What's new

HAL LCH| Updates and Discussions

LCH_config.jpg

cm-23138-050624abe3a9e6.jpeg

QUAD HELINA launcher on inner hardpoints and twin launchers on the outer stations- Nice! I had been worried the LCH would be limited to only being able to carry 8 ASM (Helinas) with 4 twin tube launchers. Seems DRDO are devloping/have delvoped a Quad Helina launch tube.

QUAD HELINA launcher on inner hardpoints and twin launchers on the outer stations- Nice! I had been worried the LCH would be limited to only being able to carry 8 ASM (Helinas) with 4 twin tube launchers. Seems DRDO are devloping/have delvoped a Quad Helina launch tube.

The quad launchers are not for HELINA IMO but for Lahat..like this

k37zlz.jpg

The quad launchers are not for HELINA IMO but for Lahat..like this

k37zlz.jpg
It is the HELINA ASM that the LCH is eventually meant to carry is it not? I've not heard much wrt the LAHAT being used on the LCH.

It is the HELINA ASM that the LCH is eventually meant to carry is it not? I've not heard much wrt the LAHAT being used on the LCH.

It is the HELINA which is supposed to arm Rudra and LCH..but I dont think they come in quad launchers. Rather in twin launchers because HELINA weighs more than LAHAT which is primarily a CLGM...LAHAT was armed more like a stop gap solution.

Man I love this combat machine. Can't wait to see in Indian army. :smitten:

Is that Rudra on the picture ?? The nose gun seems to be missing.

Looks ugly ......:angry:

So true.

If someone put this picture with the heading "drainage pipe", I think everyone will believe that.

So true.

If someone put this picture with the heading "drainage pipe", I think everyone will believe that.

A drainage pipe that throws some mean **** at the enemy !! You gotta love it doood

Back
Top Bottom