What's new

Global poll finds Western Europeans believe China will supplant US as leadi

Whats that got to do with price of tea in china. If you got nothing to say dont bother posting. Or are you trying to get your post number up.

Isn't that what almost all of your post are for?

P.S: To not get "last word in", you must "retard"!

Isn't that what almost all of your post are for?

lol you are a sad person. You have nothing to say. i have contempt for people like you who try to get the last word in and I will not be responding any further to your childish and retard posts ok Oh and mine seem to be more appreciated according to the thanks scale than yours are

Surprise, surprise. Out of all places, it's the good ole' NATO that showed the greatest increase in positive attitude toward China; whereas China's traditional base of support in the 3rd World (that once harbored unrealistic expectation of China) is beginning to realize that NO major power is 100% benign.

In terms of economic power, it will take at least 20 years to overtake United States. If you're talking about military power, then it's going to take more than 50 years.

I don't know if we can surpassed the United States in terms of cultural influence though.

I totally agree with you. The problem is that 50 years is a long time and things could change.

Be careful Vietnam guy. China has Pakistan as "all-weather-friend".

That's good for China and Pakistan , hope Pakistan can pull CHina out of SCS(east sea) conflicts , and concentrate more at Iran's situation to protect CHina's oil supply there, :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom