What's new

Guess the cricketer

I think he has a PCB logo on his helmet which could be fake. But the colour of his helmet is green so I suppose he is from Pakistan, South Africa or Australia.

But then if i see his height I suppose he is Lance Klusener.

Let me analyze further If i am wrong :D

the picture is not edetied....that all I can say..its just as it was taken..I would just say, he is a vry famous crikctere whom most of us cricket lovers liked..

the picture is not edetied....that all I can say..its just as it was taken..I would just say, he is a vry famous crikctere whom most of us cricket lovers liked..

So he is a right handed Pakistani :woot:

Afridi mujhe start main laga thaa par woh itni body nahi thee uski 90s main

chalo mera damagh kaam nahi kar raha is waqt ----- didn't sleep all night so i will guess later on

Last answer for now: Inzamam-ul-Haq :rofl: although he was a fattie but in early 90s he was skinny

So he is a right handed Pakistani :woot:

Afridi mujhe start main laga thaa par woh itni body nahi thee uski 90s main

chalo mera damagh kaam nahi kar raha is waqt ----- didn't sleep all night so i will guess later on

i can tell the answer if u guys give up.

well of course i can recognize him - but i am bit tired and can't focus on anything at the moment

iwould like u to know the answer before u leave..so i'll give u two hints...1) teams that use that colour helmet in tests and (2) he is a well known long standing captain..

now it should be easier

iwould like u to know the answer before u leave..so i'll give u two hints...1) teams that use that colour helmet in tests and (2) he is a well known long standing captain..

now it should be easier

oh come on - didn't I say Hansie Cronje as my first answer?

PS: Sleeping... may be i wrote and didn't submit... and may be i could be wrong as i am half sleeping :rofl:

[/COLOR]
cmon.....he never looked like heath streak !

thats the trick bro....this file wasnt even edited. serach for heath streak and you'll get this pic...it would have been easier if I would have pasted his bowling pic, since he is a bowler basically

but it was foolish from me... i knew its zimbabwe....u said long standing captain.....

who da fcuk else can it be ???? :D :D

thats the trick bro....this file wasnt even edited. serach for heath streak and you'll get this pic.

---------- Post added at 02:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 PM ----------

thats the trick bro....this file wasnt even edited. serach for heath streak and you'll get this pic...it would have been easier if I would have pasted his bowling pic, since he is a bowler basically

frankly, i cud have even recognized him by his batting style any other day....dont know.....today isnt my day......

may i know the source file for heath streak?

from which website did you copy that?

Back
Top Bottom