What's new

Happy Independence Day Pakistan, Defence.pk turns 6!

Dear Forumers and Fellow Pakistanis,

Today is a special day. Let us forget all political and personal differences, let us forget whether we are punjabis, sindhis, baloch, pukhtoon, seraiki etc .. let us celebrate as Pakistanis...

Let us pray for Pakistan and our fellow countrymen...

Happy Independence Day to everyone ! :pakistan:
Happy Birthday Pakistan :pakistan:

Pakistan Zindabad... :pakistan:

Azaadi Mubarak !!

P.S: Mods - if you can make this sticky it would be nice.. Thanks

Well Through this Post ; I would like to discuss with my Pakistani friends and Brothers about the respect of our FLAGS and "ghandiyan " , When I was in class 6th, I read in Punjab textbook Urdu a whole Chapter for the respect of our flag and its code of use :
This great Green Flag the symbol of our Pride and Dependance , the sign of our Mother land ,the coolness of our eyes should be respected and should be given special honour, In some Government buildings the flag should be keep posted all the time ,except when the Nation face a national tragedy, where as in common places the flag should not be posted anytime without taking care!!
According to that text , in common places like Home the Flag Should only be Raised out Early in the Morning and then lowered the flag before sunset, Not like in our cities where the Flags ruins for months in sun and rain

Bhai Bhai mein 1 din ka Farak to deka hai Janab par Baap Bete mein 1 din ka Farak.. Aise Chamatkar Pakistan main hotein hain kya..

Anyways, Enjoy your 64th Independence day..

every thing is possible in this world, just needs some imagination :D

Wadera sab,

There is on going thread started by T-Faz so let's share there with all members.

DV RULES

Pakistan-Flag-Jashan-i-Azadi-Pakistan-14-august-2011.jpg

Back
Top Bottom