What's new

Global Master C17 over Islamabad

tale of c-17 standby for takeoff on runway at chaklala
63410_1743147936194_1163594658_32019855_3599983_n.jpg

@imran

tu pakra gaya mera naam na laena... tenu litar peen gay military walay koloon! lolz

its my friend Cybershot Camera i forget my DSLR 14 MP Camera @ home :( otherwise i will take very closeup shot include very HD quality pictures and many pictures. My friend camera takes 3 - 4 seconds delay in every picture but my dslr camera take just 1 second picture by picture... its very fast and very clean and HD shot.. anyway still love this shot...

Ok bro. we know now you have very good camera !!! :tongue::tongue:

main ab army waloon ki range se nikal gya hoon ab tu bhugat bachy:lol:

Imran / Stealth

Tell me if the C17 is still there, i can get close ups .

I know it's full of C 130s these days.. too many of them.

Imran / Stealth

Tell me if the C17 is still there, i can get close ups .

I know it's full of C 130s these days.. too many of them.

i thing every day there is c-17s yaar as i see at 3dec 3 c-17s and 2 US C-130s was there along with many PAFc-130 and il-78:D

i thing every day there is c-17s yaar as i see at 3dec 3 c-17s and 2 US C-130s was there along with many PAFc-130 and il-78:D

arghhh ... if i had known.

I have been there for all of last week ! and today.

I could have gotten a lot of info,

All i know for now is that the base is almost infested with americans these days.

arghhh ... if i had known.

I have been there for all of last week ! and today.

I could have gotten a lot of info,

All i know for now is that the base is almost infested with americans these days.

more then c-17 i was surprised when i see hundreds of nato trucks loaded with APCs and US cars on highway daily:eek:

The C-17 is a magnificent airplane. Years ago, the U.S. "trash-hauler" fleet consisted of the C-130, C-141, and C-5. The latter two were aging, but when heavy hauling was needed, nothing could touch the C-5 (at least in the U.S. fleet; the Soviets had some HUGE birds.) The C-5 was so big, there was a ladder inside the vertical stabilizer, and on the ground, you could climb the ladder, open a hatch, and you'd be outside on top of that giant T-tail!

Anyway, a transport was needed to fill the niches occupied by BOTH the C-141 and the C-5, and the C-17 can do it all, short field, long-haul, heavy loads. And the avionics are totally modern, allowing for automated air-drop over coordinates, etc. If anyone gets a chance to get inside of one, they are amazing machines.

c-17-cockpit.jpg

I have been inside a C-5: EFFING HUUUGGGEEE!!!! :D

main ab army waloon ki range se nikal gya hoon ab tu bhugat bachy:lol:

tu har baar bhool jata hey Pakistan kay nuclear missile har jaga pohanch sakhtay hain

bling bling yahoodyoon ke sazish hey!! imran ke photography may! :rofl:

tu har baar bhool jata hey Pakistan kay nuclear missile har jaga pohanch sakhtay hain

bling bling yahoodyoon ke sazish hey!! imran ke photography may! :rofl:

nuclear defence bhi hai hamary pass:P

wesy tujhy or koi nhi mila yaar yahoodiyoon ke ilawa:D

yaar chaklala ki aik side nazer ati hai terminal se wesy bhi US planes runway per doosry taxiway se jaty thy jo base ka main taxiway hai.ye to civil planes ka taxiway tha.us wakt aik c-17 aik-c-130 or 2 paf ke c-130s ne takeoff kiya tha leken us waly door thy terminal se:cry:

Back
Top Bottom