What's new

Gullu Butt Beaten Up By Angry Mob In Court Premises

Believe me tuq supporters are few dozens while N supporters in millions. Nooras will down every Minhaj center.

Slow down and take a deep breath as your emotional mind is proscribing a delusional outcome, which would work only in a fantasy world. If Noon League had millions of supporters, then why are they using dirty tactics by using the state apparatus of the police to crack down on them. Now those Noon League supporters who have the audacity to harm the innocent will also find a noose around their neck:)

Another exemple of typical violent tuq supporter.

Are you mentally retarded, because I made it clear last night to you that I don't actually support TUQ.

There's no justice as Mob justice.......

There will be one, if N-League govt will continue to suppress people like Model Town incident. They forced people to use this step, by tempering evidences and announcing one man Judicial commission. :lol:

Are you mentally retarded, because I made it clear last night to you that I don't actually support TUQ.

They are patwaries, to them a person's political party affiliation is judged solely by the t-shirt he once wore. Anyone who talks against them is either marshal law lover, TuQ thug or PTI burger kid. :lol:

The thing is same people here on this forum were cursing police few days ago when police was clearly trying to do its job (removing illegal barriers).
Now you see these TuQ zombies attacking a man in court, and these guys are calling it "street justice".

So what happened when TuQ guys attacked police and got killed? That wasn't street justice?

These violent thugs are fucking hypocrates. But this violence in front of court prove one thing, we need clean-up operation against PAT.

Slow down and take a deep breath as your emotional mind is proscribing a delusional outcome, which would work only in a fantasy world. If Noon League had millions of supporters, then why are they using dirty tactics by using the state apparatus of the police to crack down on them. Now those Noon League supporters who have the audacity to harm the innocent will also find a noose around their neck:)

Only retarded like you can support violence against another human being. And you made it clear last time that you are mureed of fake pir tuq.

It shows tuq thugs were clearly violent couple of days ago, many videos and photos are proof of that. Do we wan't anarchy? Why they stopped police from doing their work? This tuq Altaf wannabe will be beaten to death if he doesn't change his ways. We don't need another mqm like ghunda party in Pakistan. Especially in Punjab.

All policemen discharged from hospital of any injuries Vs 9 dead and 10 in serious condition + 20 others last I checked in stable condition. People that are dead were shot. This is not my report. But PUNJAB GOVERNMENT REPORT. So I ask you, do we want anarchy? Again, the burden of protection lies on the police and obviously not taking orders from someone hugging the SP after destroying public property. Again.

Hum karian tu Dhahshat gardi tum karo tu police ki wardi.

What you have is state sponsored terrorism, you are miles ahead of namaloom afrad at this point.

Again shameless tuq gundhas here defending ghunda ghardi against Gullu Butt in front of police. I think we need 92 like cleanup operation against these thugs, uske bad khabhi nai nikale ghe state ke hilaf.

It would become the end of the line for Noon League, if they did a clean up operation like in 1992, because the Army would simply step in and spank the living day lights out of Ganja brothers. This time no more ticket to Saudi, but instead the guillotine and the curse of the population of Pakistan. Which army are you going to use in this apparent fantasy clean up operation..the police....don't make me laugh, they will piss their pants when they stare into the eyes of the crowds.

Unbelievable to see people showing disgust on the beating of this thug, what about the innocent dead.
Have we fallen to such low moral and ethical standards and in the blindness to support out political affiliations we are drifting away from humanity? No wonder we are a fine mess!

All policemen discharged from hospital of any injuries Vs 9 dead and 10 in serious condition + 20 others last I checked in stable condition. People that are dead were shot. This is not my report. But PUNJAB GOVERNMENT REPORT. So I ask you, do we want anarchy? Again, the burden of protection lies on the police and obviously not taking orders from someone hugging the SP after destroying public property. Again.

Hum karian tu Dhahshat gardi tum karo tu police ki wardi.

What you have is state sponsored terrorism, you are miles ahead of namaloom afrad at this point.

Police was stopped for doing their works by tuq thugs. In response police should have used non-lethal weapons. Killing them is what tuq wanted all along.

It would become the end of the line for Noon League, if they did a clean up operation like in 1992, because the Army would simply step in and spank the living day lights out of Ganja brothers. This time no more ticket to Saudi, but instead the guillotine and the curse of the population of Pakistan. Which army are you going to use in this apparent fantasy clean up operation..the police....don't make me laugh, they will piss their pants when they stare into the eyes of the crowds.

Tuq ko kutta bhi support nai karta, his few dozen hired ghundas what you call supporters will run away when Nooras gather their support.

It shows tuq thugs were clearly violent couple of days ago, many videos and photos are proof of that. Do we wan't anarchy? Why they stopped police from doing their work? This tuq Altaf wannabe will be beaten to death if he doesn't change his ways. We don't need another mqm like ghunda party in Pakistan. Especially in Punjab.

We already have one in Punjab.

Seems like you have no idea about the support PMLN enjoys in Pakistan, esp Punjab. Army can act behind the scenes, but stepping in directly is not an option anymore.

And don't underestimate police. With proper guidance and controls, they can do wonders even with their corrupt practices and outdated equipment. Remember what happened to JI goons when Vajapi visited Lahore?

Seems like you have no idea about the support PMLN enjoys in Pakistan, esp Punjab. Army can act behind the scenes, but stepping in directly is not an anymore.
#

Maybe you have not switched on the news lately, but that historical support is dwindling as time passes on due to incompetent governance, GEO issue, election rigging and now the crack down on free protest marches. The continuation of oppressing the people will force the Army to intervene....then its bye-bye Noon League.

And don't underestimate police. With proper guidance and controls, they can do wonders even with their corrupt practices and outdated. Remember what happened to JI goons when Vajapi visited Lahore?

Well the police is useless, can't even control a crowd without using excessive force and a sold out institution can never really function to it full potential when its clearly politicized by a party.

#

Maybe you have not switched on the news lately, but that historical support is dwindling as time passes on due to incompetent governance, GEO issue, election rigging and now the crack down on free protest marches. The continuation of oppressing the people will force the Army to intervene....then its bye-bye Noon League.

Well the police is useless, can't even control a crowd without using excessive force and a sold out institution can never really function to it full potential when its clearly politicized by a party.

We know PTI won last election in social media but on streets they lost badly.

Only retarded like you can support violence against another human being. And you made it clear last time that you are mureed of fake pir tuq.

Please find the exact quote, where I clearly advocated upon the assumption that I am a mureed of TUQ..if not hush your gums...because your stupidity has hit a new boundary. You contradict your self, because in one hand you perpetuate a image of a passive person who does not believe in violence, but when it does not support your interests you promote the idea of thuggery...split personality disorder.

We know PTI won last election in social media but on streets they lost badly.

You always write one line sentences, must be because you struggle to write in English or it takes too much brain power. Why did you bring PTI into the framework, when I don't support their party...talk about paranoia.

Unbelievable to see people showing disgust on the beating of this thug, what about the innocent dead.
Have we fallen to such low moral and ethical standards and in the blindness to support out political affiliations we are drifting away from humanity? No wonder we are a fine mess!

WTF!!! Disgusting. Kia bakwas hai yaar yeh.

Please find the exact quote, where I clearly advocated upon the assumption that I am a mureed of TUQ..if not hush your gums...because your stupidity has hit a new boundary. You contradict your self, because in one hand you perpetuate a image of a passive person who does not believe in violence, but when it does not support your interests you promote the idea of thuggery...split personality disorder.

You always write one line sentences, must be because you struggle to write in English or it takes too much brain power. Why did you bring PTI into the framework, when I don't support their party...talk about paranoia.

english ke teacher tujh ko samjh hati hai aur kiya chaye? tu bus english ke piche per, jese tu kisi english news paper ka editor hai.

tum ne bola tha ke tuq ke hilaaf bat na karo, gunaah hai. apni posts perlo. kitna jhuta insaan hai tu.

Back
Top Bottom