What's new

'Gujarat Contemplating Defence Manufacturing Policy'

Every gujrati must have a Gun to defend himself and his family.Rest of India to too secular,they allow pakistanis and bangladeshis in to India.

Gujarat is the Texas of India.

In 2050 only Gujarat will be a Hindu majority state.:rofl::rofl:

I dont think modi alone can make the difference .. If bjp comes to the power than he should be given an important ministry in govt due to his performance
but the seat of prime minister has long deserted him because of his image ..blame media or politics but thats true

gandhi dynasty is even worse,

Mass Murderer of 3000 + innocent Indian Citizens will never be allowed to become the PM of India.

he didnt go and kill them himself.......sometimes the public just needs to get it out of their system . . . . ..after godhra happened, there was nothing anyone could do , ,still , the riots did end in a reasonably short amout of time. . . **** happens...stop beating the same old drum

^^^Ya as if others are dood ka dhula...dude why don't you come out with your original flag.....what with you people hiding behind Indian flag all the time..

Modi=Murderer of old school cheap vote politics and corruption
I have made the necesary adjustment in your statment...

I dont think modi alone can make the difference .. If bjp comes to the power than he should be given an important ministry in govt due to his performance
but the seat of prime minister has long deserted him because of his image ..blame media or politics but thats true

Actually I am completely against BJP. I only want MOdi....if he wants a shot, MODI should drop the BJP.....there are too corrupt like Congress. Both parties suck.....Congress is doing better coz MMS and Sonia is making sure to the party is less corrupt than before....well at least trying....but BJP is crap

The way I see it, BJP in itself is a joke. Having men like Modi and Nitish Kumar in thier party they beat around the PM candidate selection. 2014 is not very far away, they need to stand behind either one to let thier stand know to everyone in the country. BJP cannot win 2014 with Sushma, Gadkari or Advani being thier PM candidate and that is quite evident. There are very few clean politicians in our country and those ones cannot grow being that way, lets admit how the situation is. Congress is more guilty of crimes against people than BJP.. Congress has been in power for more than 40 years it had all the time it needed to perform..

In case of Modi, the Gujrat riots were hyped to a very large extent and this was partly due to the times in which this major riot took place.. Media was fledging its wings around the same time in India.. But then again if you want Modi to be accepted as thier choice they have to have a conviction that Modi is whom BJP supports, there will be accusations and all but hey that is thier chance if not the only one..

Modi=Murderer.

I was not expecting this at least from you!!!

By saying that BS!! you are just simply Disrespecting The Supreme court of Republic of India

As he(Modi) has been given clean chit by "special Investigation Team(SIT)" formed by The Supreme Court of Republic of India

Mass Murderer of 3000 + innocent Indian Citizens will never be allowed to become the PM of India.

Mass Murderer according to whom?? Pure's from the land of pure ?? :what:

Who gives a flying **** to what you ppl think? Take care of your own sh!t first!:lol:

I was not expecting this at least from you!!!

By saying that BS!! you are just simply Disrespecting The Supreme court of Republic of India

As he(Modi) has been given clean chit by "special Investigation Team(SIT)" formed by The Supreme Court of Republic of India

Mass Murderer according to whom?? Pure's from the land of pure ?? :what:

Who gives a flying **** to what you ppl think? Take care of your own sh!t first!:lol:

Lets not be so harsh here dude, afterall he is a respected individual (not about Pakistanisage) in this forum, he simply felt what he said, its how the media has potrayed him to be anti-muslim which has made a wrong impression on so many Indians...

It seems Gujrat may soon demand control.. or secession from India..
simply because the rest of it is "Just too slow"..
Keep up weaklings. :cheesy:

Give him a chance...And then he won't need one..he ll be re-elected everytime :D

That's what Congress is ashamed of if he came to power once, it will be very difficult for them to move him.

It seems Gujrat may soon demand control.. or secession from India..
simply because the rest of it is "Just too slow"..
Keep up weaklings. :cheesy:

Fun times on PDF when super mod trolls. :P :D

the one thing u guyz should know that Modi is not BJP and BJP is not Modi...Modi is just Modi:enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom