What's new

Hair loss

Really it damages my psycology man stop making jokes.

What is wrong with losing hair? men could look more mature and handsome without hair.
tom-cruise-bald.jpg

just come to india and get the best hair transplant for 2000 $ and it will developed world standard. india is world's biggest hot spot for medical tourism. also enjoy beautifull incredible india.

Yes Turkey has good transplant to but i think i have to wait first maybe after some years will bring better things.

dude what is pattern of baldness. is it proper male pattern from crown area and front? if not then there is no point of vitamin d. vitamin d is for deficiency which causes hairloss. my hairloss was not with a pattern but all over even from the back of my head

The inlets are pretty big :( I will try vitamine C then..

Wear a wig.
Never! Thats forbidden in Islam.

So, who has hair loss and what you doing about it?

If you choose to use Rogaine you have to use it for life

If you choose to use Propecia it can have negative side effects on your phallus and mental health has not been throughly studied

The best option is to use Nizoral AD its an anti-dandruff shampoo but the main active ingredient is Ketoconazole which will stop any further hair loss and may or may not cause hair to regrow. This is the best in my opinion because you use it when you shower. That simple, and easy.

Nizoral Shampoo as a Hair Loss Treatment - Does it Work?

Topical Ketoconazole (Nizoral) Increases Hair Growth in Mice

2% Nizoral Shampoo Increases Hair Growth in Men with Male Pattern Baldness

Nothing to do with the shape of skull... Get an attitude. A great attitude changes perceptions.

Yes i am waiting for that day to. The worst thing is that you must take off your cap when you have a job interview -.-

Back
Top Bottom