What's new

Gilani disqualified as PM: SC

Not at all. Zakii is referring to the ruling party, NOT an individual MNA. See the difference?

Sorry mate he was referring to the individual you only copied part of Zakki's post.

Sir you reap what you sow. PPP is responsible for every problems in the country right now because they were given authority to improve the situation in Pakistan and if they could not do that, they had no right to rule over Pakistan. Syed Yousuf Raza Gilani was the only Prime Minister of Pakistan who was elected unopposed and all the political parties trusted him for the first 3 years at least. Even the strongest opposition of PML-N always agreed to his word and co-operated/compromised with the government in every issue. But then the time came to see his loyalty towards the political party or the constitution of Pakistan and he opted to choose the political party over the constitution of Pakistan. He saved Zardari rather than abiding by the Supreme Court of Pakistan that is the highest court for Justice in Pakistan.

This above is what he posted. You posted below:

Sir you reap what you sow. PPP is responsible for every problems in the country right now because they were given authority to improve the situation in Pakistan and if they could not do that, they had no right to rule over Pakistan. ....................

You are right. But I consider it a joke setup rather then a model.

Do you know that PPP rule is already a sham? Nadra have confirmed that PPP won due to enormous amount of bogus votes.

Yes, a bad joke.

If NADRA has confirmed that bogus voting brought PPP to power, then why has the SC not moved to annul the results?

Sorry mate he was referring to the individual you only copied part of Zakki's post.

This is what he posted

Sir you reap what you sow. PPP is responsible for every problems in the country right now because they were given authority to improve the situation in Pakistan and if they could not do that, they had no right to rule over Pakistan. Syed Yousuf Raza Gilani was the only Prime Minister of Pakistan who was elected unopposed and all the political parties trusted him for the first 3 years at least. Even the strongest opposition of PML-N always agreed to his word and co-operated/compromised with the government in every issue. But then the time came to see his loyalty towards the political party or the constitution of Pakistan and he opted to choose the political party over the constitution of Pakistan. He saved Zardari rather than abiding by the Supreme Court of Pakistan that is the highest court for Justice in Pakistan.

Where is the individual here? "PPP is responsible for every problems in the country right now because they were given authority to improve the situation in Pakistan and if they could not do that, they had no right to rule over Pakistan."

The individual removal of Gilani has no effect on the legitimacy of PPP's rule until the next election. My point stands.

There you go VC

Democracy is an ongoing process. Even in the west you see only people with land initially allowed to vote then all men then later women got the vote, black people even later. So we should be happy at any progress towards a utopia that may be some way off

There you go VC

Democracy is an ongoing process. Even in the west you see only people with land initially allowed then later women got the vote, black people even later. So we should be happy at any progress towards a utopia that may be some way off

I have no problem with this:

Syed Yousuf Raza Gilani was the only Prime Minister of Pakistan who was elected unopposed and all the political parties trusted him for the first 3 years at least. Even the strongest opposition of PML-N always agreed to his word and co-operated/compromised with the government in every issue. But then the time came to see his loyalty towards the political party or the constitution of Pakistan and he opted to choose the political party over the constitution of Pakistan. He saved Zardari rather than abiding by the Supreme Court of Pakistan that is the highest court for Justice in Pakistan.

Just mentioning a name in a bigger font doesn't change the meaning of the post.

Just mentioning a name in a bigger font doesn't change the meaning of the post.

You were denying there was any reference to him.

Well if you have no problem that it works in an incremental policy why have you been asserting in your much earlier posts what you have?

naa laro bhai logo --- I am not against PPP but the incumbent Government. I curse for the losses of Railway to the minister for Railways and the Prime Minister only. Since these two are the responsible for that, not the information or Health Minister from PPP/ANP/MQM... so the point is.. by PPP I meant to say the Government ministers and the Prime Minister who are not abiding by the court's orders and trying to save one person's 60 million dollars. I have no grudges over the pro-judiciary leadership of any political party.

naa laro bhai logo --- I am not against PPP but the incumbent Government. I curse for the losses of Railway to the minister for Railways and the Prime Minister only. Since these two are the responsible for that, not the information or Health Minister from PPP/ANP/MQM... so the point is.. by PPP I meant to say the Government ministers and the Prime Minister who are not abiding by the court's orders and trying to save one person's 60 million dollars. I have no grudges over the pro-judiciary leadership of any political party.

Thank you for that post.

So do you agree or disagree with this point I made:

The individual removal of Gilani has no effect on the legitimacy of PPP's rule until the next election.

Thank you for that post.

So do you agree or disagree with this point I made:

The individual removal of Gilani has no effect on the legitimacy of PPP's rule until the next election.

I am against any convicted person to hold the highest post in Pakistan. Be it Gilani, Zardari or anybody from any political party in Pakistan. The point that you were making earlier about Gilani being elected by the public shouldn't have been thrown out by the courts was invalid as the criminals shouldn't be holding the office regardless of the nature of their crime...

@ topic
The court's used it's power given to her by the constitution, the political parties welcomed or accepted this verdict and some pro-PPP jiyalas are here supporting them by giving funny arguments. Please accept the fact that the constitution of Pakistan is above every law in the country and it is the court that has the right to interpret the constitution not you or me.

I am against any convicted person to hold the highest post in Pakistan. Be it Gilani, Zardari or anybody from any political party in Pakistan. The point that you were making earlier about Gilani being elected by the public shouldn't have been thrown out by the courts was invalid as the criminals shouldn't be holding the office regardless of the nature of their crime...

@ topic
The court's used it's power given to her by the constitution, the political parties welcomed or accepted this verdict and some pro-PPP jiyalas are here supporting them by giving funny arguments. Please accept the fact that the constitution of Pakistan is above every law in the country and it is the court that has the right to interpret the constitution not you or me.

:rofl: I am glad to have people on here who have education and intellect on the forum to see through various cyclic arguments Yes Sir you.

@ topic

No Sir, I was making the point that removing Gilani does not affect the legitimacy of the PPP government until the next election. That is all.

No Sir, I was making the point that removing Gilani does not affect the legitimacy of the PPP government until the next election. That is all.

No you were not. You were questioning the verdict. Your posts did not start when Zakki came on.

Your usage of the word 'overreach' is quite inappropriate, unfair and playing into the hands of our worst people - the syasi shaheed

Your usage of the word 'overreach' is quite inappropriate, unfair and playing into the hands of our worst people - the syasi shaheed

As I explained previously Sir, I used the phrase "on the verge of overreach" not just the word "overreach". There is a difference between the two.

The SC has come up to a line, but has NOT crossed it yet. What happens next will determine that.

Edit:

Added Original Post link:

The SC is on the verge of being abusive of its powers and falling prey to the same trap that most institutions fall into in Pakistan: overreach based on a few egos, followed by the inevitable national calamity.

As I explained previously Sir, I used the phrase "on the verge of overreach" not just the word "overreach". There is a difference between the two.

The SC has come up to a line, but has NOT crossed it yet. What happens next will determine that.

In that case they are doing their job correctly lets celebrate lol

am i bit sick for 'enjoying' this drama?

or is it normal....

looks like the murgis are coming home to roost

Back
Top Bottom