What's new

Happy Birth Day to our beloved Saudi Arabia (KSA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Aeronaut

7abibi could you change the title of this thread to "Happy National Day" instead of "Happy Independence Day" if you got the time?

Much appreciated.:tup::coffee:

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy National Day to Saudi Arabia, @Yzd Khalifa @Arabian Legend @al-Hasani and all other Saudi brothers in PDF

Flag-Pins-Bangladesh-Saudi-Arabia.jpg

Happy independence day to Ksa
But to OP @Imran Khan Since when the Country supporting terrorism in Pakistan became their beloved =)) U Love KSA good thing every one has the right to but Since its demon crazy why dont you keep it 2 yourself

Happy independence day to Ksa
But to OP @Imran Khan Since when the Country supporting terrorism in Pakistan became their beloved =)) U Love KSA good thing every one has the right to but Since its demon crazy why dont you keep it 2 yourself

Are ypu trying to intimadate @Imran Khan just because he likes KSA? Or do you want to play both people out?
What about these members?
@chauvunist

@Peaceful Civilian

@A.Rafay

@Tayyab1796
@Patriots
@Aeronaut
@M-48
@Alpha1
@Slav Defence
@p(-)0ENiX
@Pakistanisage
@runa moosani
@faisal6309
@RaptorRX707
@persona_non_grata
@K-Xeroid

@JonAsad
@MrShabi2010

@LoveIcon

@Armstrong

If you'd like to hate us, then please have a nice time, but don't you ever dare to say such thing to any Pakistani member again, got that?

Happy National Day to Saudi Arabia, @Yzd Khalifa @Arabian Legend @al-Hasani and all other Saudi brothers in PDF

Flag-Pins-Bangladesh-Saudi-Arabia.jpg

Thanks a bunch bro :bounce:

Are ypu trying to intimadate @Imran Khan just because he likes KSA? Or do you want to play both people out?
What about these members?
@chauvunist

@Peaceful Civilian

@A.Rafay

@Tayyab1796
@Patriots
@Aeronaut
@M-48
@Alpha1
@Slav Defence
@p(-)0ENiX
@Pakistanisage
@runa moosani
@faisal6309
@RaptorRX707
@persona_non_grata
@K-Xeroid

@JonAsad
@MrShabi2010

@LoveIcon

@Armstrong

If you'd like to hate us, then please have a nice time, but don't you ever dare to say such thing to any Pakistani member again, got that?

Thanks a bunch bro :bounce:

Some people cannot sustain their concepts about defence strategies,world wars and proxy games for the sake of hegemoney.
As a result of which either they hate other nations or become fantasized.
We cannot cure such mentalities ya-akhi,sadly.
On Topic..Ksa freedom day and no Arabic cultural dance video dedicaded!:woot:

Why are you all wishing happy Independence Day to the world's biggest state sponsor of terrorism around the world?

Happy Birthday to KSA

man just miss Jeddah like anything from balad to bawadi from slamah to rawdha, from souk soori to souk al hira, from Cornish ( I grew up there) to abhor, from gulail to nuzla, from azizia to tehlia from suadia city to sharbat ali village & from tazej to al baik , "giddah fi'l giddah" & nothing even comes close !

though if you ask me back then cairo tv was heaven ! :woot: & how can we forget good old tv1

to all those memories from Jeddah

a very happy birthday KSA & best wishes & prayers

happy independence day to KSA again!

BTW I hope women in KSA gain more rights in coming years; I know they gained few in recent time and I hope that trend continues.

Once again, thank you very much. :smart:
happy independence day to KSA again!

BTW I hope women in KSA gain more rights in coming years; I know they gained few in recent time and I hope that trend continues.

This issue is at the hand of the Saudi people, for now, the vast majority of females are quite happy about the way they live.

Thanks a bunch bud; Jeddah miss you too.

Happy Birthday to KSA

man just miss Jeddah like anything from balad to bawadi from slamah to rawdha, from souk soori to souk al hira, from Cornish ( I grew up there) to abhor, from gulail to nuzla, from azizia to tehlia from suadia city to sharbat ali village & from tazej to al baik , "giddah fi'l giddah" & nothing even comes close !

though if you ask me back then cairo tv was heaven ! :woot: & how can we forget good old tv1

to all those memories from Jeddah

a very happy birthday KSA & best wishes & prayers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom