What's new

Governor Punjab, Salman Taseer, Killed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol.. its sad Mullah Omer dont have nukes, any how Abdus Salam of east will suffice.

jokes apart, if he had nukes, my race and people wouldnt exist by now and i mean it.

The question is why is that so? The number of successful Muslim countries around the world abound and not necessarily just because of their oil - so why Pakistan down this path? And I've said this before, almost all Pakistanis I've met in real life have been very tolerant. So this just surprises me.

They did not take part in the 'Money for Mujahideen' package which inlcudes Hudood Ordinance, Zina Laws, Blasphemy Laws, thousands of Madrassa's and much more.

That period and one prior to that in Bhutto's time killed the Pakistan it was supposed to be.

We suffer today because of the path Zia chose for us.

A sad day, a man for all his flaws who had more courage than many.

That stood up to the mullah's and said " Iam not afraid"

So he was assasinated, Not for religion but for power.

Blasphemy is now defined as not doing what you are told by the mullah's.

Pakistan has two roads to follow it can become a modern stable country if enough people stand up for a rule by law.

Or it can become a country run by decree by anyone with a beard and a pocket full of riyals that can find a place to stand and rant on friday.

A sad day, a man for all his flaws who had more courage than many.

That stood up to the mullah's and said " Iam not afraid"

So he was assasinated, Not for religion but for power.

Blasphemy is now defined as not doing what you are told by the mullah's.

Pakistan has two roads to follow it can become a modern stable country if enough people stand up for a rule by law.

Or it can become a country run by decree by anyone with a beard and a pocket full of riyals that can find a place to stand and rant on friday.

Agreed. You sir just summed up my opinion on this matter.

You know how it is, so much work put into this nation and we are still questioned.

Jinnah destroyed his life for this nation and these people are hell bent on destroying his work.

Btw, I googled Suriname, I prefer Fiji, it looks better.

More people on beaches.

NO!

NO.. and HELL no..
not even as a joke..

This is my country..
this is My nation..
I aint given up on it..even if it kills me..
No matter what..

Ive been on the streets..
In cities and villages..
With the rich and poor alike..

And there is hope all around them..
And they are not all..and not even close to a significant figure.. like the ones claiming 97% here..

The people who really work for this nation or the world..
and those people.. who really work for their religion.. do so in silence..
and their impact is more profound.. and more esteemed..
All the world knows of people like Abu Ali Sina.. M.A Jinnah..and Abdus Salam..

Apart from a few revivalists who scream out..and those that know history.. most dont know Ilm din.. or will rememebr this guy..

Whether its your family..or mine.. or others..
that have given their sweat and blood for this country..
have an equal stake.. or rather more..than these misguided souls that claim sole ownership on this land..

To use their own medicine against them..
Is the best answer..

They did not take part in the 'Money for Mujahideen' package which inlcudes Hudood Ordinance, Zina Laws, Blasphemy Laws, thousands of Madrassa's and much more.

That period and one prior to that in Bhutto's time killed the Pakistan it was supposed to be.

We suffer today because of the path Zia chose for us.

Even if Zia had to choose a path of rapid Islamification of Pakistani institutes, I wish he had chose a more Persian rather than a more Saudi Arab path. Oh well.

To use their own medicine against them..
Is the best answer..

This is what matters and this is what will decide the fate of this nation but treating like with like in this nation seems like a far fetched idea.

Though it could happen but the reality is that even when put on the table, this notion is rejected because the saner elements cannot and do not have the guts to go down this path.

I am utterly shocked.

This is just so unexpected and will lead to many more problems for our country.

RIP.

May sound a little insensitive but this will not lead to any problems........God willing.....

This killing has bought to the front what should have been highlighted decades ago and will now start........a dialogue into not just the blasphemy laws but also other sensitive religious issues..........

Nearly all Pakistani politicians are in agreement that no Quranic Law can be altered or spoken ill of.......however, the blasphemy law enforced into statute during the Zia era was put together by two law makers.........this is a law that CAN be debated upon and ratified if required...........misuse by persons isn;t a reason to ratify it, it requires additional safeguards to prevent abuse..........

However this will bring dialogue to the front of what gets preached during sermons during friday prayers by the Imam.

Something which Saudi Arabia has done long ago along with Turkey......Pakistan for some reason, has no monitoring, teaching or accountability for any of its Imams........

Just heard... Probably Blasphemy Mullahs killed him

Asim........emotions to one side my friend........this will only further alienate so called "Mullahs" into siding with the AQ and TTP.....that is not what anyone wants and we are already reaping from our segregation from our religious section

Asim........emotions to one side my friend........this will only further alienate so called "Mullahs" into siding with the AQ and TTP.....that is not what anyone wants and we are already reaping from our segregation from our religious section

I think the mullahs mostly have given their support to the taliban and qaeda by keeping their silent against the crimes of these 2 groups.

I bet tht faggot is having fun in jail.... wish they hang him ASAP!
Like iran does.

I think the mullahs mostly have given their support to the taliban and qaeda by keeping their silent against the crimes of these 2 groups.
Most of the mullahs will never speak in favour of relaxation in religious terms simply because that will dilute their power and influence over the society. That is something no mullah will be ready for.
Few exceptions are always there and sadly we need more exceptions in this case.

1_6047.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom