPS their media takes them for a ride. I will not have my peaceful area of Pakistan bombarded due to propaganda. After tonight yea, I will take a break from this forum, but these assholes stationed in Nagpur are telling me about my city? Hilarious.

Very often Muslims.

Its funny. I reached out ot this guy since I found out we were from the same ancestral area and settled quite near each other in Pakistan. Since my views are different then his he labels me an Indian or calls me a faggot. Sigh, in these cases you can only blame the parents. Akal ne hayige ek kol oh.

Btw we have the same values as you. Those who insult mother/sisters/daughters end up either dead or severely beaten.

Boohoo Indian.

I have already requested about 9 months ago that webmaster remove my post counts and or any title given to me.

I don't care for this trivial ****.

I only care about voicing my opinion.

Boohoo Pakistani.

Unlike other Indians above, I will not, and did not request you not to voice your opinion in whatever manner you see fit. In fact I encourage you to keep doing so. It is a fact that some people have a better upbringing than others, and that often shows in the real world. Unlike others, I thank you for telling us something about your culture and your upbringing.

Also, when Pakistani (and BBC and other) sources have been shown about the pakistani Taliban, and you start abusing people's wives, which side do you think a neutral reader would take? Who would they believe? You, or the cultured gentlemen voicing THEIR opinions?

So I am all in favor of you continuing with your personal attacks, while Indian (and sane Pakistani) posters express their opinions in their way.

Indian response: Here are articles by respected Pakistani and international sources about the details of the Punjabi Taliban's existence and activities and funding and motives.

Your response: I am from Punjab, so I am their spokesperson, and it is all lies, and your wife is a *****.

Tell me, who has more credibility, who's words endure, who's words get discarded into NON-intellectual dustbins?

Its funny. I reached out ot this guy since I found out we were from the same ancestral area and settled quite near each other in Pakistan. Since my views are different then his he labels me an Indian or calls me a faggot. Sigh, in these cases you can only blame the parents. Akal ne hayige ek kol oh.

Btw we have the same values as you. Those who insult mother/sisters/daughters end up either dead or severely beaten.

Where I am from, a guy like you would be beaten, get his face blackened, and be sat upon a donkey while having slippers thrown at your face.

Don't try to act cute here.

@vsdoc,
Doc, Give it a break.

Old Hoary family traditions are sometimes hard to live upto or sometimes hard to live down. Whichever way.

Depends on the bloke, depends on the family.

Enuff said.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom