What's new

Girl gang-raped in moving bus in Delhi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rape must be considered as capitol punishment in Pakistan.

I don't care how supa dupa incredible India behaves, but in our country this must be the standard.

You rape, you die.

End of story.

I am just smiling at all of you with pain thinking that everyone of you resort to maan behan ki gali to settle scores with likes of you. This is how bravery of males in Subcontinent is defined.

The day you guys came out of this mentality and fought your own war instead of using women's shoulder then may be it will be first step towards blocking such incidents.
till then you all are just pieces of trash

The last man hanged in India before Kasab did the same crime as this one.

Hope, the justice prevail ASAP

It is not that there is no laws to prevent such acts. It is the delay in justice which makes everybody angry.

Rape must be considered as capitol punishment in Pakistan.

I don't care how supa dupa incredible India behaves, but in our country this must be the standard.

You rape, you die.

End of story.

sorry we already stop capital punishment for all crimes .lolz

As far as I am concerned, India as it was envisioned by our founding fathers is dead. DEAD. RIP India.

Problem is more of conviction. The problem starts from registraton of FIR.
1) There is Stigma attached to rape where girl is looked down upon.
2) Police in India is non-cooperative. They don't like to register FIR. I have experienced this myself in minor cases such as small theft and loss of mobile phones.
3) They don't investigate. Official reason they don't have time for investigation.
4) In few cases where the evidence/witness is very easy to obtain. The cases are booked and chargesheet is made.
5) The courts are very slow in India. One of my father's civil case is ongoing for last 30 years.
6) Many of the women get married and move outside the station. Many of them compromise rather than going through the agony of tedious process.

If the Perpator is polically powerful than there is no hope of justice. Even the news may be supressed.

How many people in India knew that there was a allegation of gang rape on Rahul Gandhi and some say that the girl along with family may be killed. He was given a clean chit by CBI and court. The complainant was fined heavily

In dhaka you would get your *** kicked in the bus for talking to a girl weird in a buss, where in secular super power India the public join in.

What suffering the victim could have gone through.

When she got her conscious in hospital, she asked the doctor by writing in a paper 'can you save me"

Yes these men should be hanged, or their ???? should be cut down,
if Judicial is failed to provide justice to such ladies, rape would get increased day by day, as these men would know that there is not any force to give them punishment. . . . .

NEW DELHI:

A medical student in her twenties, who was traveling with her male friend in a whiteline bus from Munirka to Uttam Nagar area in west Delhi, was allegedly gang-raped by a group of men inside the moving bus and thrown off the vehicle near Mahipalpur in south Delhi on late Sunday night.

The woman's friend is an engineering pass-out and works for a private firm.

The girl and the boy were reportedly returning after watching a movie at a theatre in Select City Walk mall in Saket area of south Delhi.

They took an auto till Munirka and then boarded the whiteline bus from the bus stop to go to Uttam Nagar area near Palam where they reside.

The girl was gang-raped by people including the staff of the bus even as the driver drove around the city and her friend was brutally assaulted.

The duo were then stripped and dumped from the moving bus near Mahipalpur flyover.

The girl and the boy raised an alarm and the cops arrived. They were taken to the AIIMS Trauma Center for medical help.

The girl was shifted to Safdarjung Hospital later. Her condition is stated to be critical. She has abrasions and head injuries apart from the sexual assault injuries.

The police have registered a case of gang rape under section 376 G at Vasant Vihar police station and are investigating the matter.

Girl gang-raped in moving bus in Delhi - Times Of India

Delhi... City of Rapist and Crimes...

Just for a moment in my life...I thought had it been law somewhat like Arab nations in my country...these rapist should have been stoned to death in a playground....

You do realize the bus was driving around in Delhi with tinted glasses - something the Supreme Court has banned. If the bus was driving around in Delhi which I assume has cops patrolling - why wasn't the bus stopped. In Bombay, at multiple points cops stop cars which are tinted and physically remove sunfilm themselves. The answer is obvious - the cops must be taking money from these bus contractors and hence giving them a free hand to do what they want.

Just for a moment in my life...I thought had it been law somewhat like Arab nations in my country...these rapist should have been stoned to death in a playground....

Your post has a shamful attempt to escape the reality.

May Allah ease her pain and bring justice to the perpetrators.

While we would have allowed this thread to continue to be discussed, unfortunately there are amongst us who would use this opportunity to score points over one another.

We would be unable to moderate such threads due to limited numbers of moderators available.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom