What's new

GoodBye General (R) Pasha !!

col4.gif

so from this article you will know

that hamid mir is a traitor.

gneral pasha is the only patriot

all who speak against ISI role in pakistan are traitors deserve to be abducted, tortured and killed..

or

general pasha is representative of major general Robert Cawthome thinking

general pasha believed himself to be above law and constitution

general pasha didnt respect other institutions, and was into politics,

genreal pasha wanted to topple the government,

general pasha used all means to make sure he gets extensions.

general pasha failed miserably to perform his duty.

Don't know what it is, a personal grudge perhaps?

A more respectable journalist 'Ansar Abbasi' has given a different perspective altogether. I'd take the word of Ansar Abbasi over Hamid Mir any day!

Hamid Mir and Imran Khan are best friends and are always seen hanging out in Islamabad.

I'm not supporting Imran Khan anymore :tdown:

LONG LIVE ISI :pakistan:

And who told you that?

Rafeal! See, This column of Hamid Mir is on the same line you are augmenting with me that it didn't possess any hidden meanings, He’s becoming more explicit now compares to last time, didn’t he??

Not sure what you want to say. What is the 'hidden meaning' in this article? Please enlighten me.

Don't know what it is, a personal grudge perhaps?

A more respectable journalist 'Ansar Abbasi' has given a different perspective altogether. I'd take the word of Ansar Abbasi over Hamid Mir any day!

well I think this piece comes as Pasha retires, it was long due but who can challenge the guy sitting on the throne !! but the fact is HM only elaborated the events in reign of Pasha and his psyche, the psyche part is more important, infact I didnt know that ISI is brainchild of British Army, and especially the tenure from 1950 to 1959 as Chief ISI by MG R. Cawthome is quite interesting aspect of our history...by putting it in the puzzle, the picture is completed.... now you actually know the mentality or psyche.

obviously HM belongs to the other school, Pasha and his school cannot be his favourite...

I think Tameem was trying to suggest that Pasha by supporting Presidential system as way forward, was actually supporting Imran Khan to throne....

can you share Ansar Abbasi take on this Pasha chapter ?

well I think this piece comes as Pasha retires, it was long due but who can challenge the guy sitting on the throne !! but the fact is HM only elaborated the events in reign of Pasha and his psyche, the psyche part is more important, infact I didnt know that ISI is brainchild of British Army, and especially the tenure from 1950 to 1959 as Chief ISI by MG R. Cawthome is quite interesting aspect of our history...by putting it in the puzzle, the picture is completed.... now you actually know the mentality or psyche.

obviously HM belongs to the other school, Pasha and his school cannot be his favourite...

I think Tameem was trying to suggest that Pasha by supporting Presidential system as way forward, was actually supporting Imran Khan to throne....

I'm sorry but HM has given no proof of any of his claims. All of these are speculations, speculations and more speculations with no solid fact. But then again, traitors don't need facts to assassinate the characters of others.
On a slightly unrelated note, since you're close to the PTI and all, do Imran Khan and Qureshi Sahab agree with the traitor Hamid Mir?

Hamid Mir is suggesting that General Pasha somehow was following his own agenda that was clashing with that of General Kiyani, which is not true by a long shot as Pasha was hand picked by Kiyani and both of his extensions were requested by COAS himself. Yes there were huge intelligence and security failures during his tenure but those can be termed as a collective responsibility of Army and ISI. Singling out Pasha for OBL saga and Naval attacks is a gross exaggeration and a case of misplaced anger. Now see that very conveniently HM has put the blame of Salala check post on Pasha and ISI too. Tells us about his biases against the General.

As for Ansar Abbasi's piece, http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...-put-rare-check-us-influence.html#post2689011

Hamid Mir is suggesting that General Pasha somehow was following his own agenda that was clashing with that of General Kiyani. Yes there were huge intelligence and security failures during his tenure but those can be termed as a collective responsibility of Army and ISI. Singling out Pasha for OBL saga and Naval attacks is a gross exaggeration and a case of misplaced anger. Now see that very conveniently HM has put the blame of Salala check post on Pasha and ISI too. Tells us about his biases against the General.

As for Ansar Abbasi's piece, http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...-put-rare-check-us-influence.html#post2689011
The naval attacks were a security failure, not an intelligence one. My cousin goes to Bahria College in Karsaz and the day this happened, according to him, security was beefed up and there was talk of a threat. I've heard this from others too. If this is true, then it was a security failure. Besides, how could the Army fight Darth Vader from Star Wars?

Hamid Mir is suggesting that General Pasha somehow was following his own agenda that was clashing with that of General Kiyani, which is not true by a long shot as Pasha was hand picked by Kiyani and both of his extensions were requested by COAS himself. Yes there were huge intelligence and security failures during his tenure but those can be termed as a collective responsibility of Army and ISI. Singling out Pasha for OBL saga and Naval attacks is a gross exaggeration and a case of misplaced anger. Now see that very conveniently HM has put the blame of Salala check post on Pasha and ISI too. Tells us about his biases against the General.

good point, however, keep in mind Kiyani is still in power, and Hamid Mir is a journalist :)

secondly, by evidence we see that since the Qatar dialogue between Pasha and Centcom, the drone attacks have resumed, so is NATO supply by Air and under the ATT agreement, and there is a dialogue going with accordance to pull back of USA war machine from Afghanistan...for which Pakistani soil will be used... all this indirectly means Sahlala incident is being put aside... ofcourse this is not entirely done by Pasha, but he just got retired... so gusa tou retire per hi banda nikal sakta hai... hazir service ko tou nahi na keh sakta abhi... :)

P.S. and thats the most horrible link you gave me !!

good point, however, keep in mind Kiyani is still in power, and Hamid Mir is a journalist :)

secondly, by evidence we see that since the Qatar dialogue between Pasha and Centcom, the drone attacks have resumed, so is NATO supply by Air and under the ATT agreement, and there is a dialogue going with accordance to pull back of USA war machine from Afghanistan...for which Pakistani soil will be used... all this indirectly means Sahlala incident is being put aside... ofcourse this is not entirely done by Pasha, but he just got retired... so gusa tou retire per hi banda nikal sakta hai... hazir service ko tou nahi na keh sakta abhi... :)

P.S. and thats the most horrible link you gave me !!

As far as I have read, the drones attack were resumed with a new agreement in place and Supplies through air were never stopped. I could be wrong about the drone thing but our defence minister is on record about the latter.

Why? Is it not working? :)

As far as I have read, the drones attack were resumed with a new agreement in place and Supplies through air were never stopped. I could be wrong about the drone thing but our defence minister is on record about the latter.

Why? Is it not working? :)

and what could that new agreement be which was not required or thought before? which should have been before but was not? nah... come on..

the link is a planted piece on TOI

and what could that new agreement be which was not required or thought before? which should have been before but was not? nah... come on..

the link is a planted piece on TOI

Don't know the details but I read it somewhere.. anyways..

I checked the news as well and its there.. :what:

This is the normal way of managing things under anyone’s command in our part of the world, just make your subordinate the escape-goat when things gone wayward, Kayani uses that technique very well as everyone does, HM too justified in his picking of Pasha no matter he might knows the actual fact as well, the bottom line is he is targeting Army/ISI renowned shaonism which he feels objectionable nonetheless and also preserving some kind of relationship to super institution’s boss as well, That's shows calverness indeed on his part as well.

And besides Kayani didn’t take any hardline approach towards any issue or internal policy matter anywhere and places itself as somewhat neutral throughout in front of media and that’s why PMLN too didn’t arise any eyebrows towards him whereas Pasha was very explicit in all his dealings, ideals and policies and openly makes himself controversial by pursuing his own political line stubbornly, he deliberately makes lot of enemies wich is uncalled for and beyond his rule of business at best.

Don't know the details but I read it somewhere.. anyways..

I checked the news as well and its there.. :what:

oh sorry the link directly put in front of TOI news, not of Ansar Abbasi.. let me check

Nobody care! but it hurt OIL KING. This is also message of changing foreign policy

Hamid Mir and Imran Khan are best friends and are always seen hanging out in Islamabad.

I'm not supporting Imran Khan anymore :tdown:

LONG LIVE ISI :pakistan:

Don't tell me you are serious :no:

Back
Top Bottom