What's new

Growing Rift Between Hong Kong and Mainland China

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I've only been to HK twice and that was years ago my current focus is on Taipei, I got relatives buried there however my family has a strict code that we won't visit the Island until Unification I hope we can before I die.

---------- Post added at 02:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 PM ----------

Typical Indian. :lol:

Hong Kong is 95% Han Chinese, who do you think we will side with, our fellow Chinese brothers in the mainland and overseas... or with hateful Indians like yourself?

Go and sort out your own country first, India is poorer than Africa, yet you guys have superpower delusions that even Americans don't have.

Indians in Hong Kong live in slums like Chungking Mansions, google it for yourself and see. They brought their Indian behaviour with them, but at least they use toilets while they are here.

Think it's best not to feed the trolls and report for comments like that.

Chinese are Chinese, doesn't matter which city or province we come from. We are all brothers and sisters, compatriots and family. :cheers:

As a Hong Konger myself, even the suggestion of aligning with Indians makes me vomit. :lol:

(And in any case, our foreign policy is handled directly by the Beijing Government).

I have a growing doubt that you are one of the "locust". :P

anyone would hate a company of a person who is cheap cut copy paste, stealing, faking, gutter oil eating, ill mannered and full of stench nature, Eeew! its natural for HK ppl to have such thoughts about mainlanders.

LOL now you guys are sorry that you open this thread thinking you can instigate bad feelings among us Chinese. But you don't know us Chinese are ' blood is thicker than water' when we are faced with intimidation from outsiders.

Ha Ha Ha

Go and ask the old Hong Kong members here like Brotherhood, we even grew up in the same area of Hong Kong (Mid Levels). :lol:

See the Chinese overseas support for us during the 2008 Games. :D and during Xi's visit to the USA we even had Chinese who were there to support and see him.

Ya ya ya one more chini speaking from his nether end, Indians feel insulted being called Indian, sure mate, locust mentality, nothing else.

Anyways this topic is nothing about India, I only posted because all you turds were making racist comments about indians because hongkongers find you unciviliased, uncouth and like locust. Going by the racist foul mouthed mentality of most of you, they are absolutely right.

There are trolls everywhere and you will never stop them all unless you shut down the internet, if you want to be respected keep your cool and stay your course. Lambasting all the Chinese posters is really not going to help you get anywhere. I usually post them sound questions of which they have no proper answer for and let them make fools of themselves for the forum to see.

Coming from Singapore I would have thought you'll have know better.

Well said buddy. :cheers:

At the end of the day we are all Chinese, and the Indians are kidding themselves if they think we will turn on our fellow Chinese, on behalf of Indians of all people. Even the biggest traitors have higher standards than that.

seems that indian pressed tail badly:lol:

good thing for that, eh? wouldn't want them doing the "indian" all over the streets of hong kong.

If those Indians did that over our clean streets, they would probably be kicked to pieces by the crowd.

Well fateh71 obviously can't say that kind of stuff in Singapore, considering that ethnic Chinese make up the vast majority of the population. So he says it here instead. :azn:

There are trolls everywhere and you will never stop them all unless you shut down the internet, if you want to be respected keep your cool and stay your course. Lambasting all the Chinese posters is really not going to help you get anywhere. I usually post them sound questions of which they have no proper answer for and let them make fools of themselves for the forum to see.

:cheers: :cheers:

Go and ask the old HK members here like Brotherhood, we even grew up in the same area of Hong Kong (Mid Levels). :lol:

Wasn't Brotherhood the racist guy who once called you an Indian who was born and brought up in Hong Kong? :lol:

Now I know the reason behind you keep preferring Mandarin over Cantonese.

Wasn't Brotherhood the racist guy who once called you an Indian who was born and brought up in Hong Kong? :lol:

Now I know the reason behind you keep preferring Mandarin over Cantonese.

No, Brotherhood is one of the best Chinese members on this forum. :lol:

One of the old members on this forum, from ages ago.

Even when I was originally (and stupidly) being friendly to Indians on here, Brotherhood never ever complained about it in public, he only sent me PM's to say it. He is a very friendly guy.

Anyway it's nothing shameful to be "locust", everyone should be proud of their identity. Good bye.

so if hong kong needs any help,we will think to help them against majority main landers;)
you can live here like fellow tibetans living here;)

so if hong kong needs any help,we will think to help them against majority main landers;)
you can live here like fellow tibetans living here;)

In Hong Kong, even a janitor makes 30 times more income than the average Indian. :lol:

Even a janitor here, has more economic worth than thirty whole Indians, so who the Hell would want to go and live in India, which is poorer than even Africa?

And even those Indians here, who are not illegal immigrants, live in slums like Chungking Mansions. Since they are not used to having toilets, I shudder at the thought of the resale value of those properties.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom