What's new

HAL to add more prototypes to LCH Published: Thursday, May 19, 2011, 12:27

we could satisfy ourselves by saying that, but v know thats not the truth.
though we can choose to ignore it and move on.

Not said by me or an Internet fanboy, I go with the defense minister.... And trishool missile is not closed, it is still continued to be used as a TD for various R&D's , Akash Was never noticed even though its presence goes back to 90's, Only after the Trishool was closed did it come into notice and got a US$ 5B order.... The design is the only Thing Akash has of its own, the sub systems are evolved in the lines of Trishool...

HAL doesn't enjoy blanket support which western firms get from USAF.

If one LCA crashed, both LCA, AMCA will be closed. This is how soft and emotional Indians are.

We have been through different and several missile failures but still have learn from the failures and grown up. The cryogenic engine failed twice but still we are workin on that and getting ready for launch next year.

Even we came across the crash of IJT which was from HAL, but they didn't shut down the program.

HAL doesn't enjoy blanket support which western firms get from USAF.

If one LCA crashed, both LCA, AMCA will be closed. This is how soft and emotional Indians are.

i agree and this is where CBI should step in and take matters in their own hand before the bill is passed by congress...NSG can play its part too to get the parts overhauled before the due date and in the end HAL can come up with something really worth and better than Gripen in quarter the price

i agree and this is where CBI should step in and take matters in their own hand before the bill is passed by congress...NSG can play its part too to get the parts overhauled before the due date and in the end HAL can come up with something really worth and better than Gripen in quarter the price

Innovative i must say... why not write a thesis on "How not to do things"?

Yea!!!!!!and anything else ????? you also can come up with something else other than a fUc** Username and troll posts ..........................

PS:I know I personal attacked this dickh**d but mods had take care of him long ago... :rolleyes::rolleyes::angry:

Innovative i must say... why not write a thesis on "How not to do things"?

thanks i am writing an article on delaying tactics of congress for the local newspaper here in chennai...HAL has suffered a lot at the hand of lawmakers and its the right time that CBI along with NSG should take the matter in their own hands...i would recommend ISRO to provide funds for the tyres and silencers of the tejas so that things can speed up....hopefully we can comeup with something good this time

thanks i am writing an article on delaying tactics of congress for the local newspaper here in chennai...HAL has suffered a lot at the hand of lawmakers and its the right time that CBI along with NSG should take the matter in their own hands...i would recommend ISRO to provide funds for the tyres and silencers of the tejas so that things can speed up....hopefully we can comeup with something good this time

Local Newspaper in Chennai? And They entrusted the Job of Journalism to you , And that too about Fixing Silencer on tejas financed by ISRO?? Lol... How are you going to write Silencer in Tamil? And Mix up NSG and CBI as One...... And above all you are portraying yourself as an Indian. Confident young man...

Idk I never really liked the digital camo even on combat uniforms..

Good news though :cheers:

Can you be kind enough to tell me which so called local newspaper had signed up with you. Name one and I can get the editor of that news paper to confirm it for you. I am offering you because this will help in stopping all the rhetoric against you. :)

LCH is getting IOC by Dec this year and FOC by next year end. So more prototype will help to go faster.

First flight: March 2010
IOC: December 2011
FOC: End of 2012
Induction: 2012/13?

This fake troll is ruining every thread with BS.

LCH is getting IOC by Dec this year and FOC by next year end. So more prototype will help to go faster.

Ignore him bro. After a long day a good laugh at a pakistani hiding behind an Indian flag yet again is worth it :cheers:

he will continue to do so as he has full support of mods :)

he will continue to do so as he has full support of mods :)

He do so cause we keep replying him . . I am continuous reader of this forum and see only few member are very sticks to topics . . . Pls ignore them . .

before trolling and pretending to be an indian learn about our social and political system and then false flag or else u will be caught this is not ISI teaming up with SSG............ if u are a journalist u would have known this at the back of ur hand........... so don't bullshit get lost or we indians will do false flag of pakistan and ruin all the thread

Back
Top Bottom