What's new

Hafeez saeed offers aid to Americans hit by superstorm

Pakistan army should take steps as that terrorist is just looking for US alliance and it will certainly hurt Pakistan. Pakistan already did damage the Uzbekistan terror groups and tribal militancy.
But if you don't uproot them, they will definitely hurt Pakistan and will be used by third parties.

Why does he want to take this manpower and money away from Pakistani people who are suffering from floods etc ? Last I saw there were many times more number of people dying in Pakistan recently due to flash floods than what is expected in American Super storm.Sandy. Kind of exposes the hypocrisy of this guy's " charity " :lol:

Pakistan floods kill 455, affect five million people - Channel NewsAsia
Thats what the real sacrifice and charity is...ie apne dukh aur taqleef bhool ke doosaron ki madad karna.

Thumbs up for Hafeez saeed for his noble gesture............................:tup:

No,no. Is'nt Hafizz Sayeed a social worker working for the service and betterment of people?
Just like Abdul Sattar Edhi; who btw is worthy of a Nobel Prize for selfless service.

Deciphered wrongly! Irrational sarcasm falls into the category of trolling.

If H.S. doesn't have a heart, at least he pretends to.

On the other hand, I haven't heard a peep from other Pakistanis about helping the U.S. deal with the after-effects of the storm. (Not that I'm surprised - even Angelina Jolie was shocked that during the Pakistan floods a few years back well-heeled Pakistanis were happy to publicly entertain her yet themselves gave nothing to flood relief.) Have you any idea how much bad blood would be forgotten if mouthings of sympathy were matched by deeds, even small ones?

Thats what the real sacrifice and charity is...ie apne dukh aur taqleef bhool ke doosaron ki madad karna.

Thumbs up for Hafeez saeed for his noble gesture............................:tup:

Hope you are standing in the centre of it the next time some of these whackjobs decide that its time they earned themselves 72 virgins. Who knows, if you are lucky they may even mistaken you for one ;)

If H.S. doesn't have a heart, at least he pretends to.

On the other hand, I haven't heard a peep from other Pakistanis about helping the U.S. deal with the after-effects of the storm. (Not that I'm surprised - even Angelina Jolie was shocked that during the Pakistan floods a few years back well-heeled Pakistanis were happy to publicly entertain her yet themselves gave nothing to flood relief.) Have you any idea how much bad blood would be forgotten if mouthings of sympathy were matched by deeds, even small ones?

Offering help to US will simply raise the question locally that what is govt doing to help those who are still under 4 feet of water in many areas of Pakistan..... We will offer help when we can help..... till then we can only pray for the victims... Hope you and your family is alrite. stay safe.

ban poster and thread ............. he is terrorist. many child lost their mothers due to him , fathers , brothers , you will get pictures where shoes of small child are there with blood on it .

his supporters are more death deserving people than him.

he deserve halal death .

He is accused not convicted......

Back
Top Bottom