What's new

Grossman meets kayani on NWA issue

Dear sir,
If American forces agree to seal off their side of the borderwith a visible presence..Pakistan army wont have problems in Launching any operation in wazirstan..
What has been happening is that ISAF evacuates border posts as soon as PA starts an offensive in the tribal areas...
The militants simply walk across the border and take refuge there...
And keep coming back to attack pakistan army..
There is no point in launching an operation until this issue is resolved between Pakistan and ISAF of Afghanistan.

Dear Safriz,

The question about building a fence comes up from time to time. Richard Hoagland, the Charge d’Affaires at the U.S. Embassy in Islamabad, said this recently: “Pakistan is a neighbor and a brother of Afghanistan. There is no way, ever, to separate the two. You cannot build a fence along the entire border and say no one will ever cross it. I have no doubt that Pakistan wants a stable, friendly and eventually prosperous Afghanistan. And I know from what officials have said, whether it is military … or civilian … that is where Pakistan is looking for the future.”

There is no doubt that we face a common threat at the hands of the same terrorists. These terrorists are clearly working against our efforts to restore peace in the region. We must continue to work closely for the sake of achieving our shared objectives. We reiterate what Marc Gross said while addressing a question about a military operation in N. Waziristan: “No, I am here to continue the conversation we have been having with Pakistani leaders over the past several months.”

LTC Taylor,
DET, United States Central Command
U.S. Central Command

Dear Safriz,

The question about building a fence comes up from time to time. Richard Hoagland, the Charge d’Affaires at the U.S. Embassy in Islamabad, said this recently: “Pakistan is a neighbor and a brother of Afghanistan. There is no way, ever, to separate the two. You cannot build a fence along the entire border and say no one will ever cross it. I have no doubt that Pakistan wants a stable, friendly and eventually prosperous Afghanistan. And I know from what officials have said, whether it is military … or civilian … that is where Pakistan is looking for the future.”

There is no doubt that we face a common threat at the hands of the same terrorists. These terrorists are clearly working against our efforts to restore peace in the region. We must continue to work closely for the sake of achieving our shared objectives. We reiterate what Marc Gross said while addressing a question about a military operation in N. Waziristan: “No, I am here to continue the conversation we have been having with Pakistani leaders over the past several months.”

LTC Taylor,
DET, United States Central Command
U.S. Central Command

As far i know there is a fence between US and Mexico to stop illegal immigration and drugs....why can't that happen here .?? Objective is quite same.... and it can help long complained problem of US of cross border attacks....

“Pakistan is a neighbor and a brother of Afghanistan. There is no way, ever, to separate the two. You cannot build a fence along the entire border and say no one will ever cross it. I have no doubt that Pakistan wants a stable, friendly and eventually prosperous Afghanistan. And I know from what officials have said, whether it is military … or civilian … that is where Pakistan is looking for the future.”

You have a point here.. Actually we Pakistanis believe Americans are also brothers, please remove visa formalities.

Which Taliban. The ones fighting a foreign army or the tailor made Taliban who attack the locals for no reason?

Why should Pakistan go after Taliban in NWA when they are not fighting us? US wants to talk peace with them and wants us to fight them. The operation should be against the fake Taliban who have been created to create trouble for Pakistan inside its borders. They are hiding in Afghanistan. So US must first take actions against those fake Taliban before it ask us to do so.

because some american pithos think taliban are dangerous for pakistan. only usa backed t.t.p is dangerous and causing harm to pakistan. afghan taliban are fighting american oppressors they are not bad. but our liberals think with supporting this op they may get visas to US or some of them there may get shabash like pet dog.:disagree:

Exactly. If a girl is stopped from going to school by TTP it is bad. However, if a girl is stopped from persuing education in Afghanistan by Afghan Taliban, then it is good. May be the blood of Afghans is cheaper than Pakistani blood.
because some american pithos think taliban are dangerous for pakistan. only usa backed t.t.p is dangerous and causing harm to pakistan. afghan taliban are fighting american oppressors they are not bad. but our liberals think with supporting this op they may get visas to US or some of them there may get shabash like pet dog.:disagree:

no if (IF) they did that that was wrong ....
no support for wrong things. but they can be change with argue not bombing.

Back
Top Bottom