What's new

Handwritten letter from Saddam Hussain to the American people. 7 July 2006.

Two wrongs do not make a right! What Saddam did was wrong but what US did was worse. Atleast have some decency to call spade a spade!

What? I said nothing about the U.S in my post. I was talking about how funny it was that a dictator that killed millions of people and violated human rights constantly talked about human rights and humanity in his letter.

Shame on America? :hitwall: you honestly think the iraqi people would be much better off hadn't the 2003 invasion happend?

The US freed the Iraqi people, and now they are a democracy. They are now able to choose their own future. Thats a priceless gift America gave. :usflag:

Well believe me I wanted to say many many things to you but then I will be banned from the forum permanently.

Are you sri lankan?? I don't believe...I thought brainwashed people like you can only be found in US but Alas !!!

You said Iraqis can now choose their own future?? Yeah my A$$..huh..What freakin future you are talking about kid???? What if some country bomb your nation for 7 years.Millions and Millions are dead.Your economy is literally DESTROYED.Civil war is started in the your country.Your family members died a painful death ...but I come to you and say..Don't worry son,its good.Its a precious gift.Now you are free to choose your future.What would be your reaction???

Do answer me with some sense ( A thing that you lack):wave:

TheEnrichedOne
why would you post this garbage? He is a KILLER

Is he? Do you have the proof for it? And as if US is the angel.
what if It was US entering from the egyptian/Jordanian borders into Iraq using chemical weapons on Kurds. I'm still not buying your story.

Well believe me I wanted to say many many things to you but then I will be banned from the forum permanently.

Are you sri lankan?? I don't believe...I thought brainwashed people like you can only be found in US but Alas !!!

You said Iraqis can now choose their own future?? Yeah my A$$..huh..What freakin future you are talking about kid???? What if some country bomb your nation for 7 years.Millions and Millions are dead.Your economy is literally DESTROYED.Civil war is started in the your country.Your family members died a painful death ...but I come to you and say..Don't worry son,its good.Its a precious gift.Now you are free to choose your future.What would be your reaction???

Do answer me with some sense ( A thing that you lack):wave:

:rofl::rofl: first calm down.

In 50 years time, when the Iraqi people look back on 2003, they are going to be thankful to the America, for being the only country who had the balls and the courage to do something good, when everyone was watching on.

In-fact, i feel sorry for America, their soldiers had died to save a country that was attacking them, now they have to put up with the crap your giving them for doing what they did.

:usflag:God bless The United States of America :usflag:

first calm down.

In 50 years time, when the Iraqi people look back on 2003, they are going to be thankful to the America, for being the only country who had the balls and the courage to do something good, when everyone was watching on.

In-fact, i feel sorry for America, their soldiers had died to save a country that was attacking them, now they have to put up with the crap your giving them for doing what they did.

Kid, don't tell me to calm down. I don't know but your fuckin ignorance is getting on my nerves now.Are you seriously that slow or what? I bet you are doing this on purpose ,so you can make me angry :lol: Otherwise,no sane person can be that .....O.K just leave it. As they say...Never argue with a FOOL ;)

You showed your IQ level in the highlighted part of your post :rofl::rofl:

:wave:

Kid, don't tell me to calm down. I don't know but your fuckin ignorance is getting on my nerves now.Are you seriously that slow or what? I bet you are doing this on purpose ,so you can make me angry :lol: Otherwise,no sane person can be that .....O.K just leave it. As they say...Never argue with a FOOL ;)

You showed your IQ level in the highlighted part of your post :rofl::rofl:

:wave:

OK, i wont argue with you, going by your advice. in the highlighted part of your comment.

just for you information I'm not a kid I am 19. how old are you?

:rofl::rofl: first calm down.

America's methods for promoting democracy are ridiculous.

The tools that Americans use include cruise missiles, smart bombs, super bombs, bomber fleets (carpet bombing), heavy tanks, killer drones, fighter jets and God knows what else. Thanks to these highly efficient 'killer marketing tools' for spreading democracy, over 100,000 Iraqi people are dead.

Other nations do not need to learn democracy from America, even when the latter decides to charge no fees. Thank you very much. The trigger happy Americans need more 'competitive men' to win 'hearts and minds' of people of other nations that disagree with American foreign policies.

Also, Iraq never attacked USA. And neither it was party to the 9/11 game.

whats the point he is dead and most people would like him that way...

btw id laugh if he suddenly appeard in nazi zombies on cod,id riddle him with bullets

Must watch movie- Greenzone!! An eye opener... based on a book"Imperial Life in the Emerald City" by Rajiv Chandrasekaran

Shame on America? :hitwall: you honestly think the iraqi people would be much better off hadn't the 2003 invasion happend?

The US freed the Iraqi people, and now they are a democracy. They are now able to choose their own future. Thats a priceless gift America gave. :usflag:

Maybe America should invade your country and also leave a priceless gift... Your comment is BS. You really think America is democratic? It is all capitalism here. Where ever the money is Uncle Sam runs there. War in Iraq is for Oil, not some independence ****. Iraqi people have full support of their Muslims brothers and we Indian are with Iraq and will not leave their side. We may have different religions, but we have one common enemy. May God forever bless the people of Iraq and make them come out of their misery. Same goes for Afghanistan and Pakistan.

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

In other words, your communist government has killed millions of your own people, so you shouldn't be criticizing another government when your government has done the exact same thing.

The US has been throwing stones at us all this time, we're just starting to throw back. Also, us being wrong has nothing to do with the US being wrong. We have nothing to do with the Iraq war, so my comment is as a neutral observer.

America's methods for promoting democracy are ridiculous.

The tools that Americans use include cruise missiles, smart bombs, super bombs, bomber fleets (carpet bombing), heavy tanks, killer drones, fighter jets and God knows what else. Thanks to these highly efficient 'killer marketing tools' for spreading democracy, over 100,000 Iraqi people are dead.

Other nations do not need to learn democracy from America, even when the latter decides to charge no fees. Thank you very much. The trigger happy Americans need more 'competitive men' to win 'hearts and minds' of people of other nations that disagree with American foreign policies.

Also, Iraq never attacked USA. And neither it was party to the 9/11 game.

It is all for the money and their interest. "protecting their freedoms".:blah: :blah::blah:

Back
Top Bottom