What's new

Groom thrashed for being late, bride marries someone else

manojb

Reaction score
Country
India
Ghaziabad: Being late for his own wedding proved costly for a bridegroom as he and his relatives were beaten up by irked family members of the bride who was married off to another person.

Groom Jameel was to marry Nagma yesterday at 10:30 am in Muradnagar area of the district, police said today.

However, the groom and his relatives reached the venue at 6:00 pm following which the angry family members of the bride beat them up, they said.

Police reached the spot and brought the situation under control after which Nagma was wedded to another youth, they said. :police::police:

Sombodys hair dresser took a long time I think

And good that the bride had a plan b.

On a serious note though, is that woman's life so cheap that she could e married to anyone like that.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

This is the funniest thing I ever read.

Must of been forced by her family to marry someone else.

Ghaziabad: Being late for his own wedding proved costly for a bridegroom as he and his relatives were beaten up by irked family members of the bride who was married off to another person.

Groom Jameel was to marry Nagma yesterday at 10:30 am in Muradnagar area of the district, police said today.

However, the groom and his relatives reached the venue at 6:00 pm following which the angry family members of the bride beat them up, they said.

Police reached the spot and brought the situation under control after which Nagma was wedded to another youth, they said. :police::police:

:lol:

That happened in India i guess, otherwise they could have put the blame on Pak railways.

I can't understand how they could wed her to another person.

If that man doesn't reaches in time ,then Mr.ABC will marry me, if Mr.ABC is not able to reach on schedule then Mr.XYZ is the candidate.

Can anybody make something out of it?

Hahaha.....

isse kahte hain "haath ko aaya par muh na laga"...

By the way I think that`s a good slap to boys side who always think them self like a king going to marry a footpath girl attitude ..

and those who are making a mockery of India on this topic, think for a moment before comment...
10 A.M was the time for arrival & they came @ 6 P.M... girls side was prepared for day marriage but now they had to manage all things for night program...

Hahaha.....

isse kahte hain "haath ko aaya par muh na laga"...

By the way I think that`s a good slap to boys side who always think them self like a king going to marry a footpath girl attitude ..

and those who are making a mockery of India on this topic, think for a moment before comment...
10 A.M was the time for arrival & they came @ 6 P.M... girls side was prepared for day marriage but now they had to manage all things for night program...

Not mocking at all my friend, i was just saying that,the groom Mr.Jameel had no excuse left for his delay.
Yeah i was indirectly making fun of Pak railways, their system is having a continuous downfall.And will say it like that again, had he been in Pakistan,he might have easily escaped while blaming the railways.

It also looks like that the "barart wallas" and "dhullan wallas" had no contacts handling the situation,like if they were getting late ,they would have informed the other party.

Still i'm rather astonished how quickly they arranged another youngman for this purpose.As if "aik bakra pasand nai aya to dosree ko agge kar doo":D

900 Million Indians have mobile phone
What was the probability that no one from the Brides family and the Groom's family had a mobile to contact each other

900 Million Indians have mobile phone
What was the probability that no one from the Brides family and the Groom's family had a mobile to contact each other

And from where have you got that figure?

The Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) says India’s operators have activated more than 900 million lines in total by the end of January this year. About 660 million of those were active, leaving more than 240 million mobile connections inactive.

Let's consider them a part of 240million inactive users.:D

Actually god save him from punishment of entire life ... :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom