What's new

Gül: Turkey will not accept Iran possessing nuclear weapons

Oh, STFO. You come trolling in almost every Iranian thread, and when I'm giving you an taste of your own medicine, you start crying. If you want peace, don't come to our section anymore, don't start about Azeris, etc. If you agree, I will never speak again about Turks or Azerbaijanis.

There can't be our/your section on open forums. It doesn't make any sense.

Iranian really? I can't believe Persians going this low.

Seljuk Turks also ruled Iran, as did akkoyunlu, Karakoyunlu and many many more.

Every single azerbaycan turk I spoke to can understand easily and so can I.

well we akkoyunlu, Karakoyunlu never ruled Iran just part of Azerbaijan during the time we didn't had central government

and haven't we had these discussion about Seljuk before

Oh, STFO. You come trolling in almost every Iranian thread, and when I'm giving you an taste of your own medicine, you start crying. If you want peace, don't come to our section anymore, don't start about Azeris, etc. If you agree, I will never speak again about Turks or Azerbaijanis.

I did not even involve myself in the last trolling thread, you are actually giving an explanation of yourself. And you trolling gets more and more immature and retarded, you should go see a doctor before losing your mind.

Alawite and shia is different. There are many Turks who are Shia although majority is sunni we don't make distinction.

well like saying are not all 4 school of sunni sect equally sunni
we consider Alavite as much shia as ourselves

There can't be our/your section on open forums. It doesn't make any sense.

Than there should be banned topics among Iranians and Turks on this forum; no historical discussions (this is an military forum after all), no discussions about ethnicity of certain people, and don't 'who is better, who is worse' discussions. I can adapt, can you?

Azerbaijan (including south-Azerbaijan) and Turkey two states, one country!

Nobody will get between us. Even if they troll 24/7. Turkic brothership is too strong.

I already added that word out.

Why are you acting like this? Wash your dirty mouth! Acting like this is not only a disgrace for Turkish members but also for Iranians. Every other nationality see us as assholes... I am saying this to you and every other member in here who is making such remarks...Iranian and Turkish..

Bas yani! Bas!

Why are you acting like this? Wash your dirty mouth! Acting like this is not only a disgrace for Turkish members but also for Iranians. Every other nationality see us as assholes... I am saying this to you and every other member in here who is making such remarks...Iranian and Turkish..

Bas yani! Bas!
Ok, I see your point : )

I did not even involve myself in the last trolling thread, you are actually giving an explanation of yourself. And you trolling gets more and more immature and retarded, you should go see a doctor before losing your mind.

Don't lie, you are one the most worst members on this matter. You start trolling in almost every Iranian thread that is somewhat related to Turks or Azeris, and unlike some other members, you can't behave normally. I have trolled too, yes, but simply to give some members an taste of their own medicines. But the difference between me and them is that I can adapt, you not. Your whole existence is formed around Iran and Iranians.

If Iranian people were educated outside of Iran they would know last 1000 years Turks ruled them. :/

This is what you get when you live in a country like Iran that indoctrinates its people.

well it wasn't 1000 year and they were as much Turk as Moghal Dynasty in India or Ming Dynasty of China were Mongolian , for your information they were simply Assimilated by the higher culture

Than there should be banned topics among Iranians and Turks on this forum; no historical discussions (this is an military forum after all), no discussions about ethnicity of certain people, and don't 'who is better, who is worse' discussions. I can adapt, can you?

I don't like 'who is better, who is worse' discussions. However, I am not against historical discussions.

You don't want to tell me that you are that stupid? Wages haven't anything to do with PPP. Simply because something like inflation exist, Einstein. God, where did you go to school?

Iran's GDP is really high because of Oil. Iran's currency is only valuable inside Iran.

If an Azeri converts his monthly earning, on average he will get $600 whereas Iranian will get $500. But as I said, inside Iran, the currency has a lot more value than outside. On a global scale, Azeris are richer.

Don't lie, you are one the most worst members on this matter. You start trolling in almost every Iranian thread that is somewhat related to Turks or Azeris, and unlike some other members, you can't behave normally. I have trolled too, yes, but simply to give some members an taste of their own medicines. But the difference between me and them is that I can adapt, they not.

Really? All of that was actually in response to trolls like you, who want to create some obscure fake origins for Azerbaijani Turks. Just read your posts. I have no problem if you guys recognize certain things, but I naturally response to fake propaganda. If it was up to you guys, Turks do not exist in Iran, they are just Persians who happen to speak a Turkic language, and has no need for any rights whatsoever, as they do not exist (according to you).

Do you read your posts? Perhaps not if you don't see how retarded they are.

Back
Top Bottom