What's new

Happy Independance Day to all the Indian Members of PDF

yeah right khalistan and kashmir drama almost ended and bangladesh is reality...See i can differentiate...:pop:

Any more audio visual tests sir... :angel:

what a pitty- you call it a drama- see what a movie - Mission Kashmir showed you accepted it as reality- Delusional-

yeah right khalistan and kashmir drama almost ended and bangladesh is reality...See i can differentiate...:pop:

Any more audio visual tests sir... :angel:

khalistan ka tu pata nahi, lakin kashmir ko bhol jao indians!!!

india-bangladesh.gif

Ninka hathori koi sense bana in pix ki- hawa mein ter na chala-

Here's my wishes to a vibrant, colorful country, the land of a thousand religions, temples and cultures found no where else in the world, fancy bollywood movies, spicy great food... I could write a poem on the beauty of India and it would never end.

I wish India a very happy Independence day and I thank you for all your contributions to the world.

Flag-Pins-India-Malaysia.jpg

Our relationship is long one, which started since the ancient days of Indian king, and God willing, the bond of India and Malaysia will never be broken.

MalayIndia_276225e.jpg

India-Malaysia Zindabad :D I hope i got it right lol

Have a great day, everyone and party all night.. after all this freedom is what your leaders fought for :partay:

Do watch the end of the movie too... :lol:

The movies do have an end- Agreed-
Realities never end- I am mot interested in khalistan- but Kashmir issue is and will or hamesha rahega Alive-

Mods dont have a prob with Indian independence day thread on PDF.
They didn't come across this yet. It'll get locked.
Why is ur a$$ burning ?
You call that burning? haha
We aren't Bhartis... we just want our Forum to be clean from Bhartis... atleast for ONE DAY.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom