What's new

Hanged bodies of three Taliban found

dabong1

<b>PDF VETERAN</b>
Reaction score
BATKHELA: Three bodies were found hanging from electricity poles in different areas of the Malakand Agency on Monday. Sources told The News that the body of Mustafa, a local resident and Taliban militant, was hanging from the electricity pole in the main square of Thana town.

A message and a verse from the Holy Quran written and translated in Pashto language was also recovered along the body.

&#8220;Anyone who tried to remove the body from the pole till 12:00 noon would meet the same fate. He was a Taliban militant and responsible for violence in the area and attacks on army,&#8221; read the message.

Despite curfew in the area, a large number of people gathered at the site to watch the body.It was learnt that relatives of the deceased later came over and took the body after the time specified by the killers.

Similarly, another dead body was found hanging from the electricity pole on the main road in Haibatgram village. The deceased was identified as Sarzamin Khan alias Kaki, a resident of Haibatgram.

Sources said that the body of an unidentified person was also seen hanging from the electricity pole in the main square of Dargai bazaar from early morning till late evening. The deceased, whose name could not be ascertained, was a resident of Garhi Usmanikhel and used to sell vegetables in Dargai. He was accused of spying for Taliban.
Hanged bodies of three Taliban found

At least somebody has got the right idea:cheers:......what goes around comes around.

it may sound gud but its not. if police or army has done this then its fine. but if some other independent group then its something to worry about. later they might go around killing everyone and leave a letter sayin he was a taliban

Well i highly doubt it's done by Army..maybe ISI agents or some other Lashkar which was formed against Taliban.

I think police did it to give confidence to returning IDP"s that now talibs are history. remember in past talibs use to do it to create terror but now when tables have turned its reverse ie police doing it to talibs to bring back confidence of locals on the police

Since this happened during curfew, then i am sure who ever did it was backed by army. so there is fair chance that ISI, Police or Lashkar work.

Since this happened during curfew, then i am sure who ever did it was backed by army. so there is fair chance that ISI, Police or Lashkar work.
This is ridiculous.

Its done by some criminals and they are probably not even Taliban. Very convenient to just leave such a note to divert the investigation towards the terrorists. This should be treated as a murder and properly investigated.

---------- Post added at 12:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 PM ----------

This is ridiculous.

Its done by some criminals and they are probably not even Taliban. Very convenient to just leave such a note to divert the investigation towards the terrorists. This should be treated as a murder and properly investigated.

This is ridiculous.[/COLOR]

yeah underline seems to be ridiculous.

You think during curfew any one can come and hang people on the pole so easily? (note it take around 10-12 mins for whole process, and ofcourse sometime while moving the body to take it on the pole). Also, do you think same criminals (who are so brave that can move body around in curfew) and in pakistan needs any misguidance technique to escape?

This is ridiculous.[/COLOR]

yeah underline seems to be ridiculous.

You think during curfew any one can come and hang people on the pole so easily? (note it take around 10-12 mins for whole process, and ofcourse sometime while moving the body to take it on the pole). Also, do you think same criminals (who are so brave that can move body around in curfew) and in pakistan needs any misguidance technique to escape?

now that is some speed. it shouldnt take less than 20 to 30 minutes. and that is only for hanging the body upside down. it takes like 10-12 min just for hanging a goat from a tree after she has been sacrificed (qurbani wali eid).

now that is some speed. it shouldnt take less than 20 to 30 minutes. and that is only for hanging the body upside down. it takes like 10-12 min just for hanging a goat from a tree after she has been sacrificed (qurbani wali eid).

I wanted to be on safe side. still my point wasn't the time but the time to fly around the city under curfew.

btw my qassai take 15 mins for whole goat, to hang on tree he take only 1 or 2 mins.

I wanted to be on safe side. still my point wasn't the time but the time to fly around the city under curfew.

btw my qassai take 15 mins for whole goat, to hang on tree he take only 1 or 2 mins.

i salute ur kasai. mine is really rubbish. he used to be a gardner. i hate him for how he handles the whole situation.

anyways ya u r rit. its not possible for anyone to do such a thing when curfew is inplace. even if they are as experianced as ur kasai, it still takes a lot of time to bring the body over and then stick a note and all that. therefore its highly unlikely that security forces didnt know about all this. if they didnt do it then atleast some one who did had their nod.

Has anybody got a problem with stringing these fuks up if they are TTP.....i for one dont.

The TTP love the "put terror in there hearts" phrase...its only fair and just we do the same thing back to the terrorist.

The police should investigate the killings and if it turns out these where members of the TTP the people who did the good work should be awarded.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom