What's new

Govt ignores TTP threat, to execute three militants

If I were the prime monster i would allow public skinning of these scums just like they do to our soldiers

@F.O.X

Step in the right direction?

Of Course .. It should have been done a Long Time ago .. PPP's reluctance made these scums more courageous .. they started thinking even if we are caught we are not going to die .. and will be freed sooner or later .. as it happened in DIK jail .

If there is no Punishment for a Crime .. then what is there to Stop the Criminal from committing it ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Better Hang them in Public .. In their Own Hometown .. so everyone can see .. what will Happen if they choose their path .

I think no public display is better
we suck at such things and the terrorists use every media outage to their advantage
it will be another rallying cry for them.

until our state refines its media / public image and ups its public projection, everything needs to be done quietly so that it doesnt backfire.

give no coverage to the terrorists hanged or killed in action in my opinion because just think how this public will react that adores terrorists and mass killers.

I am getting soft in my old age. Despite the fact that LeJ members behead men like cattle and deserve the worst punishment possible; I cannot find in my heart to accept execution by hanging which is the norm in Pakistan.

I am not against Capital Sentence but IMHO it should be carried out in a less cruel manner such by Cyanide or an injection.

LEJ butchers may not be worthy of being called ‘Human’ but we are.

Better Hang them in Public .. In their Own Hometown .. so everyone can see .. what will Happen if they choose their path .

A good and courageous decision by PML-N government........................but dont expect that it would scare or discourage hardcore taliban militants, they are not afraid of death evident from from the fact that that they easily throw away their lives for their cause and that they blow themselves for jannat. The only outcome from these hangings that one can expect is that every one of them would fight to death or blow himself up rather than being caught and hanged.

Do it quietly, in private and fulfill their last request before execution. They must have a dignified death to pay for the crime they have been convicted for in a court of law. Apply it consistently and to all.

We must not stoop to their level.

You are holding up the line here! A lot of scum to be delivered to hell! Tight schedule, keep it moving people!

on the other hand they might behead our soldiers publicly -- to show people what will happen to a member of so called 'murtad army' (GOD forbid)

Well this is the right way.... Hang those people who terrorize the nation...... But can anyone tell me when was the last time some one was executed ( that would signify this decision)

on the other hand they might behead our soldiers publicly -- to show people what will happen to a member of so called 'murtad army' (GOD forbid)

They already do .. and the dont have the balls to do anything in Public ...

Jaldi karooooo!!!! or in haramkhoron ki video bhi upload karna internet pe, just like how they uploaded their videos of killing pak soldiers and innocent civilians. I hope I dont get banned for calling them haramkhor. Itna to haq banta hai na boss

Good Step, Government should make terrorist courts who just execute all terrorist arrested, without any delay.

A Nice slap to all those in other thread criticizing even before Govt take decision. These Negative people are the reason we have terrorist getting stronger and stronger.

On late night TV please (no minors watching), get it over and done with it. I would prefer the army uses barded wire instead of the rope.

Back
Top Bottom