What's new

Gujarat: Making of a Fascist State

What about parties like the BJP or RSS do you consider them angels?

comparing to SIMI,Majlis-e Ittihad al-Muslimin (leader supports convicted terrorists always),PDP of Kerala (the leader itself is accused in Coimbatore Serial Bomb blasts),,,,yes BJP and RSS are angels.

comparing to SIMI,Majlis-e Ittihad al-Muslimin (leader supports convicted terrorists always),PDP of Kerala (the leader itself is accused in Coimbatore Serial Bomb blasts),,,,yes BJP and RSS are angels.

Sorry if I'm wrong but didnt RSS kill Gandhi and wasnt one of them behind the Gujarat riots. They're still as fundamental just like the ones you named.

@ All those who demonify Modi;

Just 3 simple question:
1)Are the charges against Modi proved.??

The day it is proved in an Indian court of law accuse him...but dont pass the judgement urself.

2) And the remaining ppl any lesser evil..? :disagree::disagree:

Wat about the likes of Mulayam Singh,Lalu,Paswan,Congress etc who swear by Muslims and a prime minster who went as far as saying "Muslims have the first share of the country's resources".?

Are they secular..? Sadly "Yes" according to shameless pseudo-sickularists.

Wat abt the congress..?Has justice been served to Sikhs who were slaughtered on a much bigger scale under the Congress..?

3) Wat happened to the justince of the 60 burnt Hindus in Godhra.?
Anybody remembering them..? No-

All that remains in memmory is the 700 killed Muslims..even the 200 Hindus killed during the riots are forgotten.

Mayb India is the only country in the world where the majority are treated like second class citizens.

Sorry if I'm wrong but didnt RSS kill Gandhi and wasnt one of them behind the Gujarat riots. They're still as fundamental just like the ones you named.

It was not the RSS who killed Gandhi...but a misguided RSS worker.

Secondly RSS wasnt the cause of the riots...The riots were started by some fanatics gruesomely killing 60 Hindus

india is supposed to be a secular country so religious parties shouldn't even play a role in politics. They don't in the US or Europe

No, I don't think so. Infact, RSS & BJP both have failed to protect the interest of Hindus at all front.

WHY SHOULD THERE BE A PARTY FOR A RELIGION..?
If you are a Hindu…ok fine…wake in the morning offer your prayers at home or temple…celebrate the festivals…make organizations(non political) a work towards the betterment of religion….spread your ideologies….if someone is interested to be a Hindu help him convert to Hinduism. Let others do the same.
(In my view a lot more is to be changed in india.eg; minority quota, common civil code, ban on cow slaughtering etc).

india is supposed to be a secular country so religious parties shouldn't even play a role in politics. They don't in the US or Europe
You don't need to worry about India's Secular credential, bro. Just take care of your Jihadis & Fidayeens & Sectarian violence in all over Pakistan.

You don't need to worry about India's Secular credential, bro. Just take care of your Jihadis & Fidayeens & Sectarian violence in all over Pakistan.

Don't worry about us. We're not the ones who claim to be secular yet fascist parties like the BJP and RSS are allowed to be part of government which then commit massacres like gujarat.

how are we supposed to do that when you keep on training the terrorist to do terrorism in pakistan? :hitwall:

Last edited by a moderator:

When someone points out you a fault with genuine intensions please think twice about it before yelling ‘it’s none of your businesses.

When someone points out you a fault with genuine intensions please think twice about it before yelling ‘it’s none of your businesses.

Thank you! all I'm pointing out ( and you pointed it out too) that religious parties shouldnt be in government if the country is secular and this guy for some reason got offended and started to go off topic and drag Pakistan in

Don't worry about us. We're not the ones who claim to be secular yet fascist parties like the BJP and RSS are allowed to be part of government which then commit massacres like gujarat.

Secular or Islamic republic - does that make any difference to the people killed.

Stop playing with semantics and concentrate on cleaning up ur own house before pointing fingers at others.

Thank you! all I'm pointing out ( and you pointed it out too) that religious parties shouldnt be in government if the country is secular and this guy for some reason got offended and started to go off topic and drag Pakistan in

But as long as Minority appeasing politicians are there there will be RSS because u need a balance.I need my voice to be heard too.

Secular/Islamic republic - does that make any difference to the people killed.

Stop playing with semantics and concentrate on cleaning up ur own house before pointing fingers at others.

Lol I love how these people are getting offended when I'm just pointing out the obvious. Pakistan is an Islamic Republic so even if there are religious parties then it doesnt matter. Maybe you should clean out your house, no other secular country has religious parties in government...especially ones like BJP and RSS

Thank you! all I'm pointing out ( and you pointed it out too) that religious parties shouldnt be in government if the country is secular and this guy for some reason got offended.

put your facts right, Dude. RSS is not a political party it's a cultural organization. RSS never contest election nor they are registered to. and BJP is not a religion based party. Leaders in BJP are from all religions. Your argument is not only funny but it's hilarious!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom