What's new

Happy valentine's day

chalo guru bhai- boriya bister pakro- hum mareekh chaltay hein- shayad wahan ki aurtein km zalim hoon- "diamonds" ki bajaye "pather" per man jaein :cry:-

---------- Post added at 10:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 AM ----------

Jon - Here is a thing, write something original for her, will do the trick :D

Did for me ;)

Sir Ji- tusi lucky ho- mere wali ka pehla sawal yhi ho ga- "manhos kis say likhwa k laya hai yh tu"- :cry:-

Jon - Here is a thing, write something original for her, will do the trick :D

Did for me ;)

and heel write your chutlee is so beautifull & your girlfreind is so emotional but us pe ???????? soot nahee karte

chalo guru bhai- boriya bister pakro- hum mareekh chaltay hein- shayad wahan ki aurtein km zalim hoon- "diamonds" ki bajaye "pather" per man jaein :cry:-

---------- Post added at 10:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 AM ----------

Sir Ji- tusi lucky ho- mere wali ka pehla sawal yhi ho ga- "manhos kis say likhwa k laya hai yh tu"- :cry:-

pather per hi manti hain....BASHARTE MEHNGA PATHER HO :P

yaar mai diamonds denay kay liye bhi tyar ho :p:P height of desperation diamond ki ring 20000 hazar ki hoti hai na

agar diamonds diye....to bara se bara guna maaf;)

Kahin aap ke saath aisa naa ho jaaye

A young woman was taking an afternoon nap.

After she woke up, she told her husband, "I just dreamed that you gave me a pearl necklace for Valentine's day. What do you think it means?"

"You'll know tonight." he said.

That evening, the man came home with a small package and gave it to his wife. Delighted, she opened it--only to find a book entitled: "The meaning of dreams".

:lol:

kyon jale par namak chirak rahe ho madaam jee??????

aapko thore hee note kharchne parte hain, hamse poocho saaree jeb khalee hone ke baad wo kehteen hain kee kaheen tum ek dress bhee le ate to kya ghat jata??????

Lo ji- mera to aik bhari sa "vatta" layk janay ko dil tha- :cry:-
arey haan earth ka "vatta" to mareekh per "diamond" say b mehnga ho ga- :D-
Guru chal nikal- setting ho gai :lol:--

A young woman was taking an afternoon nap.

After she woke up, she told her husband, "I just dreamed that you gave me a pearl necklace for Valentine's day. What do you think it means?"

"You'll know tonight." he said.

That evening, the man came home with a small package and gave it to his wife. Delighted, she opened it--only to find a book entitled: "The meaning of dreams".

yeh mai apni biwi kay sath zaroor karo ga:devil::devil:

Back
Top Bottom