What's new

Govt plans to quadruple meat production

Big , Big difference between "can" and "will".

First reasonable target would be try to achieve in 10 years what India achieves in 1 year ....

Bangladesh has outperformed india in many dimensions from many sub category of hdi to 99% enrollment rate in school, higher school enrollment rate for the womans, empowering womans through various ngo and employment in RMG sector, greater per capita reciepents of remittance earning, high export in RMG....These are just few to mention. Bangladesh has no plan to manufacture satellite by 2020 but would like to be a manufacturing hub...then by 2030 a knowledge based economy. But poor backward indians treat womans like dirt and the 350 million dalits like sh!t....with more then half of these population remain in dark india can never prosper. Not to mention bangladesh has touched india already in gdp growth and being small and organized then india it will be just a matter of time to cross india. Counting the not included gdp there is not much difference between india and bangladesh already. Regarding high tech in this era of globalization it just required tech transfer to achieve the know how what others have achieved in years. India will continue to be the largest open toilet of the world and the land of the largest number of poor and malnourished children.

any south asian country does better than India in income/HDI basis???
naahhh.....
rapid economic growth is what India want.....

I would not have come here if some one called India 'low tech'
continue with the discussion.

he was talking about cows mama :rofl:

he was talking about cows mama :rofl:

do you want kerala style beef fry???

beef-fry.jpg

Bangladesh has outperformed india in many dimensions from many sub category of hdi to 99% enrollment rate in school, higher school enrollment rate for the womans, empowering womans through various ngo and employment in RMG sector, greater per capita reciepents of remittance earning, high export in RMG..

HDI?

Medium human development

134 India

Low human development

146 Bangladesh

List of countries by Human Development Index - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

by GDP (PPP) per capita?

125 India $3,650

151 Bangladesh $1,788
I am rofling

Bangladesh has no plan to manufacture satellite by 2020 but would like to be a manufacturing hub...then by 2030 a knowledge based economy.

any one got any R&D hub in Bangladesh??

Not to mention bangladesh has touched india already in gdp growth and being small and organized then india it will be just a matter of time to cross india. Counting the not included gdp there is not much difference between india and bangladesh already.

seems to be the joke of the day!!!!!!

Regarding high tech in this era of globalization it just required tech transfer to achieve the know how what others have achieved in years.
every one will transfer technology for free...???:rofl:

Today Ford is gonna tot 4 cylinder engine to BD and from tommorow the world would be buying BD cars?:rofl:
India will continue to be the largest open toilet of the world and the land of the largest number of poor and malnourished children.

your love for this makes me think that you grew up inside one...:rofl:

HDI?

Medium human development

134 India

Low human development

146 Bangladesh

by GDP (PPP) per capita?

125 India $3,650

151 Bangladesh $1,788
I am rofling

any one got any R&D hub in Bangladesh??

seems to be the joke of the day!!!!!!

every one will transfer technology for free...???:rofl:

Today Ford is gonna tot 4 cylinder engine to BD and from tommorow the world would be buying BD cars?:rofl:

your love for this makes me think that you grew up inside one...:rofl:

An acchuit is showing just pea size brain once again. Regarding HDI I have talked about most of the sub category.... India is just little ahead only on economic ground. On economy Bangladesh has lost couple of decades but do not forget even upto 1970 India lagged Bangladesh to a great margin and up to 1993 per capita gdp of both country remained same. Now this is well known that Bangladesh economy is hugely underestimated as many of the sector is not counted in the GDP. Counting that economy of Bangladesh the per capita GDP would be much higher so will be the HDI. For example in Bangladesh no body died for hunger or farmers commit suicide in every 12 hours nor more then 1/3 of the people goes to bed remain hungry at night and 44% of the children are malnourished.

Where have you seen I have talked about R&D??? It is plan by 2030. The way number of under grad and grad students are increasing in Bangladesh it is bound to happen.

Regarding tech transfer how China has got it??? It is called reverse engineering. Bangladesh is moving ahead 1 by 1. 1st RMG sector has been cracked, then now shipbuilding and pharmacy is under way and many other will follow suit ... It just happen due to creativity of the Bangladeshi people... who thought in 2000 Bangladesh will be the 2nd largest exporter of RMG by 2012??? All will follow like this way.

Joke only can be to some dark skinned short aachyuit like you but not to others.

Not my love but uncultured Indians activity and your minister's confession made me to post that.

Bangladeshis talking about indian economy !!! Thats rich ..there will be many states in india whose gdp is greater than bangladesh ..compete with westbengal first ,then you can dream about whole india ..funny guys

Bangladeshis talking about indian economy !!! Thats rich ..there will be many states in india whose gdp is greater than bangladesh ..compete with westbengal first ,then you can dream about whole india ..funny guys

The state where industrialization contribute only 10% of the gdp??? the state which is only 1 city centric??? The state which is more crowded then Bangladesh??? The state which has more poverty then Bangladesh???

An acchuit is showing just pea size brain once again.

Pakistan and Bangladesh members here think India is a caste based state
Yet they make more caste based statements in this forum!!!

I am a southie....acchuit???

Counting that economy of Bangladesh the per capita GDP would be much higher so will be the HDI. For example in Bangladesh no body died for hunger or farmers commit suicide in every 12 hours nor more then 1/3 of the people goes to bed remain hungry at night and 44% of the children are malnourished.

what a joker...your HDI is low....behind Kenya!!!!!

Where have you seen I have talked about R&D??? It is plan by 2030. The way number of under grad and grad students are increasing in Bangladesh it is bound to happen.

we are already doing it!!!!!!
Regarding tech transfer how China has got it??? It is called reverse engineering. Bangladesh is moving ahead 1 by 1. 1st RMG sector has been cracked, then now shipbuilding and pharmacy is under way and many other will follow suit ... It just happen due to creativity of the Bangladeshi people... who thought in 2000 Bangladesh will be the 2nd largest exporter of RMG by 2012??? All will follow like this way.

Shipbuilding?Bds largest ship is 6100 DWT!
We can build 3,00,000 tonne ships!!!
Cochin shipyards first ship in '80s was 70,000 DWT.......

Joke only can be to some dark skinned short aachyuit like you but not to others.
Any more racist comments???

The state where industrialization contribute only 10% of the gdp??? the state which is only 1 city centric??? The state which is more crowded then Bangladesh??? The state which has more poverty then Bangladesh???

more poverty than BD??

HDI?

Medium human development

134 India

Low human development

146 Bangladesh

by GDP (PPP) per capita?

125 India $3,650

151 Bangladesh $1,788
I am rofling

@gslv mk3
you mean their gdp per capita is less than half of ours !!! Poor guy is mocking their own poor country men with his illogical statements

@gslv mk3
you mean their gdp per capita is less than half of ours !!! Poor guy is mocking their own poor country men with his illogical statements

even then
India low tech
BD high tech:rofl:

more poverty than BD??

Yes ... if you are not aware of educate yourself.... Some even put the figure to 78%

Poverty declines to 31 pct: UN | Bangladesh | bdnews24.com

I told you in Bangladesh you wont find people die cause of hunger or farmer kill themselves in every 12 hour in Bangladesh.

I told you India lagged behind Bangladesh in most of the sub category of HDI... only due to backdated GDP calculation of Bangladesh India is little ahead...

Muhith finds flaws in GDP calculation

Muhith finds flaws in GDP calculation

FE Report

Finance minister AMA Muhith Saturday claimed that the gross domestic product (GDP) of Bangladesh was "terribly underestimated".

"The base-year is 15 years' old. Many products are kept away from the lists of the GDP calculation. It has to be updated," he said.

"The Bangladesh Bureau of Statistics (BBS) is trying to update the base year. I hope the new accounting system will start from next year. It has become very important now," said Mr. Muhith at a

certificate awarding ceremony held at BBS.

Last edited by a moderator:
IndIAN AND pAKISTANI ECONOMY'S ARE ALSO UNDER ESTIMATED LIKE THAT!!!

Car Penetration
India 18 in 1000
BD 3 in 1000:rofl:

IndIAN AND pAKISTANI ECONOMY'S ARE ALSO UNDER ESTIMATED LIKE THAT!!!

Car Penetration
India 18 in 1000
BD 3 in 1000:rofl:

In Bangladesh government has imposed up to 800% tax on car .... this is not the case in India...n India most of the people buy those small murir tin type small car...

Even Tata Nano cost in Bangladesh 6 lakh taka.

In Bangladesh government has imposed up to 800% tax on car .... this is not the case in India...n India most of the people buy those small murir tin type small car...

Even Tata Nano cost in Bangladesh 6 lakh taka.

we built our own

most poular diesel car in India

tata-indica-vista.jpg

Murrir tin car?

Back
Top Bottom