What's new

Good colleges in china

Status
Not open for further replies.
there are undreds of institutes in india other than IIT to offer you quality education, i wouldnt suggest u to go to china.

i know friends who went to china and came back in medical.
medicine isnt exactly as good ni china as it is in india.

aeronautics only some engg colleges will be there - stiff competition language barrier.

not worth it!

i got 840 /2400 in SAT...i know its a little bad but i didnt have good coaching facilities ..i think colleges will appreciate me getting this score without any facilities, plus being form an allied nation most colleges will give admission.
But no one has answered my real question, which are the good colleges in China because i am fascinated with China and want to study in China.
As for IIT ,i saw the papers they are not so tough, i think i can clear easily.

himeed, with all due respect, you have no idea how things work! You think college's will APPRECIATE you getting 840 cuz u had no coaching? Dude, they wont even send you an interview letter!

Allied nation?? You do know the plight of Pakistani citizens in US after 9/11 right?? Damn! They'd re-consider youeven if you got 2200/2400!

MIT and other college's take only if you get above 2300/2400!

mate, really consult a career counsellor, ur really confused!

himeed, with all due respect, you have no idea how things work! You think college's will APPRECIATE you getting 840 cuz u had no coaching? Dude, they wont even send you an interview letter!

Allied nation?? You do know the plight of Pakistani citizens in US after 9/11 right?? Damn! They'd re-consider youeven if you got 2200/2400!

MIT and other college's take only if you get above 2300/2400!you good for nothing fool..wake up and smell the reality..ur useless and u need serious help.

Ok very well, i get the picture, america is not for me, neither is india, somene please tell me colleges in china or pakistan.

MIT and other college's take only if you get above 2300/2400!

Tell me about the so called plight of Pakistani citizens in the U.S after the 9/11. I live in the United States, and seems like you know more than me.

Tell me about the so called plight of Pakistani citizens in the U.S after the 9/11. I live in the United States, and seems like you know more than me.

are paksitanis respected?? will i be given admission in a good college on basis of being a paksitani?? please reply because i think thats the only way i can get admission.

are paksitanis respected?? will i be given admission in a good college on basis of being a paksitani?? please reply because i think thats the only way i can get admission.

Pakistanis are respected if they act like a respected one. You will NOT be given admission for being a Pakistani, but it will depend on your activities, leadership, timing of submitting application, studies record, grades, GPA, SAT scores, and other things you are involved in. Your SAT score is too low, try taking it one more time, generally people do better second and third time, and it also shows the colleges that you care and you have motivation to improve and work harder. My suggestions for you is to take the SATs again, let no one put you down. Try your best, give a best shot! Put your head up and walk forward.

Hi all,
can anybody suggest any colleges in China which teach aeronautical engineering in English or Urdu? I am particularly interested in studying in China because i feel this is one country where i will be respected because i am a Pakistani and because of China's great progress in aviation .Apart form that, would you recommend any Pakistani colleges as well if possible.
If im unable to join a good Chinese or Pakistani college i will have to join an American college because they are our friends and I'm sure i will be respected there as well(not as much as China though).My SAT score is 840, do you think Princestone/Stanford/MIT will accept me(I hope they will give me higher preference than Indians and Chinese applying as i am from an allied nation)
you have world class engineering institute in pakistan GIK in nwfp why not try thier

If you are going to try the SAT again then try the following websites to prep.

http://www.testprepreview.com/sat_practice.htm

http://www.number2.com/

http://www.saab.org/saab_org.cgi

I managed to get >1400 (from 1600) when I did it, and I had no coaching. I chose not to go as I did not the have the money to pursue that avenue. If I were you I would study like crazy and improve your test scores before applying.

There are two things and two things only that help. High scores AND lots of money.

Hey i have done some checking and this pakistani college doesnt seem to feature in the top 1000 technical colleges in the world, whereas IIT,BITS university of Beiging and more Indian and Chinese colleges are presnet..i dont think i will go in for this Pakidtani college, i will go for something better.
And guess what i am writing SAT for a second time this saturday..sorry i forgot to mention this before, so wish me all the best guys.

Guys, this himeed guy was a stupid Indian, pretending to be Pakistani.

What a loser!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom