What's new

Guardian-India's shoot-to-kill policy on the Bangladesh border

Well because of this barbarians
our BDR went berserk for once
well I wud say only once 'cos others were skirmishes .....
and what happened?
16 Bsf fags were killed and they were screaming
that BDR commited war crimes and demanded trial.

Bunch of cowards, we just practice our patience
as any civilized country would. There are always illegals from india,myanmar who also comes in to smuggle stuffs and work. Sometimes they are captured and deported but never killed.
And this indians are cheer leading their pet BSF.
Can you guys tell me a single country in this forum
who actually likes you? Pathetic.........

(this post is not directed to the sensible
indians well if theres any left that is)

have we shot bdr personnel???

if bdr itself does not stop people from crossing over...and then doesnt allow US to do our duty....i'd say the bdr is a pretty darn frustrated force with no clarity of its objectives.

this is riddicuous....we DO shoot to kill...and the bangladeshis know this...if they try to cross after that...they do so at their own risk

people do strange things when they are poor and cannot meet the basic requirements for survival. Indians believe they should be killed because they are poor and cause constraint to their "healthy" economy. Off course, when it comes to crossing the border to set up big businesses which directly threatens our national assets, businesses and employability, they get here as fast as they can.

The casual attitude of most of the Indian posters here is kind of shocking. Actually, more repulsive than shocking. The BSF is doing something wrong - it must not be lauded. There are other ways of trying to keep illegal immigrants out - water hoses, tear gas, rubber bullets come to mind. A Shoot to kill policy?? If this is true, then as Indians we must be outraged - we are killing innocent and poor people. My tax money buys those BSF guys their bullets. I sure as hell don't want to kill anyone. No one needs to die simply because he or she can't afford to live.

The casual attitude of most of the Indian posters here is kind of shocking. Actually, more repulsive than shocking. The BSF is doing something wrong - it must not be lauded. There are other ways of trying to keep illegal immigrants out - water hoses, tear gas, rubber bullets come to mind. A Shoot to kill policy?? If this is true, then as Indians we must be outraged - we are killing innocent and poor people. My tax money buys those BSF guys their bullets.

I don't want my tax money being siphoned off by the millions of illegal bangladeshi immigrants straining our public services or being wasted on police forces whoz job is doubled chasing down the many terrorists among these.
Anyways , don't worry. The tax u paid was spent elsewhere. The bullets being used by BSF to shoot down Bangladeshis came from my tax money.

U may sleep peacefully.

people do strange things when they are poor and cannot meet the basic requirements for survival. Indians believe they should be killed because they are poor and cause constraint to their "healthy" economy. Off course, when it comes to crossing the border to set up big businesses which directly threatens our national assets, businesses and employability, they get here as fast as they can.

There is a difference...they cross the border LEGALLY.They are invited there LEGALLY.If you have issues iwth inidan business houses setting bases up there maybe you can have a talk with ur gov.

Last edited:
Well theres a difference between you and me isn't it?
Ain't gonna lose my cool......:smokin:

chum...that not a quality gifted to you alone. or rather us...most of the members here share the same.....heartbreaking aint it? :frown:...sigh

I don't want my tax money being siphoned off by the millions of illegal bangladeshi immigrants straining our public services or being wasted on police forces whoz job is doubled chasing down the many terrorists among these.
Anyways , don't worry. The tax u paid was spent elsewhere. The bullets being used by BSF to shoot down Bangladeshis came from my tax money.

U may sleep peacefully.

Actually, you are in Canada - so be concerned about your Mounties. Let the real Indians worry about India.

U may sleep peacefully.

So you would rather kill an innocent? see the argument is not weather we should allow illegal immigration but weather we should be so brutal. The Indian court gives death penalty in the rarest of the rare cases. That's because we want to be a civilized , humane society. What ever the BSF does is just against what India wants itself to be identified with. Such open support of brutality only gives the Bangladeshis a very legitimate reason to hate us.

So you would rather kill an innocent? see the argument is not weather we should allow illegal immigration but weather we should be so brutal. The Indian court gives death penalty in the rarest of the rare cases. That's because we want to be a civilized , humane society. What ever the BSF does is just against what India wants itself to be identified with. Such open support of brutality only gives the Bangladeshis a very legitimate reason to hate us.

Stop wasting your breath - the dude's a Canadian. He lives and pays tax in a country whose Head of State is responsible for the Jallianwala Bagh massacre. Clearly doesn't care about shedding innocent blood.

BSF should practice non lethal procedures to deport back
the confused ones. Otherwise it'll become a real thorn someday. We don't practice unnecessary bullying and try our best to be a neutral neighbor even after cases when BSF intrudes our territory resulting in unnecessary gunfights. If things like this goes on politics will play its role and BDR will shoot back illegals,smugglers and then its gonna go on and on..........

Last edited:

No person trying to jump over the fence at dusk/ night using a ladder is innocent. You have no idea what the illegal bangladeshis do after that innocent jumping over the fence. You have no idea what they are upto in assam. You have no idea what they are upto in hyderabad. You have no idea what they are upto in orrissa . When nothing other than brutality works , then I'd say yes to brutality becoz in that case brutality is no more brutality.
Tell the many people killed in militant attacks by SIMI ,what you (not India) want to be identified with, how bangladeshis shud be treated.
One more thing u must know..... The Bangladeshis hate us anyway. So chill.

Back
Top Bottom