What's new

Hafeez saeed offers aid to Americans hit by superstorm

Too late to act all saintly now Mr. Hafiz . The world except for some gullible people knows your reality now .

this is language of people who don't want to punish , clear voice long sample are available of his attack orders and bounty is on it.

so handover him to USA , he will get prosecuted there why don't you ?

Ignore her dude. She is brainwashed just cuz she is married to a Pakistani dude.

this is language of people who don't want to punish , clear voice long sample are available of his attack orders and bounty is on it.

Bring proof...If you have any ...hire a lawyer, hire private investigator, where was indian govt when he was under trial.... Why Pakistani authorities were not allowed to meet Ajmal, Why there was so delay in letting Pakistani investigator even visit the area...you govt is not serious....if you want to blame someone blame them....they are doing dirty politics on lifes of those who died in the attack...playing victim...

I accuse you are terrorist so Indian govt should hand you over to US ??? BTW Hafeez saeed publicly announced that he is ready to face any charges in any american court against him.... US just wanted to please India for billion dollar deal... nothing more...

y should one country handover its citizen to usa without any proper evidences.Even the extradition cases are heard in courts of the land to where accused belong to before deciding upon extratition.let usa govt bring all those evidence to pakistani court and legally seek his extradition.

Btw i wonder if indians ever sought david headly's extradition or they just playing around in public to show that they are serious about it.??

Hafeez saeed offers aid to Americans hit by superstorm

In dollars or Ruppee?

I think Western Union transfer is better option for him as its hard for him to hand over for him in person.

Or he can throw the money in front of consulate and run away.

Best of luck Saeed.

Bring proof...If you have any ...hire a lawyer, hire private investigator, where was indian govt when he was under trial.... Why Pakistani authorities were not allowed to meet Ajmal, Why there was so delay in letting Pakistani investigator even visit the area...you govt is not serious....if you want to blame someone blame them....they are doing dirty politics on lifes of those who died in the attack...playing victim...

I accuse you are terrorist so Indian govt should hand you over to US ???

why accusing bro? Thousands of massive unidentified graves in KASHMIR and gujrat issue is enough proof to show the status-quo power of INDIA. Even USA had not veto like USSR when it comes Kashmire problem. UN has accepted for plebscite...

If H.S. doesn't have a heart, at least he pretends to.

On the other hand, I haven't heard a peep from other Pakistanis about helping the U.S. deal with the after-effects of the storm. (Not that I'm surprised - even Angelina Jolie was shocked that during the Pakistan floods a few years back well-heeled Pakistanis were happy to publicly entertain her yet themselves gave nothing to flood relief.) Have you any idea how much bad blood would be forgotten if mouthings of sympathy were matched by deeds, even small ones?

That is why I compared Hafiz Saeed with the so called secular, liberal government of Pakistan. Hafiz saeed lives a very modest life but has done tremendous charity work. Whereas the government lives a luxurious life and takes even pennies away from the people.

Oh god the Indians are going to covertly assassinate people in Pakistan. Watch out!

:disagree:

No need to watch out. We aren't doing it. If our government was even remotely capable they would have done it already. But you should watch out for their index fingers though. They are good at finger pointing. :lol:

Oh god the Indians are going to covertly assassinate people in Pakistan. Watch out!

:disagree:
Ah you reminded me of this kaka jutt....enjoy............

652011-md-hr-12-enlarge_050611104543.jpg

What a true humanitarian ? Hats off to this gentleman who is so concerned about the suffering of humanity. The man is salt of the Earth.

he got bounty on him by usa court i think you didn't read . no evidence is enough for people who don't want to punish him.

You are people who refused that kasab was Pakistani , your politicians even refused dead bodies of your soldier which inserted as terrorist in Kashmir.

even we don't expect his conviction from you people it's like prosecuting him in court where osama bin laden is judge

Don't flood the thread with your coloured doodles!! Now go and grab more about US bounty on Saeed.

Back
Top Bottom