What's new

Grenade attack in Peshawar

hahaha ones terrorist is anothers freedom fighter wait till US withdraws then the taliban will teach india a lesson i think u were not born in the 90s check the way ur country was crying coz remember LOC is not an international border and afghanistan is mere 200 km away from kashmir.so beef your own forces the burden is coming on to INDIA shoulders.and this terrorism was there when USSR was in afghanistan nearly 6000 pakistanis died due to terrorism between 1979-1992.and when taliban took control of afghanistan terrorism stopped in pakistan

Just Curious suppose on their way to Kashmir they decide to camp in Islamabad too like one of the Mehsud's wanted to do will you call for NATO help or take a visa to UK and run?

Illyas Kashmiri an ex PA man is a Talibani who is happy to kill PA men as well as IA men. Be careful what you wish for wmdisinfo

there are not human being... as consider from animals... so they are also not animals... so animals can't do with other animals....

All enemies of us as well as of Pakistan... soon die in hell.. InshAllah.. Ameen..

We can't forget this... 16/12..

Allah Almighty bless those children...

While I believe its Taliban, unless pakistan, catches and then convicts these people, some people are going to keep believing its a ploy to discredit taliban.

I live in Dubai and 90% taxi drivers are Pakistani pathans, and if you talk to them you will know the state of confusion many of them are in is unbelievable. They just don't know what to believe, a state of affairs that only benefits the terrorists. One keeps wondering - the way pakistan handled the drones arrangement with USA - why don't they tell the truth to the people, it will only help pakistan's fight...

thats bcuz taliban are mostly 'pushtuns'. its not about drones.

Back
Top Bottom