What's new

Ghaher 313 fighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at this objectively, is the display aircraft a mock-up? I am sure it is, due to a) its small size, whcih could be about 70% to 80% smaller than the real thing. B) lack of HUD, which is essential equipment in all respectable fighter, and many other observations posted by others.

Is the video showing RC model? Looks like it but let give them benefit of doubts, it still could be a real test flight.

Is the downward pointed wing tip not tested nor shown in any other jets? No so, British BAC TSR2 bomber, an advance design years ahead of its time, has similar wing tip. Unfortunately the bomber project was cancelled due to political reasons, even when the aircraft has started flying.

I also observed the flying body design is a nice design for battle damage survival.

Those bashing Iran however beware, they may have the last laugh over you. This looks like very real project in development.

History has proven again and again that nations under sanctions always produce excellent weapons and aircrafts. China, South Africa are good example, and dont forget North Korea. Iran has money, scientist and engineers, they have the capability.

thanks ....

about Qaher 313 :
project manager said that air force and he had and wanted to revers engineer one of our current fighter ( Mig 29 or F14 ) but our leader said to go and design a fighter with Iranian scientists capability , believe in young Iranian scientists and engineers ...

for sure they could reverse engine F14 with ease ( because we making most of it spare parts in Iran ) but we take harder path to obtain better result ....

and this is logical ... 5-10 years later F14 ( with his super high RCS ) have no chance against F35 that has Awax support but Qaher 313 has future in his hand ...

even if it has a problem , we can modify it and make it better because it is our design ...

for sure USA intelligence service professionals observers can extract so much information from Qaher 313's pics and movie .... so who should get massage get it ... let other to bash us with their words ...

Yeah, i see it.

Everything Iran has brought on the table nowadays were belong to the projects more than 2 decades old.

Anyone who claims Iran copies this and that has no clue about the military complex at all, many people also claim China did the same thing, since we know these people are jacka$$es and we always ignore them. :coffee:

Look at this objectively, is the display aircraft a mock-up? I am sure it is, due to a) its small size, whcih could be about 70% to 80% smaller than the real thing. B) lack of HUD, which is essential equipment in all respectable fighter, and many other observations posted by others.

Is the video showing RC model? Looks like it but let give them benefit of doubts, it still could be a real test flight.

Is the downward pointed wing tip not tested nor shown in any other jets? No so, British BAC TSR2 bomber, an advance design years ahead of its time, has similar wing tip. Unfortunately the bomber project was cancelled due to political reasons, even when the aircraft has started flying.

I also observed the flying body design is a nice design for battle damage survival.

Those bashing Iran however beware, they may have the last laugh over you. This looks like very real project in development.

History has proven again and again that nations under sanctions always produce excellent weapons and aircrafts. China, South Africa are good example, and dont forget North Korea. Iran has money, scientist and engineers, they have the capability.

Many people are snobs and love to eat their own words, remember how many jacka$$es have been proven wrong when the first pic of J-20 came out in December 2010. :coffee:

Many people are snobs and love to eat their own words, remember how many jacka$$es have been proven wrong when the first pic of J-20 came out in December 2010. :coffee:
Maybe i'm not wise enough, but not fool and not blind here. By the pic and take-off video, ppl could distinguish which is mockup and which the real plane? If it's the real plane or prototype, yes it is. But a looking real mockup, not !

07.JPG

F313_28329.JPG

F313_28929.JPG

Is there any new Ghaher 313 take-off and landing video come out? Refered to this video, it only indicated a flying mockup right now. I hope Ghaher 313 is a real prototype, but need more prove.

any way .... Qaher is the only 5th gen light fighter , so don't compare it with J-10 and F35 and heavy fighter like Pakfa , F22 and J 20 ....

at least we show some movie about testing an RC model with jet engine and prove that this air frame can fly and maneuver in sky freely ...

Maybe i'm not wise enough, but not fool and not blind here. By the pic and take-off video, ppl could distinguish which is mockup and which the real plane? If it's the real plane or prototype, yes it is. But a looking real mockup, not !

07.JPG

F313_28329.JPG

F313_28929.JPG

Is there any new Ghaher 313 take-off and landing video come out? Refered to this video, it only indicated a flying mockup right now. I hope Ghaher 313 is a real prototype, but need more prove.

This video shows a mock up aircraft, but it doesn't mean they don't have the real project. :coffee:

This fighter is damn to HOT!!! WOW!

Without any doubt all Iranians, reformists, republicans, hardliners, atheists, democrats, principialists, royalists, leftiesetc...are very happy and proud today!

Those people making jelaous comments in this thread can kiss my Persian *** all the way to the Persian Gulf!

Cho Iran mabashad, tane man mabad, dar in maarz o booum yek tan zende mabad....

Without any doubt all Iranians, reformists, republicans, hardliners, atheists, democrats, principialists, royalists, leftiesetc...are very happy and proud today!

Not really. First let that thing fly, and than perhaps some of those groups will be happy.

