What's new

Gunfight in Srinagar, 2 Indian soldiers killed/injured

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why should I tell my army? It is your army that has been fighting this war for the last 60 years.

You might as well invade Afghanistan, would have a better chance winning there.

and you leave Balochistan...why take the violence..Advice us something your nation can follow.

Mujahideen are believed to be escaped from Hyderpora gun-battle site in Srinagar.

How far will they run? Going by past precedences, the shelf life of these terrorists truncates exponentially once they cross the LOC. These guys will also be hunted down like dogs and them some. At least Manmohan will be pretty awake when he is there now.

Six killed in peshwar in army convey attached and only 18 posts. Here more than 40 posts in just obe hours. Its seems Pakistan dont care for their soldier or its routine.

RIP to soldier..

Total area cordoned of.

Can See Black-Gray cloured army helicopter doing rounds over here in Hyderpora Srinagar!

How far will they run? Going by past precedences, the shelf life of these terrorists truncates exponentially once they cross the LOC. These guys will also be hunted down like dogs and them some. At least Manmohan will be pretty awake when he is there now.

Hello ji, They are from Hizb which are local. In past one month, all the matyred mujahideen were kashmiris and that too having engineering degrees.

Mujahideeeeeen my a$$...First attack like a coward and then when the Army retaliates you run away like a coward.

May be Army can note down this Danish mir's IP and dump him into the Unmarked grave along with Mujahideen.

Six killed in peshwar in army convey attached and only 18 posts. Here more than 40 posts in just obe hours. Its seems Pakistan dont care for their soldier or its routine.

RIP to soldier..

Everybody deserves a time off bro. They too.

OT, there is enough intelligence currently to ward these threats off. Going by the brazenness, this has to be a new cell and new support system. So more work to be done for the LeAs. Wonder how the backchannels must be working with the Sharif government.

Hello ji, They are from Hizb which are local. In past one month, all the matyred mujahideen were kashmiris and that too having engineering degrees.

Engineering degrees from which Islamic university?

May be Army can not down this Danish mir's IP and dump him into the Unmarked grave along with *******.

These type of bastards are lucky to live in India thatswhy they take liberty of such things.

I am from Jammu City...I have beaten many of his type in school/college.(specially during India Pakistan matches)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom