What's new

Gül: Turkey will not accept Iran possessing nuclear weapons

Yes, you guys are living in medieval times. Thats why the average Azerbaijani is more poor than the average Iranian, and you guys are flooding to Iran to have a decent meal and health care.

Only some Turkic nations are celebrating, and especially those who are part of the Greater Iranian culturesphere. You know, our legacy is great.

Kurds claim Nevruz is there's and not Persians. Also your having a laugh about iran being richer aren't you? An average person from azerbaycan is way richer than poor iran. First they have a much more beautiful country than yours, hazar islands also beautiful. Secondly they are way richer than you.

Kurds claim Nevruz is there's and not Persians.

Academic literature is quite clear on this matter; Nowruz is Iranian.

An average person from azerbaycan is way richer than poor iran.

No, simply no:

List of countries by GDP (PPP) per capita - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Average_GDP_PPP_per_capita_2010.svg

Nobody ruled Iran for 1000 years. Iranian mentality and culture ruled Iran since 500 A.D. Thats why Turks who migrated to Iran became culturally Iranian, and Arabs under the Abbasids became Iranian too. Iran was never Arabized or Turkified, and the people who ruled Iran, fought and died for Iran. Thats why they were tolerated.

But unlike Turks in the west, we are educated. You have probably never seen a university from the inside.

Iran was governed by Turks more than 600 years between 963 and 1925.

Ghaznavid Empire (963–1186) which is one of the Turkic dynasties that ruled Iran. The others were Seljuck Empire (1037–1194), Khwarazmian Empire (1077–1231), Timurid Empire (1370–1405), Safavid Empire (1501–1736), Afsharid Empire (1736–1747), and Qajar Empire (1796–1925).

Iran was governed by Turks more than 600 years between 963 and 1925.

I don't care who ruled Iran; I only care if Iranian culture is maintained. If that's so, I would not have problems if even an African ruled Iran.

No, not because of Persians, because we decided to do so, Persians didn't rule over Turks and impose it on Turks. We chose to be Muslims. Turks always ruled others, nobody ever ruled over the Turks.

This is not the story of Persians, Persians are only muslim because Arabs conquered you and raped you and made you muslim by force.

I plea to those Turkish and Iranian members who are culturally and morally oriented in their manners.... There are many of you in this forum. I ask you to find a solution for these kinds of statements.

Remarks like these are unworthy of us. Surely there have been or still are Iranians who make these remarks as well. I am not focusing only on this one being quoted from a Turkish member.

It’s really getting out of hand. Proposals for solutions are appreciated from members that are respected by both Turks and Iranians…

I plea to those Turkish and Iranian members who are culturally and morally oriented in their manners.... There are many of you in this forum. I ask you to find a solution for these kinds of statements.

Remarks like these are unworthy of us. Surely there have been or still are Iranians who make these remarks as well. I am not focusing only on this one being quoted from a Turkish member.

It’s really getting out of hand. Proposals for solutions are appreciated from members that are respected by both Turks and Iranians…
I already added that word out.

But you shouldn't be one sided.

Surenas is trolling, if he continues to be hard headed and rude, he can expect people to be less polite to him, but unfortunately other Iranians have to suffer because of his actions.

What is Iran is to comments that it will not accecpt a NATO member Turkey?
Turkish politicians these days are not one of the brightest, regular trips to Arabia are taking a toll on their mental well being!

Persians are proud of their heritage, let keep religion out of this. As far as I think they are better off by turning back to Zoroaster religion, this will give the GCC and the world some peace from constant conspiracy theories!

Why don't you try to understand what you read before commenting on it?

Abdullah Gul didn't say, "We will not allow Iran possesing nuclear weapons". Of course, Turkey doesn't have any right to decide on who can or can't go nuclear. He simply said, "We will not accept Iran possesing nuclear weapons", which can easily be interpreted as "If Iran get nukes, we will have to get nukes, too" by even a 5-year-old kid.

Surenas, you immature trolling is funny and retarded. Now I didn't involve myself in that other thread, but if you guys think for a moment, why do you people repeat the same thing million times? You are not going to convince each other anyway, how retarded is that.

I don't care who ruled Iran; I only care if Iranian culture is maintained. If that's so, I would not have problems if even an African ruled Iran.

Now, you are trying to twist your position. :)

Surenas, you immature trolling is funny and retarded.

Oh, STFO. You come trolling in almost every Iranian thread, and when I'm giving you an taste of your own medicine, you start crying. If you want peace, don't come to our section anymore, don't start about Azeris, etc. If you agree, I will never speak again about Turks or Azerbaijanis.

Back
Top Bottom