The fighter jet looks fantastic , stealth design (can't see it on radar) bubble cannopy , full view for pilot .and did I say the design looks fantastic

Iran made all the F14 new with complete over hauls new parts people still argued that these planes are not new planes even when they had the most lethal missile on board

8B33CB37EF161949E52F652650800549.jpg

Every one gave Iran stick for years that they do not engineering for planes they proved people wrong by engineering all components of F14

They were given stick for not having enough planes , so they created the F-5 (Modification Project) and created new fighter 3 squadrons

F-5 was always considered a very useful plane if you review its records , US only retired it due to political pressure to push F15 , Iran took that useful designed and enhanced it with a more powerful engine.

People cried foul and Israelis said oh these planes are no challenge against our F16 with bubble cannopy guess what Iran got a Stealth fighter with a bubble cannopy

How well with David's sling do now ? against a plane it can't detect flying circles over international space

I think Iranian people and airforce deserves to enjoy the praise finally that they deserve its their time to SHINE

And none of the weapons are carried outside

I think the plane symbolises the determination of a nation's leader to send a clear message that if you think due to sanctions people and nation will not be able to defend themselves think again

And I understand doubters will say Iran has no Missiles to arm the fighter jet

Development
Referance: http://articles.janes.com/articles/Janes-Air-Launched-Weapons/Fatter-Iran.html

Iran has developed a reverse-engineered version of its US-supplied AIM-9P Sidewinder air-to-air missiles, known to the IRIAF as Fatter (worshipper). It is not clear if Iran has developed the technical ability to fully copy the AIM-9 design locally, or to supply specific components that allow time-expired US-built missiles to be returned to service. In 2008 the Islamic Republic of Iran Air Force (IRIAF) reported test launches of a "new" IR-guided missile that was identified as the Fatter but which was claimed to have a range far in excess of what is possible with the existing design. In November 2009 IRIAF Commander General Hassan Shahsafi announced that domestic mass production of this new "heat-seeking air-to-air missile" was about to be launched. This missile has reportedly been test fired over a range of 40 km. The only known infra-red guided AAM programme in Iran is the Fatter and the true status of it, or any other similar weapon, remains unclear.

Not really. First let that thing fly, and than perhaps some of those groups will be happy.

The revolutionary "thing" has already been in the air...and if an Iranian is not happy over the progress of her or his nation, then that person is not worthy of considering him/her -self an Iranian..

The equation is simple...can anyone change which nation they belong to? the place on earth that is their forefathers´ birthplace? Even if the devil is in chage of that nation, if you dont still love your motherland and if your are not proud of her achievements..then you are a....

Rofl, what a terrible fake the Iranians have put out. It's clearly a mockup.

1. Seems to have no hardpoints.
2. flying footage seems to resemble a model aircraft (The thing flying in the video is a radio controlled model of the design,If it were real, Iran would proudly show it actually on the runway; taxing, taking off, and landing)
3. Way too small to carry any sort of payload
4. exaggerated upside down winglet/vortice arrestors on the wing tips
5. If you look closely at this cockpit shot you can see that it is made of fibreglass. http://i47.tinypic.com/24zxgsw.jpg
6. The canopy looks like its made from plexiglass
7. lack of major wiring in the cockpit picture

For now, it's propaganda. Unlike China with its economy, Iran doesn't have the financial resources to aggressively make something and push local technology at a brisk pace with the sizing of the plane. It doesn't mean much until they have something on the tarmac.

The revolutionary "thing" has already been in the air...and if an Iranian is not happy over the progress of her or his nation, then that person is not worthy of considering him/her -self an Iranian..

The equation is simple...can anyone change which nation they belong to? the place on earth that is their forefathers´ birthplace? Even if the devil is in chage of that nation, if you dont still love your motherland and if your are not proud of her achievements..then you are a traitor by all definition...

That thing has not been in the air; only a RC-model has been. Sorry for nothing falling into your nationalistic nonsense, which is by no means dependent to this project. If you were so nationalistic, you weren't living in Sweden in the first place. This thing is a joke, and no aviation expert is buying all this crap. Only fanboys do.

Klingon wings but with totally different lengths and angles placed in different places.
My point that only plane in the world with Klingon wings was very slow flying unmaneuverable Boeing Bird of Prey. And after testing it Boeing ditched that design for normal wing. So its absolutely useless.

Top intakes on the other hand have some sense: they improve stealth. But again they are used only on subsonic unmaneuverable planes, like F-117, B-2, stealth UAVs... They dont fit to fighters.

But lets took at positive side. F-313 is a first fighter in the world with built in cassette player!

24zxgsw.jpg

car_cassette_player.jpg

That thing has not been in the air; only a RC-model has been. Sorry for nothing falling into your nationalistic nonsense, which is by no means dependent to this project. If you were so nationalistic, you weren't living in Sweden in the first place. This thing is a joke, and no aviation expert is buying all this crap. Only fanboys do.

nationalistic nonsense? dependent on this project? living in Sweden? boy do you even know wtf you are talking about? toro sannana man koja daram zendegi mikonam ya kichar mikona bache joon?hala vaghti in raft to solakh kune on jai ke bayad bere chi migi?

But lets took at positive side. F-313 is a first fighter in the world with built in cassette player!

I , bet Israeli fighters pilots now are burning with Jealously as they lack the the Luxury our pilots have, and also don't foget its not finished yet in the end product we will add a XBox 720 and 40" 3D Smart TV.
but sadly that Cassette player looks more like a radio.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom