What's new

Happy Birth Day to our beloved Saudi Arabia (KSA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imran Khan

PDF VETERAN
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
ITS 23SEP guys birthday of KSA . my best wishes with and congratulations to saudi members here :yahoo:
Kingdom was founded on 23 September 1932 by father of nation king abdulaziz and his co.

SoccerSaudiArabiaFlagSmiley.gif

1231145_10151714491137663_1158249009_n.jpg

I would like to extend my best wishes to all our Saudi brothers and sisters on the occasion of the 83rd Saudi National Day. I pray to Almighty Allah that the Kingdom and its citizens prosper and take giant strides to emerge as one of the most powerful and prosperous countries of the world.

LMFAO.... you are right, however, no one here has inkling of an idea about what actually transpired for Arabia to become Saudia.... people here think that Saudia was always Saudia....... :devil:

The day they learn 'the truth', they will cut their own ****....fry them.... and eat them.. :cheesy:

what a terrible day when the ibn saud took over...read correspondence about WW1 between the ibn saud and the british empire....we need democracy in arabia.......

OT: What the heck........ Happy independence day to all KSA members here....... if I can wish it to Indians, why not Saudis..... :P

شكرًا صديقي عمران خان كل عام وانت بخير :smart:

ITS 23SEP guys birthday of KSA . my best wishes with and congratulations to saudi members here :yahoo:
Kingdom was founded on 23 September 1932 by father of nation king abdulaziz and his co.

saudipakistani.jpg

Fixed @Arabian Legend for you :smart:

Happy independence day to the Kingdom.

@Mosamania @Arabian Legend @JUBA @Yzd Khalifa @al-Hasani @Bubblegum Crisis and others.

Thanks a bunch! All the best to the Pakistani nation. Today we recieved two formal letters from the Gov't of Pakistan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom