What's new

Google:Why is ( your country).............

what you laughing at indian , your countries name is hindistan in turkish which means turkey aswell , and people are called hindistanli , meaning turkeyland , while turkey is called turkiye in nearly all languages .

We call your country as Toorki and most of us Indians don't know about Turkey bird. Turkey was domesticated by Native Americans who are also known as Indians.

Many time when we search about things related to Indians we get search results about Native Americans. :undecided:

if he is searching "Why Jordan", all top searches will show up for Michael Jordan

what ? you went from native americans to indians i dont even know what your on about:rofl:

yes native american are also called Indian (red Indian), because when columbus first saw native people he thought he landed in India (I dont see any similarities) and hence they were called indians and later red indians

The indigenous world and the word “Indian” From the time of Columbus and the late 15th century forward, the Spaniards and Portuguese called the peoples of the Americas “Indians”—that is, inhabitants of India. Not only is the term erroneous by origin, but it did not correspond to anything in the minds of the indigenous people. They had no word meaning “inhabitant of the Western Hemisphere,” and most of them seem not to have adopted any equivalent even after centuries of contact.
history of Latin America -- Britannica Online Encyclopedia

googlejf.png

googletf.png

LOL i was searching for :why is there a danger in.. And i got this
googlef.png

googlefa.png

googlemz.png

Why the US is the most powerful ? Answers;
1- Because we have the Marine Corps. And the New York Jets of course.
2- Because Uncle Sam's everywhere. And we got our allies back. :)

every country other than the american licking west is poor, did they forget how poor are they, they wear half cloths and remain naked, their women bang others for a can of beer, poor european white people

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3489910 said:
every country other than the american licking west is poor, did they forget how poor are they, they wear half cloths and remain naked, their women bang others for a can of beer, poor european white people
no offence but,
yeah, pakistan is a rich country that you still use junkyard and outnumbered equipment even if the govn't supports terrorists against us(not only the US). But European countries are so poor that you can beat their tech 3 times. Bla bla bla. Find a girl or marry with one my friend.

Back
Top Bottom