What's new

Guy holding AK in Blue Area Islamabad

Why is the Media being allowed to talk to the man ?

Your media ill turn this into a tragedy of EPIC proportions if he dies ...

Geo saying, "aik banday nay islamabad ko yarghamal banaya hua hai aur police ko pakra hua hao"...

Somebody tell our bastardz media the meaning of negotiations. How the fuk has he made islamabad hostage? Police has got it all under control and the guy is in a cordon...

Our media is no negotiator that they are talking with him...then why is that fat arse Nabeel Gabol there? Police then dragged his sorry arse away.

Fckin amazing media. Absar Alam has got my respect for what he said today on ARY.

when our media is so dumb that they call his weapons as latest and advanced then anything can be expected from them,they have got a good chance to increase their show rating dramay baazi,to make money so why the hell they will miss it?

Best Regards
Slav Defence

TROLL :D

1175354_535651136489697_2071558934_n.jpg

That police guy looking at them!! ahhh he is like WTF!

@balixd, OBL signature was actually an AKMS with the head rounded, which looks deceptively similar to AKS74U........

Really?? I didnot look at it this way....i thought it was kalakova/krinkov

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate JEW tv seriously they are bukllshiting abotu police why they didnt kill or bla bla.

You Know Guys This Is Getting Pretty Boring,I Hungry So Mr Cod Or Habibi?????

No Really Any Where Italian Pizza, Dunkin Donuts, Lasania, Subway, Red Onion, Dominos Pizza Anything Will Do

Back
Top Bottom