What's new

Gullu Butt Beaten Up By Angry Mob In Court Premises

english ke teacher tujh ko samjh hati hai aur kiya chaye? tu bus english ke piche per, jese tu kisi english news paper ka editor hai.

tum ne bola tha ke tuq ke hilaaf bat na karo, gunaah hai. apni posts perlo. kitna jhuta insaan hai tu.
lol nawaz sharif k follows ab humhain english seekhyain gay ...should i repost the video of how Nawaz Sharif embarrassed the nation in China

english ke tujh ko samjh hati hai aur kiya chaye? tu bus english ke piche per, jese tu kisi english news paper ka editor hai.

tum ne bola tha ke tuq ke hilaaf bat na karo, gunaah hai. apni posts perlo. kitna jhuta insaan hai tu.

Great observation in finally accepting your short pit falls, otherwise immigration would be sniffing around your back garden and deporting you back. Before you spit froth from your mouth learn to write, so that you won't look like a pretentious fool waving the Noon League slogan. I am not a newspaper editor, maybe in your caveman mind.

Give me the exact quote from my post, where I articulated upon the conjecture that I am a mureed of TUQ.....you are looking foolish:) I said that scholars of Islam have the authority to criticize the religious views of TUQ because they have the necessary qualification. I did not say under any circumstances that you cannot criticize or disagree with his political stance. There is a clear difference between the two..........read my sentence with your meticulous eyes before commenting...or get someone to translate my text for you:) So therefore I have not renegaded on any of my views, unlike you who accused me of worshiping him, which is shirk.

lol nawaz sharif k follows ab humhain english seekhyain gay ...should i repost the video of how Nawaz Sharif embarrassed the nation in China

english meri 4th language bhi nai, per laghta hai tume urdu bhi nai hati. Mein nai ye @Rasengan from uk is behaving like he is Sheikhpear while probably living on doll like majority of Pakistanis in uk do..

Great observation in finally accepting your short pit falls, otherwise immigration would be sniffing around your back garden and deporting you back. Before you spit froth from your mouth learn to write, so that you won't look like a pretentious fool waving the Noon League slogan. I am not a newspaper editor, maybe in your caveman mind.

Give me the exact quote from my post, where I articulated upon the conjecture that I am a mureed of TUQ.....you are looking foolish:) I said that scholars of Islam have the authority to criticize the religious views of TUQ because they have the necessary qualification. I did not say under any circumstances that you cannot criticize or disagree with his political stance. There is a clear difference between the two..........read my sentence with your meticulous eyes before commenting...or get someone to translate my text for you:) So therefore I have not renegaded on any of my views, unlike you who accused me of worshiping him, which is shirk.

Sheikhpear ki ulaad itni achi english bolta hai tu koi novel likh le. Deporting back? from where? Now stop babling, last time you clearly meant i shouldn't utter a word against pir tuq because its very grave sin in Islam. You are clearly brain dead mureed of tuq, typical uk **** extremist. No wonder you support violence against Gullu Butt.

english meri 4th language bhi nai, per laghta hai tume urdu bhi nai hati. Mein nai ye @Rasengan from uk is behaving like he is Sheikhpear while probably living on doll like majority of Pakistanis in uk do..
bro honesty ..im saying as a friend ..the type of statements u r giving is deeply hurting many people ..i know u support PMLN ..but it is not the right place or time to do it ... deep down u know how is at fault..please stop posting for a day or two ...

that was so funny that i forgot to laugh
Tum b GulloButt hoo ..tumhain kal he samjh aye gi meray dost

bro honesty ..im saying as a friend ..the type of statements u r giving is deeply hurting many people ..i know u support PMLN ..but it is not the right place or time to do it ... deep down u know how is at fault..please stop posting for a day or two ...

Bro i am trying to balance things, its becoming one sided. Tuq is no angel despite what his brain dead mureed says...

The day when Nawaz and Co are beaten up in the streets, isn't far off......... countdown has already begun, I'd be surprised if they live to see 6 more months...... this time, Saudia isn't an option for them, else Saudi's might experience our wrath as well......

The day when Nawaz and Co are beaten up in the streets, isn't far off......... countdown has already begun, I'd be surprised if they live to see 6 more months...... this time, Saudia isn't an option for them, else Saudi's might experience our wrath as well......
Love guru zee zoo awaits your response !!!

english meri 4th bhi nai, per laghta hai tume urdu bhi nai hati. Mein nai ye @Rasenganfrom uk is behaving like he is Sheikhpear while probably like majority of Pakistanis in uk do..
Writing in Roman Urdu is actually desecrating the noble language of are mother tongue. I can feel your anger, because your text in your post is becoming more sloppy..steady your hand and breath calmly when typing words in your computer. Furthermore, behaving like Shakespeare in which you spelled clearly wrong does not actually make sense you insipid ball of yellow puss. I just have a much higher standard than your uneducated mind. By the way my job occupation is a day trader on the GBP/EUR currency, so therefore I don't need any doll money as I live a very comfortable life in the UK. You must be a dish washer from Spain:)

I know your types from UK, government per bojh. On internet you can be banker but in real life majority of you live on dolls. Your posts clearly shows you are brain dead mureed of Tuq. Come to Spain and i'll show you what i do, if i wanted to live on dolls then UK is best destination not Spain.

Sheikhpear ki ulaad itni achi english bolta hai tu koi novel likh le. Deporting back? from where? Now stop babling, last time you clearly meant i shouldn't utter a word against pir tuq because its very grave sin in Islam. You are clearly brain dead mureed of tuq, typical uk **** extremist. No wonder you support violence against Gullu But

Give the exact quote instead of repeating your self like a brain dead parrot. Copy and past is a simple tool..utilize it and show me where I said that you can't criticize TUQ political views. Furthermore I have never said that it is a grave sin in Islam to criticize him, however you don't have the legal authority..clear distinction. Now show me with proof...or is it empty words.

Give the exact quote instead of repeating your self like a brain dead parrot. Copy and past is a simple tool..utilize it and show me where I said that you can't criticize TUQ political views. Furthermore I have never said that it is a grave sin in Islam to criticize him, however you don't have the legal authority..clear distinction. Now show me with proof...or is it empty words.

You said i can't say anything against Tuq because one have to be schoolar, it was not about his political views. It showed you are brain dead typical uk **** mureed of fake pir, someone who can't even think own its on.

I know your types from UK, government per bojh. On internet you can be banker but in real life majority of you live on dolls. Your posts clearly shows you are brain dead mureed of Tuq. Come to Spain and i'll show you what i do, if i wanted to live on dolls then UK is best destination not Spain.

Okay let me tell you a short description in what happened today during the trading hours of the GBP/USD session. Today the sterling broke the support level of 1.70000, which has not been seen for over 5 years, because the Federal Reserve took some money away from the stimulus package and the lowering of interests rates. There was a 80 pip movement on the uptrend showing that the sterling is bullish against the Dollar. A good trader would have executed an order and made some money by looking at the technical tools, RSI which showed that the market was undersold, the Stochastic slow which was undersold, The MACD which showed a convergence, and the bollinger that showed the exhaustion of bearers in the market. So I am not on the doll, but have my own fund for which I trade each day.....now clean those dishes, because I live a very comfortable life.

Okay let me tell you a short description in what happened today during the trading hours of the GBP/USD session. Today the sterling broke the support level of 1.70000, which has not been seen for over 5 years, because the Federal Reserve took some money away from the stimulus package and the lowering of interests rates. There was a 80 pip movement on the uptrend showing that the sterling is bullish against the Dollar. A good trader would have executed an order and made some money by looking at the technical tools, RSI which showed that the market was undersold, the Stochastic slow which was undersold, The MACD which showed a convergence, and the bollinger that showed the exhaustion of bearers in the market. So I am not on the doll, but have my own fund for which I trade each day.....now clean those dishes, because I live a very comfortable life.

Since you have to brag about your life in uk, which i am well aware of you guys reputation.... do you ask permision from your pir before doing anything?

Back
Top Bottom