What's new

Give me control of the army, I will set everything right: Bal Thackeray

they have said hameed,we have bal thackerey,i think w'r even now!

26382629.jpg

What kind of BS is this? This is an empty statement as is designed to project a certain sort of image or convey some sort of message (God knows what). Unless he's a complete idiot (which going by this statement is a possibltiy) he will know the IA is under the direct control of the DM and indirectly by the PM and president (ceremonially). It is not a toy that is passed around to anyone who wants it. Effing fool.

Oh the Bal-less Thirki is at it again.

The scion of secular India.

As you can see, every Indian has expressed contempt for him so far on this thread. Thats the difference between you and us. Thats why he is not the scion of indians, but a marginal figure. Most Indians aree secular, and thats why we can coexist amidst such diversity.

Bal thakrey & his whole thakrey group are goons........They all are deshdrohi's & They have full intention to split our country.

They do not love their country but they only love maharastra.

I did say that "Thakre family" is zahil hamid's of India :D

What can be expected from a regional party. The same way can we expect Trinamool Congress to overlook Bengali concerns for Indian concerns.

What can be expected from a regional party. The same way can we expect Trinamool Congress to overlook Bengali concerns for Indian concerns.

Overlook, yes. But to actively incite hatred against other regional people is inimical to the interests of the country and the regions, and is in fact punishable by law.

At one time it was biharis, then muslims, then people from the south - these goons have played a dangerous game of stoking people's passions by demonising one group at a time. I can't think of any other regional party that has done it for so long and to such an extent.

What was that? Not a single state, city or neighbourhood in India is close to Switzerland in development. All of India remains a backward country. All of it.

My city Gangtok alone is far more developed than your entire country. There's a thread about India developing. Go and ogle at what you will not attain in next 50 years...unless the Bay of Bengal swallows you.

As you can see, every Indian has expressed contempt for him so far on this thread. Thats the difference between you and us. Thats why he is not the scion of indians, but a marginal figure. Most Indians aree secular, and thats why we can coexist amidst such diversity.

Yeah sure ... oppress the diversity to keep the union.

As far as giving Army's control to that regional-loony, I think Gen. Singh would be having a good laugh in Delhi. :lol:

Such idiotic clowns who attack fellow countrymen from other states wearing saffron robes that they are not worth, should be dis-allowed from politics.

Bal Thackeray talks sense one time and bullcraps another 100 times... if such a man is to control the national army!

Like you kicked out the Hindus, left none of my folks and daily kidnap someone or the other to convert them?

Thanks for the tip. We get the point. :D

Oppress the diversity? What does that even mean?

Guess you don't know what "diversity" means, and confused it with "minority". Well, we can't expect such concepts to be taught in pakistani schools, so I won't hold it against you.

Bal Thuggery at it again this times wants supreme command over the army, what about air force and navy? This guy really is entertainment giving laughter to so many.

Overlook, yes. But to actively incite hatred against other regional people is inimical to the interests of the country and the regions, and is in fact punishable by law.

At one time it was biharis, then muslims, then people from the south - these goons have played a dangerous game of stoking people's passions by demonising one group at a time. I can't think of any other regional party that has done it for so long and to such an extent.

I am no fan of Shive Sena but people who criticize them for their xenophobic attitude doesn't criticize states like Bihar & UP for their misgoverance that pushes Biharis & Upites to cities like Mumbai to make a living.

Back
Top Bottom