What's new

Great Britain and Great Viet further enhance bilateral ties

And you should known what so called" empty vessel makes most sound" --> which describe your vietnamese and indian the most accuracy!!!

Or have you ever heard the words: " Dot ma to ra nguy hiem" --> English " a noob who tries to be dangerous" --> which perfectly describe your vietnamese these days!!!

"Dốt mà tỏ ra nguy hiểm" apply to you and Polpot. :enjoy:

"Dốt mà tỏ ra nguy hiểm" apply to you and Polpot. :enjoy:

Oh really??? Is that HOW they killed million of your fagots and left your country in devastating for decades later!?

Well, "Dốt mà tỏ ra nguy hiểm" is too right to describe YOU and your clownish fellow trolls here!!!

Common troll, bring your face to Cambodia!!!

Oh really??? Is that HOW they killed million of your fagots and left your country in devastating for decades later!?

Well, "Dốt mà tỏ ra nguy hiểm" is too right to describe YOU and your clownish fellow trolls here!!!

Common troll, bring your face to Cambodia!!!

Why ? :undecided:

because of what you are doing here, online keyboard warrior with that tough talk speaker!!!

Beside than screaming on the internet, what your viets could do, begging for USA help or accuse with the World how bad China is???

where the god damn great viet, why don't you fight China one by one face to face like a man for once!? why sneaking behind the bush and act like a torture while coming up here on internet and talk as if you are so tough and wise!!!

because of what you are doing here, online keyboard warrior with that tough talk speaker!!!

Beside than screaming on the internet, what your viets could do, begging for USA help or accuse with the World how bad China is???

where the god damn great viet, why don't you fight China one by one face to face like a man for once!? why sneaking behind the bush and act like a torture while coming up here on internet and talk as if you are so tough and wise!!!

Calm down dear tiger! calm down. Its just forum and every one is free to express there views, but with dignity.

Calm down dear tiger! calm down. Its just forum and every one is free to express there views, but with dignity.

Don't pretend naive to troll!!!

your clownish spamming in any topics as well as here to bail for more posts are recognized by us too well.

the one who need "dignity" is YOU, shameless troll!!!

your clownish spamming in any topics as well as here to bail for more posts are recognized by us too well.

But why are you so angry?? So aggressive??? Did i say anything wrong about you or your country???

Cambodia has never been in my list at all.

And for trolling.... well you shd check your last few post and you will find who is trolling.

For more post........ Well you can check mine date of joining vs yours and you will get your answer, who is trying to increase post counts.

At least you have to learn something from Mr. Hunsen. Hu JinTao has been dropped to Ph'nomPenh begged him to be neutral vs hug amount of money.
Hey, you are Chinese in native, not Khmer, don't using false flag to cheating here.

Again, the viet post the "relationship" thread here, You can easily find that in the forum, there are too much "relationship" between they and some mighty countries, For what? Giving yourself courage? If here every body like viet, I think the forum should change the name!!

Mate they dont have much to talk about so this is the best they can boast

he feels excited bcz Vn never have any good relationship with US-EU before, but things changed from now and VN will soon become develope nation.

And what's wrong with you and India ?? Most of VNese here are happy with VN-India friendship when you're not, so why ??

Because he is smart and honest but you are not that s why, but i know you also not telling the true here, deep down in your and majority of viets heart they dont think much of indians

Look bro he is not trolling he just not smart that s all and he needs help so dont be so hard on him

he feels excited bcz Vn never have any good relationship with US-EU before, but things changed from now and VN will soon become develope nation.

And what's wrong with you and India ?? Most of VNese here are happy with VN-India friendship when you're not, so why ??

Great Avatar picture. Picture is worth a thousand words.

When people find themselves citizens of big country, they start dreaming of empires, controlling the planet and kicking around small nations in their neighborhood and exploit resources in far-away continents. India is always harassing its small neighbors, China is doing the same to its neighbors. US has been doing it for more than 100 years. It is human nature. Power corrupts and only force will change their mind.

When push comes to shove, India will not put its neck on the line to save Vietnam, because for both China and India, the key is peaceful rise. They will not pick a fight with each other for some third country, may be for their own disputed territory, but even that is questionable. I believe somehow they will find a way to avoid fighting.

But ASEAN+ has the potential to create a band of brothers that will fight and die for each other. That is the only way to create a powerful group, that will be able to stand up to regional bully's.

Mate they dont have much to talk about so this is the best they can boast

Because he is smart and honest but you are not that s why, but i know you also not telling the true here, deep down in your and majority of viets heart they dont think much of indians

Look bro he is not trolling he just not smart that s all and he needs help so dont be so hard on him

Writing on forum, putting up some fancy abuse doesn't make ppl smart. It only make them look more idiot. And he being hard on me?? Well I would invite him to try his luck.

Back
Top Bottom