What's new

Give me more security, my life is in danger: Hafiz Saeed

Why waste money on this useless bastard who brings Pakistan in bad limelight.
The money spent on his security could well be used to buy some schoolbooks for our children.

I know it's comparing apples and oranges, but f-k why do we have to pay for someones security, someone who actually owes it to himself for his history.

I was watching a program on Pakistani Channel that UK has started deporting lots of Pakistanis over small issues ahead of Olympic Games but not even touching Indians or Bangladeshis. Such act of giving shelters to notorious terrorists like Hafeez Saeed has already given Pakistan a bad name throughout the world and ultimately Pakistan is suffering.

cant disagree on that..
USA are having verbal diarrhea with us for decades now..
All they say is krap and worth no more than krap.

Don't u think be4 typing. Are u sure that USA did nothing bad rather than just talking? Wat bout drones , abbitabad,cold blodded murder and many more?

Hafiz idiot saeed is one big mouth, he is the one who said to the US to come and get him, now he is shi***g his pants when the US got serious about him.

A correction - He had asked to present proof and get me. He never tried to be Rajnikanth.

Rajnikanth-Sarita-Movie-Press-Meet-Hheld-at-Chennai.jpg

He can find him and take him back to India on his own ... if he wanted to.

Wasnt he acting brave a way before and now begging for security in his home land ?

Whether he is guilty or not citizen of the country may not know but reasonable people definitly know that his presence in pakistan is showing its citizens in bad light all over the world ..

Dhamki ka asar aana shuru ho gaya, lekin kuch zada hi zaldi shuru ho gaya??
I was waiting for him to make mistakes..ah well:drag:

Dhamki ka asar aana shuru ho gaya, lekin kuch zada hi zaldi shuru ho gaya??
I was waiting for him to make mistakes..ah well:drag:

it's that 10 million $s ki kamal. Hafiz knows pretty well that his leaders in the past have traded souls for cash to US. So..he is obviously worried.

he's been out in the open since LHC exonerated him, on ground of lack of and/or shoddy evidence

if he wasn't in danger then, i don't see much danger for him now; of course there's always the possibilty for the ''tragic car accident'' involving a big heavy gas container truck ''losing control'' and hitting his car. But he's probably not too stupid and his bodyguards would be watching out for him.

the bounty wasn't for his head; it was for ''evidence that could lead to his arrest and prosecution'' ....if it were for his head, surely someone (possibly even someone close) would buckle for $10m. But then again, those around him are devout followers of his.

the only real danger as far as I could see would be from the ''veritable arm'' proxy groups receiving some support from outside of the country -- i.e. the Tehreek e Taleban (TTP)

I was watching a program on Pakistani Channel that UK has started deporting lots of Pakistanis over small issues ahead of Olympic Games but not even touching Indians or Bangladeshis. Such act of giving shelters to notorious terrorists like Hafeez Saeed has already given Pakistan a bad name throughout the world and ultimately Pakistan is suffering.

what a silly post.....indians are deported in HUGE numbers every day....from Turkey to Greece to Australia, Kuwait to Dubai, UK and even the US

Bangladeshis -- well we know how you handle unarmed Bangladeshis on the border

If Dawood can get the security why cant he?
If Saeed's life is in danger now why wont it be the case for Dawood?

dono jayege....

sayeed and his brother should hand themselves over to the US and encash the 12 million bounty :lol: that would be funny.

sayeed and his brother should hand themselves over to the US and encash the 12 million bounty :lol: that would be funny.

that's what Hafiz Sayeed himself stated the moment bounty was announced. Maybe he changed his mind after listening to that story about a taliban handing himself over for 100$s.:lol:

These all Jihadi leaders just manipulate poor people to get their job done.

Either the poor people are promised money or brainwashed or both to make them give up their lives for this foolish jihadi notions.

It's good that these these jihadi bastards are made to face what they unleash upon innocents in name of religion.

May be missile from Drone can save their 10 million

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom