What's new

Guru’s execution affects Sarabjit’s mercy appeal

Who is hiding behind terrorists? They are kashmirs freedom fighters they are fighting for their freedom. They will keep fighting and keep the kashmir cause alive, it will be taken soon.
I am talking about LeT terrorists and their likes.

Well do you know your beloved LeT killed two girls at point blank range and took the responsibility. Both were dragged out from their homes in Kashmir.

You don't question these terrorists. Stop sending these terrorists and send your Army.

Can't believe it.......What has execution of an Indian national, found guilty of a terrorist attack on Indian Soil, by Indian Courts, has anything to do with an Indian national held on terror charges in Pakistan???

If Pakistan thinks that they are holding a bargaining chip against India in the name of Sarabhjit Singh & India will Free every terrorists it has to get back Sarabhjit to India, than I am sorry to say, but you are GROSSLY MISTAKEN.

It's high time that Pakistan should set it's priorities RIGHT & getting increasingly obsessed with what India does with Kasab or Afzal is none of it's business.

PEACE.

@arp2041 Their economy is tanking. PKR gone below 100. 15 people killed in Karachi yesterday. 2 bodies found in gunny bags. Tribals being killed by air raids and gunships. They say they just kill TTP terrorists and there is no civilian casualties.

At one place they ask that whether Afzal was innocent or not, whereas they kill their own people without even a trial.

Well misplaced priorities is their forte. This has bring this situation on them.

They talk for Kashmiris but no justice to 100 + Shias killed in Quetta. They care more about Kashmiris than their own people in Baluchistan, Tribal regions, Karachi.

Now what can you say to such misplaced priority among the people of Pakistan.

Last edited by a moderator:
At least maafi shaafi is off the table. Let the law take its course. Law is law, its not vengeful.

At least maafi shaafi is off the table. Let the law take its course. Law is law, its not vengeful.
Well, people here don't believe in Indian Supreme Court decision even when it acquitted 3 terrorists who were way suspicious but there was lack of evidence. Prosecution failed to deliver on their case.

Well, people here don't believe in Indian Supreme Court decision even when it acquitted 3 terrorists who were way suspicious but there was lack of evidence. Prosecution failed to deliver on their case.

I honor all court decisions... Even those I may not agree with. For example Modi's acquittal by Indian Supreme Court. However, I also maintain that the prosecution purposely sometimes don't make the case.

I honor all court decisions... Even those I may not agree with. For example Modi's acquittal by Indian Supreme Court. However, I also maintain that the prosecution purposely sometimes don't make the case.
Well buddy, Modi case was different.

Prosecution succeeded in convicting a BJP Minister. Problem is that because of people like her, he got on Crosshair of our Sickular Congress.

More riots have happened in India after Gujrat but no one talks about it. 1984 Sikh riots victims didn't get their justice. And Congress keep bringing Gujrat.

You plan to kill him. Is that how you operate in India? Kashmir is a major issue India is unwilling to resolve.
Those who work and meet with LeT terrorists, master mind of 26/11 and same LeT that killed many innocent Kashmiris, should be brought to justice.

Sorry, we don't allow terrorist sympathizers. Its our internal matter and we will deal with it accordingly.

It was a biased prosecution. The same is with this judgement. This is arundhati roys statement on it:

The hanging of Afzal Guru is a stain on*India's democracy | Arundhati Roy | Comment is free | The Guardian

It happens in India constantly and there was a movement in Lucknow started by Ansaris trying to end the picking up of muslims using POTA but the Indians don't want to listen. It was the same problem here. The Indians ignored them being too self-righteous. You see the same thing here. Not even considering if the man was innocent. He surrendered and stopped aiding freedom fighters.

There he again started with Arundhati Roy. She is an idiot. She is an attention seeker. Supreme Court also acquitted three people too whereas there was huge suspicion in their involvement. How it is biased judgement.

Better look at your own country first.

Where is the Justice to all the victims killed in your country ? Not a single Terrorist hanged. And you teach us about Judiciary.

@haviZsultan You are jnr. TT. Don't make claims without any proof. Stop your Ansari rants. Don't post blogs, Facebook pages as proof.

Think about human rights of your so called Islamic state.

Last edited by a moderator:
Who is hiding behind terrorists? They are kashmirs freedom fighters they are fighting for their freedom. They will keep fighting and keep the kashmir cause alive, it will be taken soon.

Youre talking just like Zaid Hamid .
The day Kashmir gets taken then there wont be any Pakistan in the map in a few moments . Stay well within your limits . Take care of of your home first before staring at some other countries state :coffee:
Its a matter of time before Baluchistan becomes another Bangladesh and yeah dont ever talk about Kashmir . It will always remain with India .

Back
Top Bottom