What's new

Growing number of Chinese working in India not willing to go back

do they have to bring their own drinking waters from China for sanitation reason? :yahoo:

whatever water flow's in pakistan , it comes from indian kashmir , so it is unfortunate that u will have to drink the un -sanitised water suppied by us fo your whole life.

I am happy that Chinese feel at home in India. Except may be in some select sectors, Chinese companies should not be discriminated. If they provide the best technology at the lowest cost, why not buy from them. The best confidence measure between India and China is strong trade ties and hope they grow stronger in future

I am happy that Chinese feel at home in India. Except may be in some select sectors, Chinese companies should not be discriminated. If they provide the best technology at the lowest cost, why not buy from them. The best confidence measure between India and China is strong trade ties and hope they grow stronger in future

No one is unhappy bout chinese living in India. But Chinese companies... Not Invited.. Chinese companies work direct under communist PLA .. Chinese ppl are not bad, but chinese aggressive policies are ....

@Topic: May be chinese frnds are enjoying Indian Democracy... India is the only place where we don't discriminate.. Jews, Persian, Hun, Sak kushan lived here happily ...

its understandable that ur media praise ur country by using exaggerate extreme case, all asian countries r like that, self centered, inferiority complex.
i just want to warmly remind people here, there r some other cases prove Indian people, kind of racially against mongolian/ east asian and africans, rude towards female foreigner...

If only the governement interraction was as strong as the people to people strength of China and India.

its understandable that ur media praise ur country by using exaggerate extreme case, all asian countries r like that, self centered, inferiority complex.
i just want to warmly remind people here, there r some other cases prove Indian people, kind of racially against mongolian/ east asian and africans, rude towards female foreigner...

r u referring names like chink etc??
i agree with this..

Not really.

Some Nepalese are oriental and they're more Mongolian than Aryan and we still get along just fine. :)

Yes! we have our share of issues , which will lessen as we develop

For high quality hand made shoes one has to go to Tangra.There are some shops there which were established in 1780

Back
Top Bottom