What's new

Happy Republic Day!

Chup. Mustaches are symbol of masculinity. :D

They also live in more rugged environment. Navy and Airforce officers live in bases and ships. So they get more free time. :D

moustaches are symbol of masculinity but not those long *** ones. they look clownish and make person look illiterate. Air force and Navy looks much more disciplined, intimidating and civilized

Aby enjoy kar yeh kia post kar raha ha? Honestly speaking hum loug ab bharat ki taraf dekhty be nahi, we are so fed up of your bak-bak and super power natak, even our army have changed their doctrine they are now focusing on internal problems.Ex-IA Col Ajay Shukla after his recent visit to Pak said that whole Bharat was beating war drums after LoC situation and he didn't notice anyone talking about India or LoC in Pakistan. Pakistan obsession in India my God the ruling parties in India doing politics on Pakistan name for vote bank lol.
Also like our Home Minister who made that statement on Hindu terrorism for vote bank of minorities and target opposition Party too . :D

BTW there are over 23 pages and over 350 posts on Indian Actor's interview and over 400 posts 27 pages on Indian Muslim's beard. So this says otherwise. :enjoy:

Aby enjoy kar yeh kia post kar raha ha? Honestly speaking hum loug ab bharat ki taraf dekhty be nahi, we are so fed up of your bak-bak and super power natak, even our army have changed their doctrine they are now focusing on internal problems.
Ex-IA Col Ajay Shukla after his recent visit to Pak said that whole Bharat was beating war drums after LoC situation and he didn't notice anyone talking about India or LoC in Pakistan. Pakistan obsession in India my God the ruling parties in India doing politics on Pakistan name for vote bank lol.

I didn't know that IAF chief is abnormal no wonder why he talk rubbish on media. :D

So much TROLLING just b'coz i din't gave you Sponsorship for Indo-Pak series??? :D

As far as Col. Shukla is concerned, he is biased at times, not a trustable person, his GEM was India should scrap LCA & MMRCA & buy F-35 :enjoy:

& what about Mr. Musharraf (former PA gen & former President of Pakistan) defeating (just) an Indian news anchor as a news all over Pakistan??? Talking about Obsession ;)

Aby enjoy kar yeh kia post kar raha ha? Honestly speaking hum loug ab bharat ki taraf dekhty be nahi, we are so fed up of your bak-bak and super power natak, even our army have changed their doctrine they are now focusing on internal problems.
Ex-IA Col Ajay Shukla after his recent visit to Pak said that whole Bharat was beating war drums after LoC situation and he didn't notice anyone talking about India or LoC in Pakistan. Pakistan obsession in India my God the ruling parties in India doing politics on Pakistan name for vote bank lol.

I didn't know that IAF chief is abnormal no wonder why he talk rubbish on media. :D

hehehehehhe koi baat nahi loamaree bhaiya ji aap ko bhee bharat ke 64we Republik day ki Shubhkaamnaye waise jo baat apne ki hai us per mujhe kuch youtube links dene ka mann ker raha hai per baaji naraaz chal rahi hain aur mujhe unse love letter lene ka koi showk nahi :D

moustaches are symbol of masculinity but not those long *** ones. they look clownish and make person look illiterate. Air force and Navy looks much more disciplined, intimidating and civilized
It doesn't matter how they look to you. Even if they have long Mustaches, they dress properly and act in Discipline. it has become in their habit to ignore things like Mustaches as they have more important to focus on.

Have you ever met an Army officer ? My English Teacher in School was retired Colonel. Whenever any female teacher came to class, he used to stand up in respect even when he was at least 20 years older than them.

It doesn't matter how they look to you. Even if they have long Mustaches, they dress properly and act in Discipline. it has become in their habit to ignore things like Mustaches as they have more important to focus on.

Have you ever met an Army officer ? My English Teacher in School was retired Colonel. Whenever any female teacher came to class, he used to stand up in respect even when he was at least 20 years older than them.

sorry but in this case looks matter. these clownish looking people make india look bad. i think in next parade, army should not be featured. only air force and navy. maybe some air force guys can wear army uniform and pretend to be army while marching
And the colourful turbans have to be banned. all must wear proper topi like this :

IndianNavy.jpg

The person in your profile pic has got long mustaches and beard.You put it there because you dont like it ehh?

The person in your profile pic has got long mustaches and beard.You put it there because you dont like it ehh?

don't make fun of him. he is famous dogra conquerer General Zorawar Singh who was intrumental in creating the Dogra Empire and he looks badass not like those clowns in IA. If only IA could look half as badass as him....

sorry but in this case looks matter. these clownish looking people make india look bad. i think in next parade, army should not be featured. only air force and navy. maybe some air force guys can wear army uniform and pretend to be army while marchingAnd the colourful turbans have to be banned. all must wear proper topi like this :
I would rather have intelligent, smart and good leader with strategic and tactical brilliant Army personnel than a good looking face. :enjoy:

He should look ferocious rather than timid. :D

don't make fun of him. he is famous dogra conquerer General Zorawar Singh who was intrumental in creating the Dogra Empire and he looks badass not like those clowns in IA. If only IA could look half as badass as him....

the joke was on you...Einstein..
and yes.. so far as looks are concerned,if the looks of IA chaps could kill the enemies then we would have enrolled all models in the army,but that is not the case.
Now stop smoking whatever you are smoking or stop drinking if you are at it now.If neither of these two,then quickly go and visit a mental asylum before you make any further fool of yourself and fun for others.

I would rather have intelligent, smart and good leader with strategic and tactical brilliant Army personnel than a good looking face. :enjoy:

He should look ferocious rather than timid. :D

I'm not talking about good looks. A big part of war is psychological warfare and you have to admit the navy LOOKS more disciplined and intimidating than the army.
And these guys don't look timid. They look like loyal, disciplined soldiers of a modern army.
Navy_12.jpg

180921-the-indian-air-force-contingent-at-the-republic-day-parade-2012.jpg

@jandk Because unlike Navy and Airforce, Army often face enemy at close range, face to face. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom