What's new

Gwadar Port according to the Bible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyberian

BANNED
Reaction score
China Takes Over Major Pakistani Seaport – New

An important development has occurred that will not likely be discussed in the establishment media outlets in the western world. Communist China has just taken over the administration of the major Pakistani seaport at Gwadar, Pakistan. If you check a map, you will see that this seaport is located in a very strategic location. It is located near the Iranian-Pakistani border north of the Gulf of Oman and just 300 miles east of the Strait of Hormuz.

It is the Strait of Hormuz which is a very small opening between the Persian Gulf and the Indian Ocean sea routes. This is the strait which Iran threatens to close to global oil tankers if Iran is ever attacked by the USA or Israel.

At least for now, the Chinese presence at this seaport will be non-military in nature, but that could change very quickly if Iran ever decides to close the Strait of Hormuz and China decides to support that action. If this ever happens, China can quickly fly a very large number of air transport flights from Western China across Pakistan to Gwadar. Chinese transport planes could quickly unload and set up operational cruise missiles and anti-aircraft batteries in Gwadar and militarize the port within a matter of hours or, at most, a few days. Thousands of Chinese soldiers could also be flown in very quickly and many Chinese fighter aircraft could be flown to Gwadar from Western China to be based there very quickly in an international showdown.

The first link reports that the Gwadar airport is going to be expanded by 3000 acres. The 1988 edition of the Encyclopedia Americana lists the population of Gwadar as a mere 8,146 people. Obviously, the local population of Gwadar does not need another 3000 acres for its local civilian aviation needs. This major expansion of the Gwadar airport can only mean, in my opinion, that it is intended to become a major Chinese-Pakistani military airport in the future. Since China is now the operator of the seaport at Gwadar, it is logical that Gwadar’s airport will also be operated by China. I’m sure the expansion project will be built to accommodate and base all the warplanes that China wishes to position there.

In any western war-plans to keep the Strait of Hormuz open in the event of an Iranian effort to close it to oil tankers, these war-plans are seriously deficient if they have not taken into account the fact that Gwadar could, within days, base hundreds of cruise missiles and Chinese warplanes to help Iran enforce that blockade.

The Gog-Magog alliance, foretold approximately 2500 years ago by the prophet Ezekiel to come together in the latter days of our age, has already been quite accurately fulfilled as Russia, China and Iran are now allies, just as that prophecy foretold. The Gog-Magog alliance is now taking strategic actions to position its military forces against the western alliance in a future war. The second link notes that India will see the Chinese operation of the Gwadar seaport as a threat to Indian security interests. That Indian concern is quite justified as China is also creating bases in other Indian Ocean locations to counter not only western interests but the security interests of India as well. China need not base lots of Chinese warships at its “string of pearls” bases. It only needs to base many hundreds of cruise missiles and warplanes at them to pose a major strategic threat to all western and Indian use of the Indian Ocean.

Ezekiel 38-39 also foretells that “Cush” (“Ethiopia” in the King James Version) will be allied to Russia, China and Iran at the end of this age. The name of “Cush” is present today in Pakistan and Afghanistan as the Hindu Kush Mountains straddle those two nations. Therefore, this prophecy indicates that Pakistan and Afghanistan will eventually both be taken over by the intensely anti-western Taliban and Islamic radicals in those two nations. All of the American actions in Afghanistan will, according to Ezekiel 38-39, come to naught. American troops are leaving Afghanistan by the end of 2014 according to the current schedule, and they may leave much sooner if the sequestration cuts hit the Pentagon in the next few weeks. If the US national security interests are threatened by the sequestration cuts, then it makes no sense whatsoever to spend a single additional dollar or lose a single additional American life in Afghanistan.

The prophecy of Ezekiel 38-39 continues to move steadily and relentlessly toward its prophesied fulfillment in the “latter days” of our age. As global events unfold, it is the Bible’s prophecies which are being affirmed as correctly predicting what would occur in our time. That could only happen if a Creator God authored those prophecies and is guiding world events to fulfill them today. That is exactly what God said he would do (Isaiah 42:21-26).

Salaam to all Muslims,

:pakistan:

I can't post links at the moment until 15 post count has been reached. Will do so Insh'Allah when possible (search the title in Google)

I don't know how seriously one should take this sort of stuff? I mean, is this what the American soldiers in Afghanistan are indoctrinated to believe that they're fighting a holy crusade in the name of god?

Mods, I don't know exactly where to post this so here it is. Please move it to wherever if necessary.

Salaam to all Muslim.

Gawader Port according to Mayan Calender..
Stop this nonsense guys!

atleast read his comments below before commenting bozo
Salaam to all Muslims,

I can't post links at the moment until 15 post count has been reached. Will do so Insh'Allah when possible (search the title in Google)

I don't know how seriously one should take this sort of stuff? I mean, is this what the American soldiers in Afghanistan are indoctrinated to believe that they're fighting a holy crusade in the name of god?

Mods, I don't know exactly where to post this so here it is. Please move it to wherever if necessary.

Salaam to all Muslim.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...wadar-port-according-bible.html#ixzz2Mc34AmQj

well haters gonna hate. let them do what they want.

Some Christians believe in the battle Gog and Magog which is war a prophesied in the bible. It takes place just before Armageddon. In the war, a confederacy of nations attack Israel. These nations which will attack Israel are mentioned in the Ezekiel chapter of the bible. Evangelical Christians believe attacking nations will be the Magog(Russia), Persia(Iran), Ethiopia, Libya, Turkey, Sudan. This confederacy of nations comes against Israel and Ezekiel prophesies that Israel will emerge victorious. I don't think American soldiers are indoctrinated to fight a crusade based on biblical prophesy. But some Christians seriously do believe in this type of prophesies. And they see the hostility between present day Muslim countries like Iran and Israel as a sign of things to come.

Magog+Invasion.jpg

NO american soldiers are not told that they are fighting a crusade but in afghanistan they are told they are fighting terrorims in Iraq they were told the wmd, which now alot of soldier call the politicians jewlovers because of the iraq wmd crimes, and these biblical prophecies are written by the jews, well bible is written by the jews, Pork and liqour was banned in first testement thats why america had banned the alcohol in the early 1900 then jews came with second testement and all the prophecies of every one attacking israel, their is research done where people with same iq were feed pork only and some other diet and the people that ate pork had a dropped to almost half of their original iq and these biblical prophecies are Fake, our islamic prophecies are also not straight from the quran but from ahadeess , quran does not mention dajjal or Hazarat imam mehdi only mentions that Hazart ISa(pbuh) will be their on the day of judgment, SO in our case it is not part of quran But in their case it is part of the bibble

Welcome to PDF @ Zealot..... maar maar kay bhee khattam nahin hotay tumm log..... salam hay inn kee maon ko, aur koi kaam nahin, keep producing arabized-hand-washed children at light-speed! :enjoy:

NO american soldiers are not told that they are fighting a crusade but in afghanistan they are told they are fighting terrorims in Iraq they were told the wmd, which now alot of soldier call the politicians jewlovers because of the iraq wmd crimes, and these biblical prophecies are written by the jews, well bible is written by the jews, Pork and liqour was banned in first testement thats why america had banned the alcohol in the early 1900 then jews came with second testement and all the prophecies of every one attacking israel, their is research done where people with same iq were feed pork only and some other diet and the people that ate pork had a dropped to almost half of their original iq and these biblical prophecies are Fake, our islamic prophecies are also not straight from the quran but from ahadeess , quran does not mention dajjal or Hazarat imam mehdi only mentions that Hazart ISa(pbuh) will be their on the day of judgment, SO in our case it is not part of quran But in their case it is part of the bibble

Pork is forbidden in Judasim

Pork is forbidden in Judasim

yes and was in first testement which the christians called bible first but then jews Wrote second testement for the the chiristians which allowed liqour and pork

Salaam brother 'LoveIcon',

Jazak'Allah for posting the link.

Salaam

US is obsessed by the documentary called "The man who saw tomorrow" & US strongly believes in it. This is the reason why US is on a evil rampage mode.

I don’t know if the people have seen the documentary or not but if you all haven’t seen it then I suggest you all do see it. People should not ignore the possibilities & the possibilities against by Pakistan are endless. It is true US & India don’t want to see China & Pakistan close & they don’t want to see China in Gawadar. Pakistan & China will built a military bases, Air force base & Navy base in Gawadar & it is in the best interest of Pakistan because wants to finish all ties with US & Pak Military don’t want any US influence in Pakistan, ZERO.

Pakistan & China should come close & this is the only way to strengthen the relationship, China is very excited about Gawadar port & Pakistan will gain from it a lot.

Welcome to PDF @ Zealot..... maar maar kay bhee khattam nahin hotay tumm log..... salam hay inn kee maon ko, aur koi kaam nahin, keep producing arabized-hand-washed children at light-speed! :enjoy:

yup arabized kids follow everything that hadeess says and dont even look it up in quran majeed, they follow someone elses interpertation over allahs word which produce suicide bombers etc suicide is haram in quran majeed but arabized mullah say its sahadat they are sending them straight to hell cuz if you commit suicide next stop hell forget about day of judgement

....This appears to be HORSE MANORE

horse-manure-bruce-ritchie.jpg

Because Israel is not that special as it think it it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom