What's new

Gullu Butt Beaten Up By Angry Mob In Court Premises

bhie u have the picture of that person on ur display pic who said i am gona solve electricty problem in 6 months or else change my name ... u like ur SS is a lair today all ur post showed that u r blind supporter or i should even call a pet of sharif family

I also remember Taliban Khan promises.....

And don't take my avatar as being slave, other wise 90% of potians are slaves of IK and can't think on their own.

Last edited:
im not a die hard support of PTI .. i was judging u bcoz of ur past post i have seen ...this topic is almost impossible to defend ..

I still support PMLN for they are doing some work as compared to PPP's previous govt or PTI in KPK. but supporting one party doesnt mean I close my eyes to anything wrong doings by them. I call spade a spade

This is all drama baazi.

He was caught live on media destroying public property under police watch. Before investigation Punjab CM at least should have suspended police officers hugging him and arrested this man and charged with terrorism. Since this is not done, it shows govt was itself involved in this

I also remember Taliban Khan promises.....

And don't take my avatar as being slave, other wise 90% of potians are slaves of IK and can't think on their own.
why did he come again in this topic .. this the shameless exuse u bring everytime .. slave of a murderer ...

Again shameless tuq gundhas here defending ghunda ghardi against Gullu Butt in front of police. I think we need 92 like cleanup operation against these thugs, uske bad khabhi nai nikale ghe state ke hilaf.

What do you expect when workers of violent party beat 1 men under police arrest?

and the one man was damaging cars of people in front of police on instructions of your leader. Not necessary those were tuq supporters. most of them might have been aggrieved people by gullubutt.

Tumari yehi auqaat hai gutter ke kire, isi liye ghaliya kha kar phir bhi wapis idher hi ate hoo :D

Very classy. Shows your cultural and upbringing. I know you are frustrated , but I am sorry I can't help you deal with it. Teri baaton se pata lag raha hai kaun gatar ka kida hai :lol:

Very classy. Shows your cultural and upbringing. I know you are frustrated , but I am sorry I can't help you deal with it. Teri baaton se pata lag raha hai kaun gatar ka kida hai :lol:

Tum logon mein koi sharam naam ki chiz nai hai :laughcry: itni ghaliya kha kar `phir bhi nai hana chorte. Hadh hoti hai begharti ki

why did he come again in this topic .. this the shameless exuse u bring everytime .. slave of a murderer ...

And you are slave of terrorist sympathizer :enjoy:

Agar is forum pe Pakistani sara din India ka raag na alapte rehte like the obsessed one-sided lovers that you are :lol: we wouldn't even bother 8-)

ek aur jhoot, thread ko paro start se does anyone mention India? But as i said itni besharam qoum shayed hi koi aur hoo :sarcastic:

ek aur jhoot, thread ko paro start se does anyone mention India? But as i said itni besharam qoum shayed hi koi aur hoo :sarcastic:

It's not about the thread , I am talking about the forum in general. But I don't expect you to understand , having already observed your under-developed mental capabilities. Even then , yes you did drag Indians in between when you started talking about maan-bhen.

I won't talk about your quom though , you are advertising your quom very well right here.:D

It's not about the thread , I am talking about the forum in general. But I don't expect you to understand , having already observed your under-developed mental capabilities. Even then , yes you did drag Indians in between when you started talking about maan-bhen.

I won't talk about your quom though , you are advertising your quom very well right here.:D

I didn't drag Indians maa bhen, but just responded to your class less comment with my own :laugh:. Hindu baniya need to know his place. And in this forum its Indians who drag their holy mother in to every Pakistani thread. You guys always looking for our approval, thats should tell you about Indian mental capabilities. ghatiya logh :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom