What's new

Gujarat riots: 32 convicted in Naroda Patiya case

Be it india or anywhere in the world i ll suggest same punishment.

When i can ask for public lynching of mumbai/ Guwahati molesters then i can sure ask for public hanging of naroda patia rioter.Rather naroda patia rioters must get the worst punishment for their Ghastly acts.
Now ur sentenses make some sense. "Rioters" u missed first time.

@ajitr: I think many times you are generalising too much. If u were also there in the town? Like you many pregnent would have been there who could do nothing. Dont forget
For situation like naraoda patia/mumbai cst/guwahati/mangalore pub etc i always a strong supporter for AK-47 for women to shoot all those rioters with in seconds on the spot.With pregnant women its the double murder they committed in naroda patia.

I did not say the allegations are proved..but like the perception against modi voter will have a perception.

in the coal gate scam the problem is delay in implementing auction system one it is decided and the speed and discriminatory manner in which coal blocks are allocated..I as a voter believe there is something went wrong big time in this deal.any way it's all off topic.

Could be even i dont say they are clean. They wanted the same may be in the mean time BJP also wanted same. Also they are cught on record.
In the same way "Many events" in Gujarat surly make us feel the role of prime person.

272.jpg

For situation like naraoda patia/mumbai cst/guwahati/mangalore pub etc i always a strong supporter for AK-47 for women to shoot all those rioters with in seconds on the spot.With pregnant women its the double murder they committed in naroda patia.
Women and AK47? They might end up killing themself:woot:

By the way i think u mis understood what i said. I was opposing ur view collective punsihment to entire city. Because there could have been pregnent, old people who could not even do anything to prevent the riot.

Why only for girls? Dont u think boys == girls

Women and AK47? They might end up killing themself:woot:

By the way i think u mis understood what i said. I was opposing ur view collective punsihment to entire city. Because there could have been pregnent, old people who could not even do anything to prevent the riot.

Why only for girls? Dont u think boys == girls
collective punishment for men of naroda patia.
girls never riot.so guns only for girls for self protection not for guys.
Its easy to handle ak-47 trust me.i ve fired in my sasural.

You are not biased about any religion. But you are definitively biased about girls :-)

You advise girls to have guns but never own one yourself..hypocracy much.

Coz society is heavily biased in favour of men and thats the root of all crime against women.

Bcs men also take the risk that comes with it.

One more observation. Open any link about kasab today and read the comments how many supporting him. But same way check the comments about these culprits. I can think that more supporters are there for these criminal.

People like u were eager to hang kasab, even in facebook many pages are there (in pdf also links are there). Why dont u give them any adive.

Who exactly are "people like me"? Do you know me, have we met? This is called prejudice - judging somebody before knowing anything about them.

Now since you have comprehension issues, let me make it easier for you. The charges against kasab, proven beyond a shadow of doubt, are mass murder and waging war against the indian state. Both of them carry the death penalty. The charges that have been proven against the BJP minister and others are inciting people to riot, and distributing weapons. I know murders took place, and would have been happy if those charges were proved and the murderers were given the death sentence. But as things stand, thats not what they have been convicted of, so it is unlikely that they will get death penalty. You will see that I am right when they announce the quantum of punishment.

I wasn't giving anybody any advice, I was stating the plain fact.

And to ajtr and others: Please don't make this a stupid boys v/s girls issue, that's very childish of you. Leave that mentality to the 6th graders.

Pls do not post off topic. Very rarely a good news is posted on the forum. Lets not go off topic.

The main person aquitted for rioting today was a woman - Mayaben Kodnani.

As I said before, enough of this men v/s women or boys v/s girls nonsense.

Coz society is heavily biased in favour of men and thats the root of all crime against women.
All societies were like that ..Only Education and increased Hdi can change that ..........other than that ,by law Indian women are more favoured

The topic hereis about the fairness of indian Judiciary .....Dont diagress

Back
Top Bottom