What's new

Greek minister terms Pak,Bangladesh illegal immigrants ‘tragedy’

You are again proving that Chinese are dumb.

Why are you so intent on stating that I'm Chinese in every comment? Does it make the insults I hurl at you feel any better when you know they are not coming from a White man?

And you're still wrong, you're just too much of a 3rd worlder to accept it.

Racist scum bags are just scum bags, whatever the color of their skin.

We just think of them as fil.th.

They may live in any place, they are third rate people lacking any proper upbringing.

Last edited:
You source doesn't necessary contradict my source given that both statistics are indexes, and there could be ambiguity in how they define by 'Indian' here. The 'Indian' here could be British who are of Indian ethnicity or Indians who are first generation immigrants.

lol, the comedy.

It specifically states "migrants" and "Indian's", "Pakistani's", "Bangladeshi's". Migrants as in people of foreign citizenship and not UK citizens of xyz origin.

Last edited:
lol, the comedy.

It specifically states "migrants" and "Indian's", "Pakistani's", "Bangladeshi's". Migrants as in people of foreign citizenship and not UK citizens of xyz origin.

As far I know migrants are not entitled to government benefits. At least I am migrant, and my visa status say I am not entitled to any government benefit.

And first generation Indian migrants are always one of the highest earning ethnic group in any country they migrate.

As far I know migrants are not entitled to government benefits. At least I am migrant, and my visa status say I am not entitled to any government benefit.

And first generation Indian migrants are always one of the highest earning ethnic group in any country they migrate.

Well, looks like the youth soured out a bit! :lol:

As for migrants not getting benefits, the entire article is written around the migrants that do....
You need to get rid of some prejudicial misconceptions.....about others and about yourself. imho.....

Illegal immigrant is illegal. Why make a difference between Pakistani or Bangladeshi immigrant to a Eastern European, when both are illegal?

A clear case of racism

difference is only in the title nowhere in the statement of minister.

Did you even bother to read OP ??There are stats released by Greek Government and they know the difference between Indian and Pakistani.

Indians don't jump over fences like unwanted illigal immigrants to get Green Card.

And yes this thread is about you Pakistanies .

Oh Really, you sure about them not jumping over fences?! I guess, more than half of you all are too busy openly 'defecating'!.......Life's must be 'awesome' in the 'Incredible 'Crappy Openly' India'!

Don't dare compare Indians to Chinese. Indians rule...Chinese are ruled :lol:

why drag chinese into this thread that has absolutely zero thing to do with the chinese? indians rule? everyone know indians are bottom feeds in asia who aren't capable of developing anything. hey stupid, so some white american dissing you and your only defense is to throw cheap shot at the chinese? it just shows why you guys have 82 iq , stupid dumb shit.

Last edited:
A lot like how Australians don't want a indian like you in their country.:lol:

As if the Australians worship Pakistanis out there!!! I hear a state welcome is extended to all those Pakistani boat refugees who turn up on their shores like washed up jellyfish!!! :lol:

The difference is that Indians don't go around advocating their views like you do when it is plainly clear what they think about your kind. The letdown that you feel anytime you look in the mirror must be painful!!!

Back
Top Bottom